Bosses still missing after update

TheMVP - Heavens Tear
TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Quality Corner
still after the update Title quests still missing bosses Protection: Earth (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/39468) Protection: Human (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/39469) Protection: Heaven (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/39467) all 3 of those bosses still missing which makes the title quest impossible to finish. So if your gonna release new content which the CM calls and I quote a "easter egg hunt" and then forget to add bosses your making everyone look for a needle in hackstack and then days later you find out they forgot to put the needle in opps sorry that has to be completely frusterating for players looking for bosses they will never find and on top of that their stuck in the area looking because the quest will dissappear if they go to far out of range. bugs will happen things get forgotten about but after 2 updates you still have missing bosses without an official annoucement of the errors thats unacceptable not to mention all these quests items are stuck in inventory until they are added with limited inventory space. theres glitchs and errors and nerfs that havent been fixed in over 5 years at some point the players deserve at least a little bit better than that a simple official announcement that quests might be missing content or we may have forgot to add bosses so dont waste your time trying to complete them would go a long way, its not like were talking about 1 bug or 1 quest nearly all the title quests are missing content after 2 updates one of which was suppsot to fix the problem and clearly hasnt.
Post edited by TheMVP - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• styfiler
    styfiler Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There's a lot of things missing....
    Boss, mobs, things to dig and more.
    f:hehe

f:naughty b:bye
  • FluffPaw - Morai
    FluffPaw - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Only Duke got its mouth shut again and other minor fixes. No bugs with actual new content and quests was fixed:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1631421
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former! - Albert Einstein
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sooo let me get this straight, 2 hours shutdown and nothing was fixed? Oh they changed the word lover to companion in the dating service and duke was muted. No npcs are back or new stuff is fixed.
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Maybe they need more time to actually fix the quest issues, I think shutting duke up and changing text is a simple thing. But still, they should really be 100% sure that the main content works before releasing it and shouting about how amazing it is >.<
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I wasn't expecting much from this patch, the local crew being pretty much all but useless, and still, I aimed too high...
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sooo let me get this straight, 2 hours shutdown and nothing was fixed? Oh they changed the word lover to companion in the dating service and duke was muted. No npcs are back or new stuff is fixed.

Yup, change from lover to companion was pretty much what they did, as for pwi, changing text files in 2 hours is an epic accomplishment!
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Pwi, trolling you since 2008.f:bike
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I wasn't expecting much from this patch, the local crew being pretty much all but useless, and still, I aimed too high...

I +1 this
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thought they would have fixed title quest, thought they would have at LEAST fixed the merdian daily.....2 h emergency maintenance to make duke shut up......hate this game sometimes.
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    PWI staff can turn a switch on/off (like Duke shouting, or an event like Archo invasion)

PWI staff can change ingame text.

Fixing anything more complicated requires changes to the game code, and only PW China can make that.

And everyone that played the game for sometime knows That PW China is not very quick at fixing bugs for this version of their game.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    karmelia wrote: »
    PWI staff can turn a switch on/off (like Duke shouting, or an event like Archo invasion)

PWI staff can change ingame text.

Fixing anything more complicated requires changes to the game code, and only PW China can make that.

And everyone that played the game for sometime knows That PW China is not very quick at fixing bugs for this version of their game.
    Unless free to play players profit/gain immensely -- i.e. rb glitch, dragoon glitch, or being able to save instances.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    At least the NPC on the ship is there now. Same with the other NPCs connected to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Spectralis - Sanctuary
    Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    "The new upgrade made things worse", well, what is new???, anyone familar with pwi knows that every new upgrade to the game, brings disaster. We have been experiencing this for yrs.

I never expected The Crimson Imperium to be any different, what really amushes me is how badly the game has became, not just with the upgrade itself but, with the maint. occured on Sept 26 (the unexpected one), that was suppouse to fix stuff. Nothing imao, was fixed.

Lagging is now bad anywhere, (or at least for me) :
    Some of u might say "this isn't new", true it isn't, but now, is worse than ever, some of my guildmates agreed with me on this point.

The game has also became iresponsive:
    While playin the final Assaut on Arch (one of the features from the anniversary) with my veno, the first thing i noticed was that my toon couldn't pick up items.
    Later; my Hercules was not responding to my attacks' commands, he practically was standing there doing nothing, obviously, my veno died.

I wonder what is gonna be next and how many more unexpected maint. is gonna be needed to fix, what i considered , the worst upgrade ever done by PWE.