We NEED more storage

Options
Vinat - Sanctuary
Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Even with a fully expanded inventory, bank, cupboard and wardrobe on my main, my next 2 alts, and several storage characters across several accounts, my storage is at critical mass and has been for quite some time.

The new quests from the latest update have only exacerbated this. It seems that every new quest item winds up in our inventory, rather than the Quest Items tab. It makes me wonder why that tab even exists anymore, or why it has not been made better use of for the newer content. The "Seal:xxx" items should be Quest tab items, as well as Kitten Ball, Auspicious Son, and Mullberries. Given that these are all new from just this past week, I feel secure in assuming that the coding for future, related items/quests will be similar, and we simply do not have the inventory/storage space for this to continue.

Making TT mats, OHT mats, and nirvana keys stack past 20/100/99 was a helpful, much needed step in the right direction. But we need more than that.

Many 100+ players have alternate gear sets: some armors, some ornaments, some weapons. Most of my BM friends have one HA set and an interval set, and at least 2-3 weps they switch between constantly. I know quite a few R9/999 sins that also keep an interval set on them at all times. You get the point.

But something more universal, across all classes, is our consumables: HP and MP food/pots, apoth, teleport items, etc. Personally, I always carry hp food, mp food, pet food, Morai TP scrolls, TP incense, TP stones, teleacoustics, Guardian Scrolls, Ironguard, Sutra/pangu essence, fairy boxes, fairy box keys, mirage stones, bank notes, an extra HP charm, an alternate ring, the chrono key and a pickaxe. That's 18 spaces of inventory. And sure, I can put fairy boxes/keys and some of the other things in my bank -- if I had the space.

We're in need of more space, and/or better ways to manage our inventories. Either increased capacity to the inventory, bank, cupboard and wardrobe, or new tabs added to the inventory and bank for carrying and storing certain types of items (equipment tab, consumables tab, etc).

*UPDATE*
We would also like the account stash to be expanded.
Post edited by Vinat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't recall offhand if the bank sections support further expansion, but I know that the inventory does.

We're only using a fraction of the allowable space. They could easily create a new inventory expansion item for the boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Account stash, too, please.

My aps barb uses a combo of LA pieces, HA aps gear, and G16 tank gear.
    My sin and archer use a combo of aps gear and LA def gear.
    My BM uses R9t3, LA aps pieces, and HA aps pieces.
    My seeker uses all G16 pieces.

So when I go from my bm to my barb I have to make sure he has the LA aps pieces from my sin, the HA tank gear from my seeker, and my HA aps gear from my BM. This often means 2-4 swaps and logins and probably a fair amount of server lag.

The other thing... what is with all the quest items nowadays? K, so the turtle is cute, I'll keep that (stash). EU's Tuc Su Toxin... I can get a new one every day. Title quest seals. Mulberry sticks and fruit. And about a dozen more inventory eating items.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I agree 100% with all the new content, gear and fashion more room is required. I would especially love to see more wardrobe room. They are constantly coming out with fashion that I don't have room for. I would also love to have more than 40 rotations. If I get a negotiator I hate having to get rid of one of my old ones. Instead of a dating system they should have expanded everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Big yes to everything!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I just need a bigger bank and possibly stash if my archer comes out of retirement. b:chuckle
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Of course it wont hurt me if they make it for you. But i dont need it :)

I kinda like to keep things clean and empty a bit.
    And from an economical perspective it is also better to just sell all your **** and use your money where you can use it best and buy again the things you need than to have accounts full of stuff that you might use somewhere in the comming year.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yes to everything.

BIG yes to everything. And the more characters you actively use, the worse the inventory problem is.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Tldr

I think there should be an account stash extension stone.

inventory space i dont mind so much, usually the reason it gets full is cause of junk, same with the bank really but a lot of storage problems could be solved with just more storage space being applied to the only part of it which cant be extended atm which is the account stash, what with T3 being more and more popular and easier and easier to get resulting in more stashed gear as well as fashion and pots and whatever else people need to stash... just a suggestion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    from a new player perspective, getting the 3 free codes :

somewhat 40 inventory spaces , and 3bazillion items, one cant discards xD
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    yes, and plus there're many same items but with different codes so they can't be stacked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    HP and MP food/pots, apoth, teleport items, etc. Personally, I always carry hp food, mp food, pet food, Morai TP scrolls, TP incense, TP stones, teleacoustics, Guardian Scrolls, Ironguard, Sutra/pangu essence, fairy boxes, fairy box keys, mirage stones, bank notes, an extra HP charm, an alternate ring, the chrono key and a pickaxe. That's 18 spaces of inventory.
    Exactly.
    And sure, I can put fairy boxes/keys and some of the other things in my bank -- if I had the space.
    Boxes, keys and reflection shards are all things that need to be in inventory, or they wind up taking double space since daily quests force them on you whether you want them or not. One of the reasons I only rarely do BHs is because it's such a hassle to turn in due to insufficient inv space to complete the quest. You need like 9 open spots, it's ridiculous.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Absolutely need this, I spend hours switching character in the same account, Hell I event trade on 2 account something just to sort all the mat, and stuff I keep just in case.

