Veno pets

TammyEilean - Dreamweaver
TammyEilean - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Suggestion Box
Venomancer Battle pets should be able to level in the Realm of Reflection. Maybe a pass or a timed stone through the boutique, Thanks b:thanks
Post edited by TammyEilean - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    People have been asking for a passive way to level veno pets for years now. :\

Sure, they gave us Lycaeum to do it, but it's a lvl100 instance. <_< So to be able to power level your pets, you have to be lvl100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Lycaeum was pretty much their response to it and it is indeed for lvl100s. Well, at least it's something but I wish it was available for lower levels too at least so they can feed their pets stars, not necessarily evolve them.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This actually might be a good idea to have a low level lycaeum, instead fo some veno's methods of being afk in the cube with pet on defence (Is that illegal/not illegal? I forget) :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This actually might be a good idea to have a low level lycaeum, instead fo some veno's methods of being afk in the cube with pet on defence (Is that illegal/not illegal? I forget) :)

Technically it was supposed to be illegal...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ah so it is, but nothings being done? Understood :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2