New instance

Options
DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary
DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
So, me and a friend had found this on the sancturary server and i felt like i should post it here and show/prove that the new instance is indeed in our own version its just got it's entrance a little misplaced b:laugh

2i0eucn.jpg

the entrance is up along the mountain in that general area i have done some of it already with some friends of mine i would post a guide on what we did but i am way to sleepy to go and do all that

forgot the say the area is where the imperial npc's are by it's that mountain coords of where i was standing tho were 94, 306

heres some pictures of inside

2jaxg1g.jpg

2cz3inq.jpg

10dabyx.jpg
Post edited by DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    Kyooshu - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was hesitant at first to believe his World Chats, however i went and checked it out and he is being totally serious. I took a few screenshots myself inside of the dungeon and i will post them as soon as i upload them.

Here is one such screenshot
    o10m5h.jpg

Here is the embarrassing death-shot:
    2zqwnsg.jpg
  • DeadKnight_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was hesitant at first to believe his World Chats, however i went and checked it out and he is being totally serious. I took a few screenshots myself inside of the dungeon and i will post them as soon as i upload them.

here i will do it for you to show im speakin the truth
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    here i will do it for you to show im speakin the truth

Too late =p already put one up X3
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Too late =p already put one up X3

lol i put up three in my own tho :p
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol i put up three in my own tho :p

i see this D: you beat me by 2. i have a few more but one of them shows me dying a rather embarrassing death on the center platform. Decided to run up and take a screenie of the dragon in the middle X3

so as a warning, through my silly experiment, the fire actually hurts..like...OW.

I take that back, it isn't the fire that hurts, it's the dragon. It's just untargetable, and has the yellow-colored name of an NPC. I'm assuming you have to complete the other things before it becomes targetable and, hopefully, killable. tt99+g15 aps armor on a sin, with about 6k hp took him 2 hits to kill me, the first hit leaving me with about 1k or less. Have yet to try my current g16 gear and lvl 10 barb buff which bumps me up to about 11k hp so... we shall see. The damage may also lower once he becomes targetable, but *Shrugs* it's supposed to be a challenge so it may not. I've also heard tell that APS sins will be next to useless, so... funstuff :D hopefully wont turn into a "just run in, solo everything, and boom" boring instance.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    well %@#$% i was gonna call bs, i couldnt get inside but i had to fly/jump just a few off the ground at the mountain wall around the spot you showed, on the ground it wouldnt work,

http://imgur.com/DW0IwlY

gonna mess around in there now

first part kill 6 statues..all 6 melee reduce

running into fire in middle too early = insta death, BUT no XP or guardian scroll loss in the instance it seems
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    well %@#$% i was gonna call bs, i couldnt get inside but i had to fly around the spot you showed, on the ground it wouldnt work

I did it on the ground jsut fine. It isn't the actual 'Wall' that you have to run to, it's somewhere between the starting point and the wall that the teleporter actually IS. It's just the usual teleport-lag that makes you think it's the wall.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You sound like you are trying to find the train to Hogwarts b:chuckle

I'm totally going to look for it now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You sound like you are trying to find the train to Hogwarts b:chuckle

I'm totally going to look for it now.

SweetieBot, please give AlysonRose - Heavens Tear 5 points for the most awesome reply ever.

Not the best i can give but :c It made me laugh the moment i read it XD
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

SweetieBot, please give AlysonRose - Heavens Tear 5 points for the most awesome reply ever.
    Kyooshu - Sanctuary awards 5 points to AlysonRose - Heavens Tear!
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear is now in 5th place for September 2013 with 5 points (5 points overall).
    Kyooshu - Sanctuary can still award another 25 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited September 2013
    Options
    lmfao indeed your the 2nd person to have said that to me about it but it's true it's just like hogwarts lolz
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    How exciting. I shall slay this dragon you speak of.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    my seeker is standing in there as we speak.

the chain guards have a lot of defenses - I do about 2kish on them with spark, shatter, and NSW activated. Normal (skill damage) on them is about 600ish >.<. They've got 600kish hp. That would already take a while to solo, and on top of that - they cast circles and poison clouds similar to the first FC boss, but more like a DB type effect. Lower damage, but more hits - so it keeps you moving around. Looks like it will be fun.

Thanks for sharing!

Maybe the entrance isn't "misplaced" as it is called Dragon "HIDDEN" Den afterall.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Wow... the funny part is that the GM even said that we don't have the instance.

I guess we do!...maybe they intentionally hid the instance to reveal it at a later time but nothing escapes us!

Thanks for sharing this! I'll try it out later today.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So after doing some digging I found the recipes for the r8r stuff you make with the new instance. Now, we may have the instance, which i love btw from only stepping foot into it to mess around (environmental damage!). But we don't have the forges to make the gear, we can get the rewards apparently, idk, I haven't done the instance fully, but there is no forge anywhere at any of the npcs, unless you have to have the items on you to see it, which I highly doubt.
    The final boss of the isntance:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/39908
    The seal them all quest:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30053
    The Challenge quest? (idk what this is but its there so yeah idk how to get it)
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30071
    Dis link is to show the craftable items:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/39980
    Dis link is the recipe for any and all piece of r8r, weapons have the same cost as armor, you can make r8r from T2 TTnirvy or Lunar nirvy gear:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/recipe/6276
    Oh and i just saw apparently there are 2 red Challenge quests, but 1 is the same reward table as the Seal them all quest.
    so yeah, hope this helps i guess?
    My question is, when do we get the forge? b:chuckle
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So after doing some digging I found the recipes for the r8r stuff you make with the new instance. Now, we may have the instance, which i love btw from only stepping foot into it to mess around (environmental damage!). But we don't have the forges to make the gear, we can get the rewards apparently, idk, I haven't done the instance fully, but there is no forge anywhere at any of the npcs, unless you have to have the items on you to see it, which I highly doubt.
    The seal them all quest:
    Dis link is the recipe for any and all piece of r8r, weapons have the same cost as armor, you can make r8r from T2 TTnirvy or Lunar nirvy gear:
    Oh and i just saw apparently there are 2 red Challenge quests, but 1 is the same reward table as the Seal them all quest.

