Archer Demon or Sage for PK

Comments

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    im sage archer, i kill arcane with Stunning Arrow + fully charged Take Aim
    not necessary full charged , i usually measure their remaining HP while im charging it.
    with 5 Sec stunning arrow i can cast take aim freely w/o having any interruptions.
    im not bragging but i kill rrr9 arcanes with mostly 2 hits charmed or not. i use +10 N3 bow 91 attack lvl & 16-21K phys attack.

That would tickle, not even come close to killing me and my gear is average. Your R93 arcanes must be full +2 with flawless cits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    im sage archer, i kill arcane with Stunning Arrow + fully charged Take Aim
    not necessary full charged , i usually measure their remaining HP while im charging it.
    with 5 Sec stunning arrow i can cast take aim freely w/o having any interruptions.
    im not bragging but i kill rrr9 arcanes with mostly 2 hits charmed or not. i use +10 N3 bow 91 attack lvl & 16-21K phys attack.

i never use aps on PVP , lesser you hit , the better. also works best on Psychics since they have SoV, SoS or whatever buff that is. especially when theyre charmed and got the weapon proc *puri*. the more you hit , the more likely youll get silenced , ticking their charms , and activating puri proc. (theyre prolly laughing at you). only way to counter it is to spam AD or IG maybe but you wont have unlimited AD and IG. most players hate puri proc. APS classes like archers, BM,sins. but i dont have any problem on it.

about that Sage frost arrow, i use it a lot on HA types because it's water damage not physical. Thus it has shorter cast time than any metal skill. when dealing with rrr9 HA classes, i always make sure i have 3 sparks, for Aim low and Stormrage Eaglehorn. you just need to time it right after they ran out of anti stun/immobilize. Once theyre disabled, theyre as good as dead.
    i never had trouble with N3 HA classes. it's a lil bit hard to master sage but it's worth it. demon is pretty easy you just normal attack to death , get expel , AD , IG. Demon archers are overrated.

i was demon before , im happy being sage now.b:laugh

Teecs...

Just... no.

Try killing hero, or eman, or lunar/amour, or cleocin, or even a crappy psy like Kat. You know, decently geared arcanes with +10/+12. Come let me know how that 3k fully charged take aim crit works out for you.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResentfuI - Heavens Tear
    ResentfuI - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Demon = low self-esteem, relying on pure chance. Sage = ability to anticipate and interchanging their actions.
    I do not want to offend anyone, just by reading the writings, I had just such an impression. Somehow, the more argumentative players found a Sage. :)

I was originally Demon but went Sage after I finished my culti even though Conner (fail Demon) advised against it. I don't regret my decision but this made my day. I also agree with Aesthor about culti, ijs.
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    im happy in Sage's Path.. and suits my playstyle.. i think it will be defen on how you will play not about sage or demon.. both have pros and cons.. just my 1 centb:victory
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I was originally Demon but went Sage after I finished my culti even though Conner (fail Demon) advised against it. I don't regret my decision but this made my day. I also agree with Aesthor about culti, ijs.

I can't believe you were married to that fool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2013

If Conner saw you agreeing with me about anything he'd throw a fit b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Aren't you the same archer who frapsed himself BVing tt90 geared mages? If your tactical prowess does not extend beyond Stun > APS, that's your problem. Also, you seem to have misunderstood the maths. Considering the lack of intelligence you usually display, this is probably quite normal for you.

No. Don't even use fraps.
    It does.
    I didnt misunderstand the maths. You misunderstood my point
    You don't know anything about me, but you should really drop your know-it-all act and constantly putting me down for no reason, I don't know who you are or what I ever did to you and I appreciate you've been playing longer than me. But it doesnt mean you know more than me. Grow up and stop twisting/inferring everything I say to make me look bad when really you're just trying to make yourself look clever. What I actually said was that the other person was making it seem like demon archers are far more superior based on 2 or 3 skills where only certain cases where quickshot procs makes demons do more damage over a period of time that is very rarely spent actually dealing damage. So essentially you just backed up my own point and put it on the wrong guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No. Don't even use fraps.
    It does.
    I didnt misunderstand the maths. You misunderstood my point
    You don't know anything about me, but you should really drop your know-it-all act and constantly putting me down for no reason, I don't know who you are or what I ever did to you and I appreciate you've been playing longer than me. But it doesnt mean you know more than me. Grow up and stop twisting/inferring everything I say to make me look bad when really you're just trying to make yourself look clever. What I actually said was that the other person was making it seem like demon archers are far more superior based on 2 or 3 skills where only certain cases where quickshot procs makes demons do more damage over a period of time that is very rarely spent actually dealing damage. So essentially you just backed up my own point and put it on the wrong guy.

