Optimization Setting Interface Problem

CroPsy - Heavens Tear
CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Quality Corner
There's problem with some of the settings in the new "Optimization Setting Interface", introduced with latest patch.

Under Model tab there's option called "Only show important players" and it says "Shows only players who are your squad members or spouse, and players who are interacting (fighting, trading, embracing, etc) with you.".

Here's picture of that option

PWI_Optimization_Panel.jpg

So when I have this option enabled and I'm in squad I cannot see squad members. I can only see them if I click on them. And when I click on them, model that I see is different than anything I saw before. It doesn't show fashion or armor or that starting clothes that every race has. Instead it has some new pants b:chuckle.

2013_09_30_17_15_37.jpg

2013_09_30_17_16_07.jpg

It would be really nice if this option shows following:
- People in squad
- People from friend list
- People from faction

Thank you for reading b:thanks.
Post edited by CroPsy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm thinking that by important, they mean the person you currently have selected. It would be nice if it showed only squad members though.

I personally enjoy the new "naked button". The detail they put into each race/class/gender's new undies is rather pleasing to the eye. Not to mention these settings are AMAZING for those pre-NW entry times when everyone around you is buffing and being laggy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3