Wait does this mean BMs can have multiple r8r weapons now? I hear that once you choose your R8 weapon on a BM you can't get a different one. I wonder if this changes that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The seal them all quest:

The instance seems worth running for the pages or the reputation if people are not interested in the gear. I have to say they did a good job with the alternative rewards.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Wait does this mean BMs can have multiple r8r weapons now? I hear that once you choose your R8 weapon on a BM you can't get a different one. I wonder if this changes that.

That is a good question I didn't think of. Ijs, happy bash if so
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I've briefly glanced this over while getting ready for class so I'm sorry if someone has to repeat what's in one of the links, but from what Kyo was telling me you go from G15 to Rank8R? If that's the case then you should be able to make multiple weapons for BMs since what was holding you back before was the fact that once you picked a weapon at the NPC it was the only option and you had to have the rank8 to make recast.

An interesting new side to the game, I'm just not sure how many will try it, simply because if you already have G15 you're hardly that far from G16 which seems to be the overall preference =x
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Its nice that you can make some specific r8r items like -int armor or def lvl weapon without getting the reputation for it :) Or do i still need that to wear it ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Its nice that you can make some specific r8r items like -int armor or def lvl weapon without getting the reputation for it :) Or do i still need that to wear it ?

Still need the Rep to wear it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    sadly i lost the link i had...but on other version there are "graphics" for the entrance if im right :o
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bump :P since there is pictures here since not many know and need evidence b:laugh

has anyone killed the last boss yet?
    I heard of some people got the towered went up the chains activated the guard thats all chained up.
    then after there many many many deaths (whole squad full r9s3 +12 all 10 of em lol)
    they made it to last boss and died even more and they eventually gave up on it and broke sq :p

so was wondering if anyone finished it yet
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Some friends and I got to within 1mil of killing the final boss, but he has a nice little saving trick:
    The BIG circles of fire that kill almost instantly, but he before had warned where they would be placed so we learned to avoid them, AND, if you kill the turtles that spawn on you it seems to keep him from making fire in the very middle, giving a good ground to fight from and making it so we didn't have to run around so much...

Back to the point:
    At the 1million HP mark, those huge circles of fire erupt all around him without warning. Even as sage archer and extending my range, there is no way to do any real damage to him. We ADed, used Pan Gu Essences when we could to try and run in and keep him from resetting, but Chen Yan - the boss's sidekick - appears and heals the boss.

We stayed and continued to work at him in tag teams until we only had 5 minutes left in the instance. It was fun, and make sure the squishies stay at max range. Two clerics would have been nice, and a veno capable of amping the boss. We'll know better next time. I just hope that after reset the instance remains. It is a charm-burner, but the pots farmed in the third level help a great deal - keeping characters purified.

I'd love to see a walk-through of this. As with all new instances, someone has to work out the tricks to doing it properly.
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
    edited September 2013
    Options
    wow cool I tired it and couldn't get past the chained up boss myself lol

we found out we had to kill mobs too then squad disbanded saying "too much charm ticking" lol

any hints for how you past that chained up boss? :p
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    Funtom - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    My squad managed to finish the whole instance and its secret room b:pleased
    edited September 2013
    Options
    My squad managed to finish the whole instance and its secret room b:pleased

woot can you say how you managed to do it? im sure many would like to know xD

you should make a guide on it ;D
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    woot can you say how you managed to do it? im sure many would like to know xD

you should make a guide on it ;D
    There is another similar thread with hints on how to do the instance. Please check it out b:chuckle
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There is another similar thread with hints on how to do the instance. Please check it out b:chuckle

yeah well a link to it would help
    what this 1? :P
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1631361
    video guide
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Managed to beat all 3 stages and get the reward. Stage 2 and 3 were very challenging.

Stage 1)
    - Kill 6 towers
    - Climb Six chains
    - Dig flame at top of Six chains simultaneously
    - Talk to boss

Stage 2)
    - Defend center against flames + mini bosses coming in from 4 sides
    - Kill occasional special flames for a drop. Person who picks drop has to seal 4 cauldrons by digging (need 4 drops)
    - Boss:
    --Hitting blue bubble mob casts a temporary protective shield on ground
    --Hitting red will cast attack aura
    --when you see an announce saying hes about to do big burst of damage hit a blue bubble and stay inside (dont hit bubbles otherwise)
    --When he pulls you towards center for grinding jump off the pedestal fast

Key for this battle is mobility. Stay near an unpopped blue bubble so you can put up a shield when he does burst. Save those blue bubbles for that.

Stage 3)
    - Mobs that you can farm drop purify pills you can use and jump pills
    - Jump pills let you jump to coins in the air that buff you and help dodge attacks
    - Boss main attack is to slam his fist onto the field and to throw down lava onto floor everywhere
    - Lava kills you in 1 second
    - Theres an elemental immune add on the lava that if you dont kill will heal boss, this add has very strong APS melee attack
    - Boss will try to pull / push you into lava

Cheesy Strategy: Theres a pillar behind the boss you can stand on where you avoid all attacks except small AOE. If he pushes you off the pillar towards lava you can use a jump pill and holy path in the air to steer back onto safe pillar.

Credits to original poster b:thanks