But you do shoot tt90s with BV. That was the main thing. You did misunderstand the maths, i'll get to that in a bit. I haven't claimed to know anything about you that i could not have learned from what you write in these forums. I don't put you down for no reason, i think you're a clown, and i'm honest enough to say so. Letting you parade your idiocy across these forums could only make archers in general worse, which means i'd have even less to play against. So learn to play before you pretend to teach others.

On you misunderstanding the maths, you skipped over the part where the proc chance of demon QS was factored into the average dmg increase, halving it. It was STILL more than sage. The ONLY sage skills i care about are Stunning Arrow, Li's Technique and perhaps Aim Low. All the others are better for demons, or completely useless regardless of
    cultivation.

Also, Teecs is either stupid or a troll. Either way, don't feed it.
    INaTT needs to try harder.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    But you do shoot tt90s with BV. That was the main thing. You did misunderstand the maths, i'll get to that in a bit. I haven't claimed to know anything about you that i could not have learned from what you write in these forums. I don't put you down for no reason, i think you're a clown, and i'm honest enough to say so. Letting you parade your idiocy across these forums could only make archers in general worse, which means i'd have even less to play against. So learn to play before you pretend to teach others.

On you misunderstanding the maths, you skipped over the part where the proc chance of demon QS was factored into the average dmg increase, halving it. It was STILL more than sage. The ONLY sage skills i care about are Stunning Arrow, Li's Technique and perhaps Aim Low. All the others are better for demons, or completely useless regardless of
    cultivation.

Also, Teecs is either stupid or a troll. Either way, don't feed it.
    INaTT needs to try harder.

Lol, YOU are the troll.

I'm sure you've heard and ignored this all before, but allow me to quickly educate you once again.

-Nearly half a dozen sage skills give way more chi than their demon counterparts.
    -Sage stormrage eagleon is CLEARLY superior to demon.
    -Sage stunning arrow isn't just somewhat better, its WAY better.
    -Aim low is a bit better too because if the seal does proc, it can combo with stun, whereas a stun on aim low for demon can ruin your next stun if you aren't careful.
    -Demon triple spark clearly wins in damage, but a sage archer is a lot harder to kill when triple sparked... a demon will always discount this but any sage will be able to tell you many times where sage spark has saved them before by virtue of the 25% dmg reduction.
    -Sage's extra range is clearly better.

Go ahead and tell me the demon skills that are better if you really feel you must, though of course we all know them; sage quickshot is very good but demon quickshot is better (when it procs); demon spark will give you more damage, wingspan gives you a lvl 5 shell, some demon skills get a bit extra damage, etc etc. Of course some demon skills have an edge. Most of the skills are pretty balanced. But you, like nearly every god-damn demon archer out there, fail entirely to appreciate the different playstyle a sage is able to enjoy due to the way their skills work together.

There is a fundamental PROBLEM with your thinking.

Your assumption: 'archers are all about dps'. If that is what you think, then you'll come to the natural conclusion that demons are superior, and for you, that would be true.

Your assumption is just plain wrong though. Archers have a variety of spells that combine together in ways that can allow them to dph, particularly if sage. (How is dpsing working for you when you want to kill a barb, eh? Tell me you don't spam your metal skills, I'll laugh in your face. Tell me how your dps works for you when somebody expels.)

I know a sage archer who rips through heavy armor characters...with a warsoul bow. Did you know, that a warsoul bow's 'distract' debuff is 50% debuff? Same as sage stormrage eagleon in fact. Now add thunder shock for an effective 100% blow to metal defense, and through in blood vow and extreme poison for good measure. Still think archer's are ALL ABOUT FREAKIN DPS? (Before you say 'that's too much chi: wrong! Sage archer's chi gain allows them to use their chi-heavy skills much more liberally if they want to, and sage stun gives them a larger window to land these attacks in before enemy can do anything).

Of course dps is important. But you are under the delusion that it is all-important. That simply isn't true for every class you'll face. Heavy armor classes (the one's in decent gear) just don't die to dps... you need to use your magic skills against them. And don't tell me its an archer's 'job' to kill arcanes. That is a rule the demon archers made up. Sage archers are quite good at killing heavy armors. They don't need to limit themselves to arcane or light armor targets.

