Saint Savior (Mulberry hearts) title quest

Lacet - Sanctuary
Lacet - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Why am I not able to get more than 1/20 hearts?

The guide says to trash the quest to keep collecting hearts but when I trashed the secret man quest the only thing this did was turn 1/20 hearts into 0/20 hearts so what is it I'm doing wrong?

b:surrender
Post edited by Lacet - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    it is not your fault. it the the fault of pwi.
    just another design flaw.

to collect 20 of them you have to take a new quest every day. but that will require you to trash the quest the next day to receive a new one. but some genius made it that way, that if the item is still in your inventory while you trash the quest, then the quest AND the item disappears. b:beatup

so, make sure that you put the item into your BANK first, and after you make sure that no mulberry heart is in your inventory, THEN you can trash the quest.

p.s.
    this quest gives good exp. i would advise to get the exp instead of the title. in the end it might be just another temporary title that gives no adds or just +3 evasion...
  • Lacet - Sanctuary
    Lacet - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks Peccable, I'm definitely not giving up all that experience for a title. My gawd, doesn't PWI ever feel embarrassment or shame for so many fails? They can't seem to get anything right anymore and if they do, it serves to break something else.

b:angry
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    p.s.
    this quest gives good exp. i would advise to get the exp instead of the title. in the end it might be just another temporary title that gives no adds or just +3 evasion...

I'm currently at 13/20, so just one more week and we will know what is the reward (I guess some other people might already be at 14/20 or 15/20)
    I don't need xp anymore anyway so this worth the try.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • unohu
    unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ok so im confused ...

I took the quest and did it and got 1/20 Mulberry Heart ....

As stated above I put it in bank but that meant i couldn't hand in quest to Secret Man to get the XP for doing quest ...

So.... I put it back in invent and handed in quest....I got the XP ok but..... the heart disapeared and I'm back to 0/20 b:puzzled

What am i doing wrong? b:beg
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Stealth pills yo
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    unohu wrote: »
    ok so im confused ...

I took the quest and did it and got 1/20 Mulberry Heart ....

As stated above I put it in bank but that meant i couldn't hand in quest to Secret Man to get the XP for doing quest ...

So.... I put it back in invent and handed in quest....I got the XP ok but..... the heart disapeared and I'm back to 0/20 b:puzzled

What am i doing wrong? b:beg

As written above, you can't get xp if you want to collect 20 items to get the title.
    You have to choose between both
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • unohu
    edited October 2013
    As written above, you can't get xp if you want to collect 20 items to get the title.
    You have to choose between both

OOOOKKKK - tyvm !

....and to answer my own question...what i'm obviously doing wrong is assuming PWI will do something properly one day b:surrender
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hmm and curious about saving those hearts to lvl up after let`s say that reincarnation thing, we know you can stack them, question is whether you can return more than one per day?
  • unohu
    edited November 2013
    Is anyone having same trouble I'm having with this quest?

It takes me MULTIPLE attempts to break the crystal balls even though I'm hitting the correct color and I'm sure I'm doing it quick enough!! But no, its unsuccessful every damn time!

I once did it on 2nd attempt but it usually takes me 10 or more before it decides to reward me b:surrender
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    unohu wrote: »
    Is anyone having same trouble I'm having with this quest?

It takes me MULTIPLE attempts to break the crystal balls even though I'm hitting the correct color and I'm sure I'm doing it quick enough!! But no, its unsuccessful every damn time!

I once did it on 2nd attempt but it usually takes me 10 or more before it decides to reward me b:surrender

nope, are you killing both per round for 5 rounds and no other crystals?
  • unohu
    edited November 2013
    LOL??

Yes i'm killing all blue or all red or all yellow depending on which!

I can only assume there's some sort of time limit - like you MUST hit within 2 seconds of the colour appearing or whatever....