Questions for those that want gender change

Options
Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
This is not meant to flame or insult anyone so any responses please keep it civil.

Why do you want a gender change? If your main/most played character is a female or male they why did you pick that gender in the first place and now want to change it? Why did you not make the gender you now want to play initially?
WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
Post edited by Wickedbrew - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    /thesamethingcanbesaidaboutyourname..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Options
    /thesamethingcanbesaidaboutyourname..

That made as much sense as reading War and Peace in Swahili backwards and upside down

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Just reroll a new toon of the opposite sex and FF it to 100+ and use account stash.

Done,I have fixed the gender ****.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Just reroll a new toon of the opposite sex and FF it to 100+ and use account stash.

Yea, that works well with characters that use rank gear. /sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yea, that works well with characters that use rank gear. /sarcasm

If you spent time or money getting rank gear for a toon then you decided long ago that you were happy and agreed with your decision. If you weren't then you would of saved getting rank for another toon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Hey you twinkle toes thread derailers. If you want to post on this thread, answer the questions.

This isnt about rank gear or rerolling a new toon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Because I use to like guns and chainsaws. Now it's all about the bunnies.
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I know some guys that made girl chars at the start thinking to get free stuff from stupid guys, than they realize that having a ''love'' conversation with a other guy is kinda ''***'', but some was already rank gears, which cannot be stash.

Some people don't necessary regret to have a male/female char, but sometime it happen that a guy playing a female char meet a girl playing a female char and they cannot marry since they are both female chars.

All my chars are female except one, I made a male cleric after some drama that happened with a guy in game and I thought ''If a play a male char it will be easier'', I was indeed treat differently on my male char, I don't regret it necessary, but if I had the chance then yes I would probably turn him into a girl.

I know a few girls that did role male chars after had bad experience with a guy and thinking it would be easier playing a male char. Some would like to change it to a female char, some don't care and some are happy playing male chars.

Why I do not make a female cleric? Well in my case already have one, but they have a different cultivation (female sage, male demon), my male cleric cultivation is done, he have all demon skills and he have rank equipment that cannot be stash.

So in my case all the demon skills and rank stuff represent a ton of money.

I won't cry and beg to have the option to switch chars from male to female or vice versa, but if it happen that it become allowed I might use it.

And the ''you should have start a new char if you didn't like play male/female before be 100/ranked gears.'', some people changed their mind after been lvl100/rank. Are they stupid? No, people change mind all the time, maybe they was fine with it and something make them change their mind later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't want a gender change on any character of mine (I have roughly 10 female toons and 4 or 5 male and I wouldn't change them) but it should be there simply because it's more options for people.

I've yet to see what's bad about giving people more choices.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    They probably don't make it for the fact that same sex wedding is not allowed, but they could put a requisite that the person need to don't be married to use the option. (and not a barb or veno obviously)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Or the wedding can be canceled when you use the item to change and for the question....Not all people that are male wanna be females. I am a girl but I want to play with my hubby BM and make him a girl cuz I want fashion, long hair, make-up and just to be....me !
    He dont play much with bm but I love to be a bm and we just made him full T3 gear and is very hard to make new toon, lvl to 103 and put full gear on it...So dont you think you kinda trow all people in same boat when you say men will be woman?
    Is not up to us anyway so no matter how much I want or others dont want, is up to PWI.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I actually never intended to play this game, was toying around with torrents ~6 years ago and found a big file to download (pwi). After I was done tinkering, I had a few minutes and was curious what free games were like.. was messing around customizing a guy char, was impressed with all of the options and then checked out some of the girl customizations as well. I then intended to log into game for like 2 seconds and then delete the game, and just went in with the last thing I was playing with (female wiz). I thought it was neat that the game was 3D, and saw someone fly by.. and then wanted to try that (but needed level 30). One thing led to another and I was addicted (and figured that out around level 40).. but thought I had spent too much time to start over. If a gender change scroll showed up I'd use it, but it really doesn't bug me that much.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    After spending tons of money 6 years later you found out how FTP game are..right? Lolol
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Well then let's take TCHP here, I made it a girl cause I didn't put to much tough in it other then EP = girl... for me.

But then I'm a dude and TCHP has been my main since last year. I just feel weird that I have to be carried around and people came to my EP trying to seduce me...

Whit all the tube site around I never tough that the game community would be so ... you get the point.

Now Having the option of sex change could mean I can switch to a male character, and get a girl in the game... ( like I will ever know it's real one or not ).

Personally if you read this far, I will not change any sex of my toons, I just fell that since this is a virtual world and FAKE. All posible option should be open. Some people have invested in there toons and just don't want to make a new one. And they should have option.

option is always good imo !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Oh wow, i was trolling wc the other day about change sex stones in boutique, guess lots of guys dont want to be girls anymore and vice verse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]