Celestial Sage and no Venus Quest

Options
tehpeach
tehpeach Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Quality Corner
I am Celestial Demon on my 102 Venomancer and get the Morai daily for Venus Quest. Im 102 Sage Cleric...not Celestial..on my Cleric and get the Venus Quest. This is good.I do them daily while i build up to the new 7K Prestige amount needed for the Skill Books.

However this is my issue. My Level 100 Celestial Sage Mystic CAN'T get the quest. If you are going to make things available for Celestial Cultivation chars then there should be something in place for those who actually get Celestial before your "Level Appropriate" quest limit.

I worked my buns off to keep her Cultivation up to date. Was in Full Delta at level 94 even though people freaked out. Then you put a new way to gather items for Celestial skills. And I can't earn them myself on that Celestial Sage char.

I shouldn't have to use my other chars to farm for skills for my mystic that as the top cultivation level should be able to farm for herself. b:surrender
Post edited by tehpeach on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You need 5k prestige.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • mysticzao
    mysticzao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    5k prestige in just 1 order not combined
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    Malord - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    tehpeach wrote: »
    I am Celestial Demon on my 102 Venomancer and get the Morai daily for Venus Quest. Im 102 Sage Cleric...not Celestial..on my Cleric and get the Venus Quest. This is good.I do them daily while i build up to the new 7K Prestige amount needed for the Skill Books.

However this is my issue. My Level 100 Celestial Sage Mystic CAN'T get the quest. If you are going to make things available for Celestial Cultivation chars then there should be something in place for those who actually get Celestial before your "Level Appropriate" quest limit.

I worked my buns off to keep her Cultivation up to date. Was in Full Delta at level 94 even though people freaked out. Then you put a new way to gather items for Celestial skills. And I can't earn them myself on that Celestial Sage char.

I shouldn't have to use my other chars to farm for skills for my mystic that as the top cultivation level should be able to farm for herself. b:surrender

Cultivation does not matter for this task, as Asterelle already said you need 5k prestige in the order before you can acquire the task.
    Fashion Mastery

"The skill for fashion tailoring. A master who is proficient in
    producing fashion can make the most eye-catching, colorful clothes around!"