TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
Post edited by Hunkary - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    O yay :D More good PWI Videos <3

Hmmm... I keep getting error whenever i play the video....
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I've noticed a few people have left Tempest to join Dynasty. Nothing wrong with that, of course, I'm sure there were reasons not apparent to an observer such as myself.

Does mean that the TWs between Dyna and Tempest would get even more one sided which can't be all that much fun.

Just seems silly to have a totally overpowered faction on the server, as going by other servers the quality of TWs suffers.

Nice vid also btw, thank you for sharing.

Edit: Before anyone makes any wild assumptions I bear no ill will to Dyna here! I have quite a few friends there and they are the strongest faction right now and deserve to be winning the season imo.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I've noticed a few people have left Tempest to join Dynasty. Nothing wrong with that, of course, I'm sure there were reasons not apparent to an observer such as myself.

Does mean that the TWs between Dyna and Tempest would get even more one sided which can't be all that much fun.

Just seems silly to have a totally overpowered faction on the server, as going by other servers the quality of TWs suffers.

Nice vid also btw, thank you for sharing.

Edit: Before anyone makes any wild assumptions I bear no ill will to Dyna here! I have quite a few friends there and they are the strongest faction right now and deserve to be winning the season imo.

you are right Dark, many people from tempest left, some came to dyna, others to relic and Vex. A while ago some people from dyna left to Tempest as well, so this looks like a trade of people lol. But dont think Tempest is a weak faction now, or weaker, is strong, just maybe needs to regroup a bit for the loses it had since it's mostly officers that lost.
    We lost 3 dyna officers who went to Tempest a few months ago so i know that is just a matter of regrouping and get stronger...
    Btw, im looking forward for next season i hope both Vex and Relic get as strong as Dyna and Tempest so we have lots of interesting TWs.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i would like to see how dyna can handle relic + vex at same time.

if that can give plague ideas for last good tw before reset *cough cough*
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Btw, im looking forward for next season i hope both Vex and Relic get as strong as Dyna and Tempest so we have lots of interesting TWs.

I hope so too. Both Relic and Vex are very new factions and there is more to TW than just having 80 people with half decent gear show up. So will take us both a while to get to the squad cohesion, experience and strategy that Dynasty and Tempest have accumulated, so all in good time.

We are having fun interesting TWs with Vex that we're learning loads from and still improving our members in terms of gear and experience. Hence our neutrality atm as we're not looking to gank as it usually results in lame TWs and/or hollow victories. There's plenty of land to be had, we're after experience and fun.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    We have been against Vex a few times by now, but not against relic, i have heard you guys are growing in numbers, quality and experience, so im really looking forward to TW'ing against you guys too, next season will be fun!!!!
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yes,witeWILLcberallusortssofhfunu!
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yes,witeWILLcberallusortssofhfunu!

Very creative. Well done. Don't make us have a chat with Mera, I'm sure him and the ex-God crew misses us greatly, and would come to Relic with a lil persuasion. Considering that is half your squad.. b:chuckle might be a good idea now that I mention it b:dirty
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Very creative. Well done. Don't make us have a chat with Mera, I'm sure him and the ex-God crew misses us greatly, and would come to Relic with a lil persuasion. Considering that is half your squad.. b:chuckle might be a good idea now that I mention it b:dirty

D: b:shocked
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D