Crimson and Mayhem have no sense of humor

Options
Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
I posted a lovely youtube video on every major faction's forum.

Dark asked me why the hell I made a sticky thread for a youtube video.
Infa gave me another video.
Mayhem deleted my post.
Crimson banned me from their forums. :C

This is why we cannot get along. b:sad
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Dude I got banned years ago from Crimson forums for saying I was a carrot.

Get on my level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You are a carrot? :o

My worldview just tilted on its axis....
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Seriously..how can anyone talk as much **** as Longknife..then turn around and expect to be friends..yes your a D-bag..no-one cares for your humor..and no-one can trust whether your videos are embedded with Trojans..

Ohh but hey sorry our sence of humor is not up to your standards
  • zineta
    zineta Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Its not what you post, its you.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    and no-one can trust whether your videos are embedded with Trojans.

Is this a serious post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yes serious as can be..With your win at all cost mentality it is not much of a stretch to see this coming next...cant **** the game anymore ? well **** lets **** our opponents...

Why is Longknife Posting Video`s on Mayhem forums anyway..to the best of my knowledge Longkinfe says we dont count or matter....so why come post anything on our forums?

Yes Eoria come protect longknife...yes yes lets make sure no-one questions his motives..
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yes serious as can be..With your win at all cost mentality it is not much of a stretch to see this coming next...cant **** the game anymore ? well **** lets **** our opponents...

Why is Longknife Posting Video`s on Mayhem forums anyway..to the best of my knowledge Longkinfe says we dont count or matter....so why come post anything on our forums?

Yes Eoria come protect longknife...yes yes lets make sure no-one questions his motives..

I'm just going to leave this video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnKTpw6urfI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm just going to leave this video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnKTpw6urfI

That's trippy.

I want to make love to her voice.
  • excusemeplease
    excusemeplease Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Is this a serious post?

Is this a serious post? The man is raising an obvious concern. While you can't deny the possibility of an HTML page running Java applet or even Active-X can embed PUP and infect your computer with a virus. Someone running outdated version of JRE can easily get infected. But don't stress yourself out, living beings can't catch computer virus.

At the OP, those who banned you or deleted your post are simply making a kind gesture of not giving a ****.
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Dark asked me why the hell I made a sticky thread for a youtube video.

That remind me the first post you made in the officers section in the old forums.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    That's trippy.

I want to make love to her voice.

Trouble for best pop album of the year. I don't think ARTPOP will top it, tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_-LYXEdUY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Seriously..how can anyone talk as much **** as Longknife..then turn around and expect to be friends..yes your a D-bag..no-one cares for your humor..and no-one can trust whether your videos are embedded with Trojans..

I completely agree with your view on Longknife. We all know he plans to burn our homesteds, poison our water supplies, eat our children and steal our wives. We must take action immediately to nuetrilize this obvious threat to humanity.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I completely agree with your view on Longknife. We all know he plans to burn our homesteds, poison our water supplies, eat our children and steal our wives. we must take action immediately to nuetrilize this obvious threat to humanity.

Close the thread. It will not get better than this post right here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Make fun of my stand...i dont care..why is he posting on Mayhem forums in the first place ?

No explinations coming ...lets move on..

Cant work with us ? of course you cant work with us..because we dont ally with Infamous Alts,

Why would we want to work with a faction that spent the entire last year hideing behind there big brother..talked smack ...then in the last war of the year...posted the exact same results mayhem had vs Infamous...

You guys were in there Buffed and ready to go waiting for them..and they still rolled you in 26 minutes..really close to the same time Mayhem had..

Enough with all these Fanboys and FanGirls coming out of the wood work to protect the image of someone we all know to be a Huge Butthead...

Too Many people have been ****..and i only ever see the same people visiting everyone forums and leaving videos...at a certin point in time you figure people would wisen up and take less chances in that reguard
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    A) Even if Longknife was somehow executing a master plan to infect his own faction as well as a bunch of others, you should have a decent anti-virus to foil more likely threats. (You know, viruses on the adult baby videos you're watching)

B) Why would he want to infect his own faction? You've claimed several times he can't win without ganking, that would require his faction to have functioning computers/accounts, yes?

And yes, Longknife's sense of humor is not appreciated by srsbusiness types, ya'll need to chill for a faction that's supposedly causing "mayhem".
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Make fun of my stand...i dont care..why is he posting on Mayhem forums in the first place ?

No explinations coming ...lets move on..

Cant work with us ? of course you cant work with us..because we dont ally with Infamous Alts,

Why would we want to work with a faction that spent the entire last year hideing behind there big brother..talked smack ...then in the last war of the year...posted the exact same results mayhem had vs Infamous...

You guys were in there Buffed and ready to go waiting for them..and they still rolled you in 26 minutes..really close to the same time Mayhem had..

Enough with all these Fanboys and FanGirls coming out of the wood work to protect the image of someone we all know to be a Huge Butthead...

