Badgering

Green_john - Lost City
Green_john - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Hi,

Today I PKed a guy in Morai
He say its forbiden to PK when someone is questing (badgering or something like that)

Is it true?
How to know if the guy is questing or making a ballad?

This guy say GM will Ban me if he denounce me WTF
Post edited by Green_john - Lost City on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No it's not

Idk what kind of server Morai is, but if it's PVP you are free to PK anywhere; if it's PVE then he's in PVP mode at his own risk.

What he means is harassment. PKing him once or twice is not harassment.

Funniest thing is that I've been qq'd to for PKing by a guy that immediately tried to attack another player minding his own business (in Secret Passage; he was red named)

In fact, laugh at him and PK him again, then come on an alt and pk him some more
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi,

He say its forbiden to PK when someone is questing (badgering or something like that)

Is it true?

There's 2 places where PK is bannable it's in the Cube first room and Secret Passage. (1 kill there can get you ban if the person report you)

Other Areas are not bannable, BUT you can be ban for harassment if you chain PK the same person over and over again while the person is questing, but the person need to ask you politely to stop, than if you continue yes you can be ban if the person report you.

How to know if the person is questing? Well if the person is killing mobs in Morai at 99.9% that mean the person is questing, there's nothing else to do in Morai than quests, but than even if the person is not questing and is farming DQ items than it's still consider as harassment if you chain PK over and over again.

As I said the person need to ask politely, if the person pm you something like: ''I HOPE YOU DIE IRL, I'LL **** YOUR SISTER, YOU ARE A F****** DOU***, I'LL REPORT YOU AND YOU WILL GET BAN, GO KILL YOURSELF IRL!!!!'' than that person risk to be ban way before you, so don't forget to SS that.

There's a unwritten rule that a GM confimred to be true it's that if you kill more than 3 times the same person than it's harassment.

So basically no more than 3 times, but if the person threat you and insult you than SS as prove that the person didn't asked you to stop and that the person threat you and insulted you, so that person will end ban.

The 3 times it's at the same moment, if I PK someone 2 times today and see that same person 1 week later and I pk 2 times that doesn't make 4 times.

Edit: PVP or PVE server doesn't matter, more than 3 times is consider as harassment if you don't stop while the person asked politely to stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    To shorten what Bella said, if the person isn't at West or Silver Pool your best bet is just kill once and move on. It's polite and it's pretty hard to say you're harassing somebody who you kill once.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    There's 2 places where PK is bannable it's in the Cube first room and Secret Passage. (1 kill there can get you ban if the person report you)

Other Areas are not bannable, BUT you can be ban for harassment if you chain PK the same person over and over again while the person is questing, but the person need to ask you politely to stop, than if you continue yes you can be ban if the person report you.

How to know if the person is questing? Well if the person is killing mobs in Morai at 99.9% that mean the person is questing, there's nothing else to do in Morai than quests, but than even if the person is not questing and is farming DQ items than it's still consider as harassment if you chain PK over and over again.

As I said the person need to ask politely, if the person pm you something like: ''I HOPE YOU DIE IRL, I'LL **** YOUR SISTER, YOU ARE A F****** DOU***, I'LL REPORT YOU AND YOU WILL GET BAN, GO KILL YOURSELF IRL!!!!'' than that person risk to be ban way before you, so don't forget to SS that.

There's a unwritten rule that a GM confimred to be true it's that if you kill more than 3 times the same person than it's harassment.

So basically no more than 3 times, but if the person threat you and insult you than SS as prove that the person didn't asked you to stop and that the person threat you and insulted you, so that person will end ban.

The 3 times it's at the same moment, if I PK someone 2 times today and see that same person 1 week later and I pk 2 times that doesn't make 4 times.

Edit: PVP or PVE server doesn't matter, more than 3 times is consider as harassment if you don't stop while the person asked politely to stop.

^ Pretty much this.
  • hungry2
    hungry2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Is it true?

GM will banned u for any thing that ur not notice and they sneak u banned before maybe u know even if u playd for 5 years they deal with u like ur not worth
  • hungry2
    hungry2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    about banned u need to know dont send ticket avoid GM dont talk much then u can be safe and not 100%. cause GM of this game destroy you watever you are banned banned all ways and does not give u a chance.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot, are you sleeping ?
    Isn't this a necro?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot, are you sleeping ?
    Yes, I am taking a nap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• lnledls
    lnledls Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    loll @ when i meet rednames in morai who complain when they get pked b:laugh Always makes me laugh!