All I see in your posts is how superior you think you are for the conclusions you've arrived at (or at least somebody else's conclusions that you choose to follow). I wish for once you would be able to open your eyes to your ignorance. Like an author trying to edit his or her own work, you are blind to your own mistakes. It takes somebody else to point them out. There is no shame in this. It just takes the ability to have an ounce of humility... can you actually do that?... yeah, that'll be the day.

Once again: you, sir, are the actual troll.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    idk why aeliah post about archers,when never played one...if u read somewhere descriptions of skills that make u ...what?

and for archers
    mine is sage and and think is best!
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Aeliah has an archer b:avoid
    But not sure if he still plays it
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have taken the time to learn about archers for a number of reasons.

1. I'm of the elvish race, and archers are the cleric's closest cousin.
    2. They are the class that targets me most often in group pvp, and of course I've done a lot of 1vs1 pvp against archers as well.
    3. The first character I ever made was an archer. I also have a 2nd archer that is over lvl 100 and has many demon skills.
    4. I generally believe in taking the time to understand every other class, as a matter of principle. Knowledge is power.

Archer's, more than any other class, seem to believe that everything that can be discovered about their class has been discovered. They've 'figured it all out', and they did so long ago. Years later, after major skill re-balancing and 6 new morai skills, many archers still think this way. That just isn't a dialogue that I can accept.

Old information can change. If we went by the old cleric guides today, we'd see that magic shell has a glitch whereby you can't overwrite the buff. But nowadays that simply isn't true. An update fixed that glitch.

I am still discovering tips and tricks for my assassin and cleric after years and years of playing them daily. New tactics and strategies from other classes force me to adapt my own play to counter, which will cause other classes to adapt to *my* new tactics and strategies, which... you get the idea. Random experimentation or plain luck will cause me to stumble across new discoveries large and small. This should hold true for any class.

Plus, I know for a fact that I've discovered information about archers that hardly anybody knows about---at least on my server. There's an interesting back-story to this discovery which illustrates my argument quite well. I was leveling my demon archer some time ago---the old school way. I was in bh59, and I was tanking Gluttonix. As you may recall, Gluttonix places a fire dot onto you when you fight it from range. On light armor characters this can stack to a dangerously high amount of dps. My partner was (and still is) a mystic; mystics can't purify off that debuff until they get lvl 11 heals. At that level archers don't have triple spark, so I would spam double spark to kill Gluttonix as fast as possible. However, after one particular update, I was killing Gluttonix, and I double sparked. I noticed that the fire dot was gone. I almost dismissed it...I remember thinking that, maybe it had just run out. Maybe I had double sparked as it tried to place a new debuff on me, and I had resisted it. But then I tried it again. The debuff disappeared. Then I went and grabbed my assassin, and tried removing immobilize. Subsea strike, tangling mire, etc. Double spark removed them all. I started to get pretty excited by this completely unannounced change, and I tried double sparking on all of my other classes... and... no purify. How odd.

Fast forward nearly 2 years. Archers everywhere are clueless about the ability of double spark to purify debuffs, an ability only they, apparently, have. This little story is excellent evidence which proves that I don't need to be actively playing a particular class to know a lot about that class. It also proves that archers everywhere really haven't 'figured it all out'. Oh, did you not know about double spark purifying either? You're welcome ;o
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have taken the time to learn about archers for a number of reasons.

1. I'm of the elvish race, and archers are the cleric's closest cousin.
    2. They are the class that targets me most often in group pvp, and of course I've done a lot of 1vs1 pvp against archers as well.
    3. The first character I ever made was an archer. I also have a 2nd archer that is over lvl 100 and has many demon skills.
    4. I generally believe in taking the time to understand every other class, as a matter of principle. Knowledge is power.

Archer's, more than any other class, seem to believe that everything that can be discovered about their class has been discovered. They've 'figured it all out', and they did so long ago. Years later, after major skill re-balancing and 6 new morai skills, many archers still think this way. That just isn't a dialogue that I can accept.

Old information can change. If we went by the old cleric guides today, we'd see that magic shell has a glitch whereby you can't overwrite the buff. But nowadays that simply isn't true. An update fixed that glitch.

I am still discovering tips and tricks for my assassin and cleric after years and years of playing them daily. New tactics and strategies from other classes force me to adapt my own play to counter, which will cause other classes to adapt to *my* new tactics and strategies, which... you get the idea. Random experimentation or plain luck will cause me to stumble across new discoveries large and small. This should hold true for any class.

