Spirit Phalanx

Options
_Frederick - Raging Tide
_Frederick - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Psychic
So I was wondering. What are some of the best uses for this skill?
Post edited by _Frederick - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Walk up to people making a trade in west arch and stun them
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thread linked here explains very well.
    Here's an example of it's usage, I used it during last night's NW in a flag capture land.
    Our side's seeker dug flag for 2nd delivery to finish the land, by the time it got to 2nd delivery the land had become a massive group pvp of around 20 vs 20.
    The seeker ran quick, I was following him to give support and I also noticed about 5 other people chasing after us, consisting of a heavily jaded and refined r9s3 BM and few other nirv s3 people.
    The seeker got very very close to the flag point, but he was held behind as soon as he got up to the last part of the stairs.
    It looked like he was going to get ganked to death, but I had cast Spirit Phalanx on him.
    Though he got stunned(frozen in ice) from it but this insured him to survive longer without taking damage + fully recovering in health and while in this, cooldown for any other things the guy can use such as his own skills or apoth will still run so some maybe ready to be used by the time Spirit Phalanx is done.
    While he was frozen in place, some of our people had reach to us to help and the seeker was able to deliver the flag when Spirit Phalanx was over.
    Though I must say, even if you cast it on your ally for things like this, if they're not able to withstand some hits after skill wears off or really don't know how to deal with the skill and be prepared for what to do after....then your effort goes useless after you see them drop dead on the ground as soon as skill wears off f:weep

What was funny was....those people who were trying to take him down before I cast that skill on him, after I used the skill and they can no longer damage the seeker until skill wears off, they didn't bother to attack and try to kill me in the mean time...I was right below the stairs too lol
    Instead, it looked like some tried to keep poking him and others just stood there while skill was on effect with me still down below throwing AoE skills at them f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ...I use it to freeze over competition in Tigers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Myerna - Raging Tide
    Myerna - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The skill also describes that "causes catapults to stop following target in territory war".

I'm curious if anyone has used this on an enemy cata puller in TW....and if so, how did it work for you? =)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The skill also describes that "causes catapults to stop following target in territory war".

I'm curious if anyone has used this on an enemy cata puller in TW....and if so, how did it work for you? =)

This skill can only be cast on allies. It's essentially a buff. Hence the trolling abilities.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com