Elemental Invocation

swabian
swabian Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Wizard
It takes about 30 days now in Morai to gather the materials and increase your Prestige from 5000 to 7000 making easily obtainable our lvl 100 skills.

I am interested in Elemental Invocation for the chi and mana reducing effect. I have looked and looked but can't seem to find good information on the amount of both these reductions. I am a demon wiz and think that with Mo Zun's Taunt it might be worthwhile. Assuming of course that they can both be used simultaneously.

The idea would be to mainly use it on a Barb in TW to prevent Invoking or other Barb skills used to survive.

Any information out there? Anyone know?
b:sin
Post edited by swabian on

Comments

• swabian
    swabian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ok, finally found good info on Ecatombs so never mind lol.

Any one out there using this skill in TW? would love to get opinions.....

My only other question is does the part about maximum mana mean base level or would it jump up when using Wellspring Quaff?

Skill Description

A combined attack utilizing Water, Fire, and Earth magic.

Water magic washes away the target's spirit, in 30 seconds, reducing Mana by 50% of
    your Magic Attack.

Fire magic burns up the target's soul, in 30 seconds, reducing Chi by 20 per hit..

Earth magic crushes the target's body, dealing Earth damage equal to 150% of your maximum
    Mana.

The water and fire components are only effective against players.
    b:sin
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The mana reducing effect is basically useless, just using an mp pot or having a mana charm (very common for classes with small mana pools) lets someone continue to use skills just fine. Yes, increasing your max mana with wellspring quaff does increase damage, but it still won't do that much damage. It can be used in TW, but keep in mind if any eps are still alive.. it can be easily purified. It also has a stupid long cd, which makes it a very situational skill.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]