Plus, I know for a fact that I've discovered information about archers that hardly anybody knows about---at least on my server. There's an interesting back-story to this discovery which illustrates my argument quite well. I was leveling my demon archer some time ago---the old school way. I was in bh59, and I was tanking Gluttonix. As you may recall, Gluttonix places a fire dot onto you when you fight it from range. On light armor characters this can stack to a dangerously high amount of dps. My partner was (and still is) a mystic; mystics can't purify off that debuff until they get lvl 11 heals. At that level archers don't have triple spark, so I would spam double spark to kill Gluttonix as fast as possible. However, after one particular update, I was killing Gluttonix, and I double sparked. I noticed that the fire dot was gone. I almost dismissed it...I remember thinking that, maybe it had just run out. Maybe I had double sparked as it tried to place a new debuff on me, and I had resisted it. But then I tried it again. The debuff disappeared. Then I went and grabbed my assassin, and tried removing immobilize. Subsea strike, tangling mire, etc. Double spark removed them all. I started to get pretty excited by this completely unannounced change, and I tried double sparking on all of my other classes... and... no purify. How odd.

Fast forward nearly 2 years. Archers everywhere are clueless about the ability of double spark to purify debuffs, an ability only they, apparently, have. This little story is excellent evidence which proves that I don't need to be actively playing a particular class to know a lot about that class. It also proves that archers everywhere really haven't 'figured it all out'. Oh, did you not know about double spark purifying either? You're welcome ;o
    please, go away
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013

Grats - but no one cares how much you think you know about archers. The fact is you've spent that much time to get to know useless information.
    Yes - relatively useless. 2 spark purify? How much does yours/a seekers/a mystics/ any casters with a puri weapon cost?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Wytche - Harshlands
    Wytche - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Reading teh forumz cuz server errorz reminds me why i don't come here. I'm an idiot cuz i killz pplz with frost arrow sage and sometimez use TA after stun to kill robes. Clearly i'm worst archers evah of all time. carry onz
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Reading teh forumz cuz server errorz reminds me why i don't come here. I'm an idiot cuz i killz pplz with frost arrow sage and sometimez use TA after stun to kill robes. Clearly i'm worst archers evah of all time. carry onz

charmbypassing with TA was never mentioned to be a bad idea..well maybe by some hardlining demon archers here, but they hardly count :P
    edit: nvm, i just went down 1-2 pages and saw some people claiming the combo wont work.
    their denial probably results from the lack of attempts they actually did.
    but whatever, our success proves us right :)

beside that, i ask you nicely to use proper english or are your famous books written in your childish language as an attempt to be funny, too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • mrthespy666
    mrthespy666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I hate calling people out but wow. Just wow. I seriously hope you were trolling. If not then you're playing the wrong class. Reroll wizzy? b:shocked

You obviously never seen an archer with fast channeling =]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow after months I come back to check forum and this god damn tread is still going on...

Again: Sage archer is for DPH and demon for DPS.

End of the story.

You obviously never seen an archer with fast channeling =]

Im the best -cha archer on harshlands. Ppl underestimate the power of -cha on sage archers muhahahahahaaaahahhsahhshdausgaaasudhsadufhvsdsa!
    Because everyone in PWI which doesn't use the mainstream build of a class = noob.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Teecs...

Just... no.

Try killing hero, or eman, or lunar/amour, or cleocin, or even a crappy psy like Kat. You know, decently geared arcanes with +10/+12. Come let me know how that 3k fully charged take aim crit works out for you.
    just gunna point this out
    all the ppl he named are r9r3
    if r9r3 is DECENT thats just sad
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Uh, cuz anyone not in r9t3 fighting people in r9t3 dies so fast skill/culti doesn't even matter, lol

I've tried hitting Aeliah/FayHumming in NW. Triple sparking for 500 damage on an freaking arcane is not funny b:shocked
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    umm didnt mean anything like that actually
    his idea of DECENT is rrr9(r9r3 r9t3etc etc etc)
    wat the hell is OP?
    does that make g16(n3) crappy?
    ik jarkhen and ik he didnt mean for that to sound insulting but damn
    and skill does matter. just cuz ur rrr9 doesnt mean ur good. just means u had the money to go rrr9. ive seen g16s (+7 i think) beat r9r3 +5s. skill matters in pvp NMW. idk if culti matters in pvp tho. a skilled archer sage or demon will find ways to win. Culti doesnt rly matter. Its all a matter of how u use it. kind of like a gun rly
    one last thing cuz i keep thinking of things to add. if u know u hit 500 on a cetain person, wait till u have more ppl around u. 500hp, while alot of ppl will say its nothing, can mean life or death in mass pvp fights. just my 2 cents
    Because everyone in PWI which doesn't use the mainstream build of a class = noob.
    dont know if just trolling or completely serious.
    if serious:
    i dislike u. wat is wrong with ppl trying new things? that AA barb kicked *** in that video that came up a while back. and how did we come up with the mainstream build in the first damn place? ppl tried new things and kept trying it until it worked. build does not equate with pro or noob. pro=skill.
    If trolling:
    u are a horrible troll
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Considering Teecs specifically mentioned killing r9r3 arcanes with that, I'd say my comment was justified.