Too Many people have been ****..and i only ever see the same people visiting everyone forums and leaving videos...at a certin point in time you figure people would wisen up and take less chances in that reguard

Wasn't really making fun of you, just trying to show your being a bit dramatic about the situation at hand. Why do you let these things (assuming they are true) bother you? It's a game, if a person or group of people bother you just ignore them and when the time comes to get even, do it. Talking smack about a person or group just makes you look petty and childish. While at the same time gives them the satisfaction of knowing that their actions bother you. Get my drift?
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I never claimed Longknife or dark.only gank..who the *** are you confuseing me for ?

I have a decent anti-virus program and my 104 Barb was still **** back in Zulu days..just happens longknife and company where there posting videos as well..some things never change

And having the info..on everyone even your own faction..doesnt mean you have to **** them as well...well until they leave your faction..then lets hope they are smart enough to change there info afterwards.

Keep pretending this stuff doesnt happen..

Crazy how is it anytime anyone responds to anything someone from the Dark or Infamous club posted ..some how you think im upset over this..no looked to me like Longknife was upset he didnt get a warm welcome on the crimson and mayhem forums.

Im responding to Longknife calling us out on the forums..and i get Eoria and Crazy jumping to his rescue like i said something wrong

No the fact is soo many people have been **** in this game its not even funny...and my explaining this here might counter some of the mindless drivel Longknifes post was spewing..

Yes Mayhem has a sence of humor..we get along great..ty for your concerns...but please dont get buttsore when we dont allow you to spew your **** on our forums....it just seems really childish of you to expect this courtesy when none of you have ever given one ounce of this same courtesy to anyone not in your brood..
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    No ignore them has cause this problem right here....

One sided conversations..This is not your own personal **** talking forums..and yes i will counter as much of this garbage as possible when possible.

Any more Infamous or dark want to chime in on how honest and pure you guys are..and how you only have the best intentions of the sever in mind ?

Anyone else want to jump in here and take up the standard for Longknife ?

come on i know there are nothing but dark and Infamous left here anyway...the usual suspects

Dont be upset one more has come to play as well...someone has to give you a target ..otherwise you just repeat the same **** over and over..
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    See to me trolling would be a bad thing..if i took it to heart...

but i dont..troll away

You have nothing to threaten me with..i do enjoy this game..and i do enjoy exposing the BS that gets posted on this one-sided forums

Yes i`ll agree sometimes people say funny things here..yes even longknife..

But longknife has a habit of making jokes that only amuse himself and wind up disrespecting half the server...but of course there is no Crazy telling him how childish and pointless his posts are...that is reserved for everyone else right

Stop trying to teach me Mr Crazy..im 38..educated.sucessfull and happy..i enjoy this game so i play it

If i want to come here and counter a comment from Longknife or you or Eroia..then im going to

when it stops becoming interesting i will move on and wait for the next topic ..just like you
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Is he starting to talk to himself?
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Well your still posting too..so i guess not

lol
  • redthewitch
    redthewitch Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    prancy Eoria, getting mad?
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Well your still posting too..so i guess not

lol
    Ahh k was starting to worry.
  • ladychesa
    ladychesa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I was wondering who the hell posted on the Mayhem forums last night.

Not gonna lie though, I laughed, I'm not proud of myself for it, but i defiantly laughed. b:surrender
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    And Long, you can continue to troll the Infa forums, it might bring some life to it. b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I found an image that accurately portrays my reaction to reading the responses to this thread. Careful though, for all we know clicking this link could mean you're confirming the launch of over 200 ICBMs that I've personally **** and comandeered from the American and Russian military arsenals. And that's how Longknife will make his favorite game, Fallout New Vegas, a reality. We've come full circle.

But yeah my reaction: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/11/reaction.jpg
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I found an image that accurately portrays my reaction to reading the responses to this thread. Careful though, for all we know clicking this link could mean you're confirming the launch of over 200 IMBDs that I've personally **** and comandeered from the American and Russian military arsenals. And that's how Longknife will make his favorite game, Fallout New Vegas, a reality. We've come full circle.

But yeah my reaction: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/11/reaction.jpg

*Clicks link*

The world hasn't ended yet...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I found an image that accurately portrays my reaction to reading the responses to this thread. Careful though, for all we know clicking this link could mean you're confirming the launch of over 200 ICBMs that I've personally **** and comandeered from the American and Russian military arsenals. And that's how Longknife will make his favorite game, Fallout New Vegas, a reality. We've come full circle.

Now I want a drink and a cig...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options

Reading this reminds me of that time, and this is a true story....

Long ago when I first joined, my first little nablet guild was slowly migrating to Mayhem, but I had a feeling Zulu was the winning guild to be (they were young then, but their attitude sold me on it). Nevertheless I applied to Mayhem to follow my homies, and my application was laced with my light-hearted humor because that's who I be.
    Mayhem legit took it as a personal insult and attack, as if I were saying I was too good for them (I was apping. :U), that I'm above the application process (I filled out the app with everything asked), that I have no respect for leadership and Iunno what else. Keep in mind this is before I had any experience with Mayhem or they even knew who I was, so we had no history.

So Mayhem denied my app in record time, I shrugged it off and said "well guess I can go check out Zulu now lololol," apped there and they said "hey I like this guy, he seems chill" and accepted me.

Some attitudes never change, I guess.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

This discussion has been closed.