Content update bug thread/discussion

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The title quest system does work. My faction mates and I are working on it and someone already started putting the guide together.

Show/Hide quests > title event tab. A lot of people missed that.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    some1 gimme answers for new faction monolith VI questions <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    glitch with Tuc Tsu Toxin for enter in EU can't get that item :/
    Yo~.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    glitch with Tuc Tsu Toxin for enter in EU can't get that item :/

I could get it just fine o.o
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Thread will be updated (by me) with the new information when I get out of class -_- (sorry for any delay guys).

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Seeing all those listed bugs, all I can say is : WOW!

PWI is now too cheap to even do a minimal test on their patches before releasing them?

No wonder this game is dying fast.

b:surrenderb:bye
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • velasquez2
    velasquez2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello,

I got 28x of these Blessing Items today, equipped one and put a bit away the rest of them in my inv (to be sure not to accidentely sell them to NPC).
    After one hour I did a BH SoT run, everything has been fine so far, but...
    when I left SoT and came back to archo (getting BH reward and so on) I saw that the 27x separate Blessings were gone away. I didn't sell anything and I didn't relog.
    After seeing this I NPCed the few drops from SoT but nothing else.
    Another member, of the guild I am in, had the exact same issue.

Pls, fix this and think about to give the Blessings back, the packs are to expensive to loose the Blessings so fast.

Thanks a lot in advance b:surrender
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The blessings only last for an hour is says on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I could get it just fine o.o

i get it with my barb and sin but with my other char i dont and talk with friend and same guys has this problem
    Yo~.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Ignore the posts about "auto-self buff" for pets not working. Someone pointed out you have to check it on system settings.
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    As someone mentioned, almost.. UPDATE: not almost .. every single NEW quest (I have now tried them all) are BROKEN.

ITEMS / NPCS / MONSTERS MISSING SO FAR

Quest: Reminder from a Sailor
    Item: Deity's Tears (harvest)

Quest: Delicate Hairpin (Subquest of: Visit adoptive mother)
    Item: Hairpin (harvest)

Quest: Rescue Chang (Subquest of: Son of Vixen)
    Monster: Soul Devourer (enemy)

Quest: Precious Five-Color Thread (Subquest of: Secret Person)
    Monster: Quintorn Phoenix (drops quest item)
    Item: Five-Color Thread

Quest: Heartless Weed (Subquest of: Combat Poison with Poison)
    Item: Heartless Weed (harvest)

Quest: Strange Architectural Style (Subquest of: I'll visit E. Barrier Village)
    Item: Tile (harvest)

Quest: The missing child
    Monster: Wild Wolf

Quest: White Emperor's Token
    NPC: Ancient Wall Commandant (This is the STARTER Npc so it can't even be started)

Quest: Dream-Seekers City of Fire
    NPC: Dragon City Marine
    Note: There are mobs by this name ... but I'm not about to attack an invincible ??? level mob just to test this junk update so I'll simply say that the NPC is not there.

I'll update as I continue to probably find that every single new quest is broken :S
    UPDATE: Confirmed, EVERY single new quest level 80 - 99 is BROKEN (I'm not level 100 yet)

GOOD JOB.

also...

The TITLE system is completely without explanation and as far as I can tell doesnt' work. If it does, it's news to me because I can't seem to figure out how to actually get a title at all...

Edit: Pathfinding Master appears to be the only attainable title .... as far as I can tell anyway

The new ICONS flash forever .. and ever ... and I wanna pluck my own eyes out now.

DUKE BLACK NEVER SHUTS UP. Nobody wants to know about Platinum Charms! C'mon PWI you already made this mistake once before, why are you repeating old mistakes????

The CHECK IN system is counting ALL previous days this year as MISSED when it should have defaulted to CHECKED IN so people could actually have a shot at the yearly award THIS year instead of forcing us to wait 15 months for our reward!

