Npc's

Options
serenity08
serenity08 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok, I am new here and to this game. So forgive me for asking this question and also if I missed it somewhere else.

Where do I find a list of the npc's as to what npc is in what town.
idk if there is such a thing but I been having trouble finding some of them.

thanx for those who read this and help!
Post edited by serenity08 on

Comments

• Mimelle - Lost City
    Mimelle - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    below the radar, you should see an arrow button, click it, it will show you npcs near you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serenity08
    serenity08 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yes, i know that. but what im asking is there a place on here on the web site that tells u what city b/c some tyms they are in a total diff city and for example if ur in plum in one side and click the rador it dont always show all the npc's.
    and ty for your help.
  • Mimelle - Lost City
    Mimelle - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    When I have problems with locating npcs, I usually input the coordinates and then look at map. Other way, is try to check here: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/ It has coordiantes only, not cities. I guess I saw other site with this, but can't remember now where it was. Hope that helps a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vvoornth - Archosaur
    Vvoornth - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    serenity08 wrote: »
    Yes, i know that. but what im asking is there a place on here on the web site that tells u what city b/c some tyms they are in a total diff city and for example if ur in plum in one side and click the rador it dont always show all the npc's.
    and ty for your help.

When trying to find a NPC in a given city try using auto path, at least to get some idea as to where to go
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

When trying to find a NPC in a given city try using auto path, at least to get some idea as to where to go
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Vvoornth - Archosaur replied to a message that was 5 years 2 days 20 hours 38 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Vvoornth - Archosaur
    Vvoornth - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I clicked on ur link and got a bloody jobsite lol