FB Jade Gift Box Code

tokeofzen420
tokeofzen420 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Did anyone get the Jade Gift Box code they had on FB? Seems a lot of people signed up but then it said 0 Keys Available. WTF? PWI needs to stop with the codes they give out seeing as how it's always messed up kind of like the anniversary codes. God this company sucks a fat one.
Post edited by tokeofzen420 on

Comments

• stardustmist
    stardustmist Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    no code upset b:sad
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    People crying just because they were slow.
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The codes were limited. I managed to get one. f:grin
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As to be expected with a box that contains free charms. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I don't care about the box but its really a scam if they only tell you its a limited amount AFTER you register on the stupid MMO site. Pretty lame way of getting subscribers/traffic. ** you PWI, this is getting as low as it can get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I missed out, but no big deal. Seems people expect that everyone who signs up to get it.

It was limited. Get over it and stop QQing like a bunch of babies. To those that got it, congrats!!
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I don't care about the box but its really a scam if they only tell you its a limited amount AFTER you register on the stupid MMO site. Pretty lame way of getting subscribers/traffic. ** you PWI, this is getting as low as it can get.

^^^ This.
    Here we go again....
  • dabluegirl
    dabluegirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I missed out, but no big deal. Seems people expect that everyone who signs up to get it.

It was limited. Get over it and stop QQing like a bunch of babies. To those that got it, congrats!!

Well, It wasnt announced by PWI it was limited at all- MMO Attack finally posted they were only given a limited (500) codes. PWi hasn't commented at all that I've seen.

PWI announced it on a FB page where they have 481k likes. About .005% chance of getting a code- worse than chance for matchless wings on a pack.b:shockedb:angryb:sad.

PWi please give full info and fix your mistakes- this is pretty frustrating on top of the anniversary gift that didn't send codes out to huge numbers of loyal multi year. members.

They did fix that eventually- and prettily classily.

So do the right thing again please.b:beg

thanks for prompt attention m(HINT HINT)
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If they gave the website another 500 codes most if not all of you still wouldn't get it, then would still whine like a five year old in a candy store being told you can't have the candy.

Gimmee gimmee gimmee gimmee gimmee.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    dabluegirl wrote: »
    Well, It wasnt announced by PWI it was limited at all- MMO Attack finally posted they were only given a limited (500) codes. PWi hasn't commented at all that I've seen.

PWI announced it on a FB page where they have 481k likes. About .005% chance of getting a code- worse than chance for matchless wings on a pack.b:shockedb:angryb:sad.

PWi please give full info and fix your mistakes- this is pretty frustrating on top of the anniversary gift that didn't send codes out to huge numbers of loyal multi year. members.

They did fix that eventually- and prettily classily.

So do the right thing again please.b:beg

thanks for prompt attention m(HINT HINT)
    How about farm your own ****ing charms?

No, I think I'll QQ about people getting free things cuz I didn't get it qqqqqqqq I'm entitled to free things PWE.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I don't see the relevance of this thread anymore.

-Closed
This discussion has been closed.