Seekers: What class do you struggle with the most in PvP?

2»

Comments

• Blossorn - Lost City
    Blossorn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Is white the absence of color, or the combination of light?

How about you actually learn to play the class that you just R9'd? Instead of buying a car that looks nice, then going shopping to buy a new one, how about you just learn to drive?

I dont really like the thing that you got to use a lot of pots and so for beating a same geared cleric that doesnt even have to use a pot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fist i started a Cleric :lv 20 2008
    2nd a Veno: lv 81 2009
    3rd an Assassin: lv 91 (****) 2010
    4th o.0 Assassin: lv 101 (cool)
    5th Mystic FTW b:dirty
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    How come you didn't figure that out until after you r9ed it? My advice for your seeker/psychic is don't r9 it until you're 100% sure that you're not going to dislike it in the future.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Mystic is arguably one of the hardest arcane classes to kill. Since we can assume seeker isn't purging, self buffed the mystic still has more physical defense than cleric, and has access to anti stuns and can get some pretty incredible base magic attack by eating their pets and using the -channel skill. Oh yeah, they have a heal that casts and channels in a fraction of a second for 10k, so if you don't bypass their charm you will have hella difficult time killing them. (In my tests against a r9rr jaded +12 mystic in a duel, they can clear my 10k stack of healing debuff in 1 heal, then be back to full hp in 2 more seconds. I suppose the seeker fights them in a similar way though, zerk crit gemini... I think if I were a mystic I'd be using salvation pet and absorbing it whenever I thought seeker was gonna go on offensive, and using sleep plant if salvation pet dies and resummoning it for more dmg absorbing shells...

Wouldn't a seeker have difficulty killing other seekers? The one who qpqs first has to deal with getting their debuffs sent back at them, lol. Would make it dangerous to use qpq too much I think.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I strugle the most with barbs and BMS.

Casters and seekers just kill me without a struggle.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    what about mystics?+ are mystics a hard counter for seeker?

I have a r9 mystic, but i left game about a year ago, it awas a good time, but with the morai skills, every class was op and mystic just got a fking reveal that doesnt really revealed sins if +1 lv you.. and my mystic is only 102... soo i rage quited and went to *** (i love it but my pc right now cand handle wvw as i handle TW on pwi), and LOL ( but i hate when i lose just cause a troll just... troll the game)

yeah, sins became so OP with morai skills.
    damn I loled so hard, then I remembered that noobs like this can cash r9 and became kinda sulky
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    why you all talking about cleric's, a cleric need to be Uber geared and skilled to be hard to kill,

But Mystic and wizards, they are just unkillable if they have good gear, they just have to insane P. and M. def + some good debuff and control

and psy's.. ill reply with a good famous quote

Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.

Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze

I remember fighting one of the really strong psy on the server, we were graking, but i hit the psy 5 times and everytime i was silenced, i was just so mad about that
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Psychics are brutal...1 hit from r9r takes 8.2k hp from me

Mystics are destructive if they know their skills

Clerics are pretty tough because of heals, but metalmage hurts pretty bad too

Sins are fairly easy actually, edged blur kills them if they try to stunlock, if they run can immobilize them and ion their face

Barbs are...Well barbs, not much to say cuz of their huge hp

Archers are a pain cuz they have further range then seekers maxed skills making it hard to get in range to attack

Wizards are brutal

Veno pets are just insane...Flesh ream on evolved nix or evolved herc...*shudders*

Most BMs on RT don't seem to go all path which is a good thing...no MSS to smash attack power, can qpq hf back

Other seekers...Tough

If I had to choose though...Psys and Venos I have the hardest time with
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]