And yes, topics like these tend to focus on endgame, because if you're not endgame gear differences skew everything too much.

When discussing "endgame", we tend to mean people with +12 armor and endgame shards (at least vits, if not josd/diety). +10 with crappy shards (e.g. my build) is not endgame. It's just decent.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wat the hell is OP?
    and skill does matter. just cuz ur rrr9 doesnt mean ur good. just means u had the money to go rrr9. ive seen g16s (+7 i think) beat r9r3 +5s. skill matters in pvp NMW. idk if culti matters in pvp tho. a skilled archer sage or demon will find ways to win. Culti doesnt rly matter. Its all a matter of how u use it. kind of like a gun rly
    one last thing cuz i keep thinking of things to add. if u know u hit 500 on a cetain person, wait till u have more ppl around u. 500hp, while alot of ppl will say its nothing, can mean life or death in mass pvp fights. just my 2 cents

idk about fay but aeliah wins 1v20 in NW a lot lol

Mostly because all the people doing 500 dmg are purify proccing him like crazy, gg

and no way anyone gonna charm jump endgame arcane with take aim; not without serious debuffs that are unlikely to stick long enough
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    dont know if just trolling or completely serious.
    if serious:
    i dislike u. wat is wrong with ppl trying new things? that AA barb kicked *** in that video that came up a while back. and how did we come up with the mainstream build in the first damn place? ppl tried new things and kept trying it until it worked. build does not equate with pro or noob. pro=skill.
    If trolling:
    u are a horrible troll

Or maybe I was being sarcastic? But who cares.
    Pls let this thread die. Why dont let this thread die? Its the same thing over and over again , we already had a lot of this threads and I doupt the op still cares.

The truth is you all suck. No matter if demon or sage ;)
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Or maybe I was being sarcastic? But who cares.
    Pls let this thread die. Why dont let this thread die? Its the same thing over and over again , we already had a lot of this threads and I doupt the op still cares.

The truth is you all suck. No matter if demon or sage ;)
    OP stopped caring at page 7
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Demon ftw doe b:laugh

I can prove this in precisely 8 paragraphs containing 34% math for which I shall use a different colour because it looks like a mod wrote it so subconciously you are more likely to agree with me.

Also I will use a thesaurus to select only the most equisite words to further impress upon you my intelligence to dishearten even the most stubborn of sages from formulating a response and accept my word as gospel for I am the chosen one. b:cute
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Demon ftw doe b:laugh

I can prove this in precisely 8 paragraphs containing 34% math for which I shall use a different colour because it looks like a mod wrote it so subconciously you are more likely to agree with me.

Also I will use a thesaurus to select only the most equisite words to further impress upon you my intelligence to dishearten even the most stubborn of sages from formulating a response and accept my word as gospel for I am the chosen one. b:cute

Ok demon is the best and you are the best. happy now?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wat the hell is OP?

Gear is not a consideration here because you assume both culti has the same standard for gear when you compare cultis, which is what this thread is about. People assume endgame gear (where you can't easily bypass with archer) because lesser geared opponents one shotting each other makes culti discussion meaningless anyway.

So against endgame geared people, decent is R93. After a break from the game, I came back to R93 geared people. With R9+10 I was hitting 300 on a triple buffed jade R93 wizard, after purging, I was hitting 700. I could no longer call R9+10 decent when I have to fight people with 30k pdef and 100 def levels. It's that simple.

On the other hand, I was able to suppress a R93 robe with another cleric in one CTF simply because we kept him locked (and didn't derp auto hits) long enough for teammates to capture the flags. Here, gear didn't matter much, but hitting 3 digits is still not decent.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    in conclusion: sage is better.

b:shockedb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    in conclusion: sage is better.

b:shockedb:avoid

correction:
    In conclusion, demon has more favor among most archers. However both demon and sage archers when used correctly deal decent dmg and can be a terror on a pvp setting.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]