I paid 15 $ for a stach and I have loved it since, I'll spend an other 15$ to get 2x the space any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm all for getting more stuff.

That being said, for myself I don't even use all the storage I do have. On my Mystic I don't have any extra bag or safe slots and I do just fine. My stash is barely full.

My first toon has extra safe, but its only a third full of stuff that I used to think was valuable. Bloods, DQ orders, molds and tt mats etc.

You know, from back before endgame gear came from/was only obtainable from a pack?

My sin has extra bag, which never came in handy as I barely played her. She held my extra fash before I sold all of it.

My psy has no extra storage either, and pretty much has no stuff stored on her. My Seeker is there because I haven't bothered to delete her yet.

If I get too much stuff, I sell it. I guess thats why I'm always poor, I'm not hoarding b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY NOT! b:shocked

But there IS HELP! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I would LOVE to have a seperate tab section in my bag for all my pots, the chargers, the vacs, the IG's, blinkings, shining pills, spirits of defense and assults, the attribute pot, chi pots .....it's getting ridiculous......another good idea would be, an account stash EXPAND....to maybe 3 or 4 lines instead of 2.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't recall offhand if the bank sections support further expansion, but I know that the inventory does.

We're only using a fraction of the allowable space. They could easily create a new inventory expansion item for the boutique.
    it supports over double what they are using
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm not that bothered about bank expansion, but inventory expansion is necessary. Think I use ~3 lines just on pots/apoth. Then theres another 3 lines of misc items/gears such as tokens/mirage/teles/perfect stones/rings/genies etc. All these things I need on my char so they're not really bankable.

Just doing teacher daily and a bh pretty much fills my inventory- heaven forbid if I pick up any drops in bh by mistake! b:beg

(I've experienced playing with a 128 slot inventory which was so amazing! b:flower)
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    especially when you have items that dont stack like high lvl gems etc.

yes
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    YES to all + acc stash
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2013
    Options
    NO to all, there's already enough inv.+bank space. Kitty's using 2 gear sets on some alts(like HA+AA on veno) and she's quite fine with basic inv. (32 slots) and DQ-expanded bank(32 slots(. Making sure there's only one stack of a certain item helps a lot. And of course having storage alts for TT/Lunar-mats and unused gears. Biggest problem Kitty haz comes from Dreamchaser charms. They take too much inv. space Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Next time, on Hoarders: Buried Alive....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Simple to the op,don't do quest and stop picking up everything you see!

Yeah account stash stone would be nice
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    100% agreement with this.

Desperate for bigger wardrobe (with a sort button please?) most of all.
    b:bye
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Biggest inventory used to allow regular items + over a week of quests/grind/farm/instance runs before needing to go to an npc to sell stuff or going to a bank. Now, I have to go to an npc/banker several times a day even for just the basic dailies. It's so annoying that you need to go to a banker before everything you do.

Yes please, increase the space. Or just get rid off all the annoying items we shouldn't need to deal with in our inventory (any type of key and quest items).
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Big yes is annoying alot, i forgot how many times i needed space and them had to sacrifice something and drop it...
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Will edit first post to include account stash. Can't believe I forgot that one XD because, yeah, it's tiny >.>
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yes please to all :)
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yup, more space would be nice (even if more stuff is stackable to higher amounts now (e.g. OHT or HH materials). Way more stuff should be stackable, like e.g. charms, unused ws essences, scarlet fruits).

Genies shouldn't be bound right at start and you should be able to discard them.

The new quest items should show up in "Quest Items" and not in "Normal" inventory. This was a bs decision, many sell those items to NPC and can't finish quests later. And then pwe staff is surprised that they get spammed with tickets.

That's all "captain obvious stuff". If they would care they would have already changed it.
    The community adapted and made already many storage accounts.

If they would have devs which actually play (the) game(s), they would have already made macros to which you can drag and drop genie skills and gear/wep.

Taking more money (for every character ofc...) is ridiculous imo. The CS item to enlarge taken quests up to 30 was/is already ridiculous. Such basic stuff has to be for free. Especially when they have a stupid system that it requires free quest slots to teleport or open a box or activate an "aura" in gv. I have almost all regular quests (including e.g. culti100) done and I have still 24 open quests on main.
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    We need to remove some items as well that isn't even used (or necessary) like the ones that does the same stuff usually.
    Sage barb in progress.