I rest my case. BAD update.

cant add anymore than this, I started doing the new quests got tired of not being able to complete anything and quest list was full so gave up and deleted all the new quests till you guys get your act together :P

on a side note, now all the quests i deleted cant be restarted so go me, no way to pick them up and try again, an instant way to not have to do them :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
    edited September 2013
    I tried the Checking it "on" o.o; Didn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    another greedy move by PWE : replace the golden snake blessing into blessing. (the 100% item from packs)

why greedy move? because you can trade 500 of the original item (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34734) into DoT/DoD

yes i know, thats 500 packs, but still.

but in our version cant even trade :P
    edited September 2013
    Expires April 1st, 2013. Sooo tehy had to find a way to still give it to us in our version b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Lycaeum of Cultivation bug.
    The NPC to exchange 1 old Feral Soul Star for 10 new Feral Soul Star is not there anymore.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    meridian daily quest is gone....b:cry
  • velasquez2
    velasquez2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The blessings only last for an hour is says on them.

Not read carefully? b:shy

Activated buff like some of the other buffs, e.g. squad buffs, too (not equipped or placed ones in inv) are lasting 1 hour.
    And I understood it the way that only the equipped buff item/items are disappearing when logging off.

Else it would show it another way how greedy PWI became b:angry
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Lycaeum of Cultivation bug
    The targetable/tab-able circles in front of the Enraged Guards are no longer tab-able/targetable... had to go pk mode just to start it b:surrender.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Lycaeum of Cultivation bug
    The targetable/tab-able circles in front of the Enraged Guards are no longer tab-able/targetable... had to go pk mode just to start it b:surrender.

Eww...I was gonna turn off PK when my GS run out and just afk the instance...but guess not >.>
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wow.....

From reading the issues, I certainly hope for those playing that there will be an emergency maintenance patch, and if so, PWE take as long as needed during an emergency maintenance to fix everything that is broken. And with that TEST the patch.

Also if the downtime take several hours, even a full 24+ hours, FIX...THE...GAME...don't worry if people a whine that the maintenance is taking too long. They can find other things to do.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • BaronSamedi - Dreamweaver
    BaronSamedi - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Mine from quest http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29303 is not there.

Parent Quest
    Visit Adoptive Mother
    Description
    Find the lost hairpin in the place where Yan's adoptive mother lived.

Required to do
    Get: Hairpin Amount:1
    Harvest from: Jewelry Box (is missing from location 241 775(23);)

Time to tell the devs to actually run two updates, one for their current version and one for our current version, not this mashed up horse **** we always get!
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Was there a single feature that actually works as it's intended to? How the hell do some of these things always, always, always, always happen? How many times has the Duke broke for our version? More than ten times.

-The new quests? They don't work.
    -The title system? Botched, with poor instructions and may be broken.
    -Find your partner system: Worthless dating simulator.
    -These "new items" seem to be broken (as stated by some players)
    -Missing NPCs (besides the quest-based ones for the new quests)
    -Optimization Changes? Non-existent
    -New shop: Cash-shop related
    -New event: Who knows. But, it was on PWI before. Apparently it's just a fixed version
    -Attendance System? Botched, because we won't get this month's rewards nor this year's rewards. It will be Janurary 1st, 2015 before we get the one-year reward

I mean, wtf PWE?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    -_- fml, so much broken stuff.

Bug list has been updated.
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Veno Daily quest issues:
    1) Can't exchange 1 feral for 10 feral stars since NPC is missing
    2) None of the ???? mobs can be selected therefore it's impossible to start the quest! I am not in pk mode so not sure if pk mode is also bugged.

Merdian Daily:
    1) Yee Joon does not offer the quest!

These are the bugs I seen so far will update as I run into them. Reward for veno daily was already bad enough and now I miss out on more feral stars b:angry
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Veno Daily quest issues:
    1) Can't exchange 1 feral for 10 feral stars since NPC is missing
    2) None of the ???? mobs can be selected therefore it's impossible to start the quest! I am not in pk mode so not sure if pk mode is also bugged.

Merdian Daily:
    1) Yee Joon does not offer the quest!

These are the bugs I seen so far will update as I run into them. Reward for veno daily was already bad enough and now I miss out on more feral stars b:angry

Got the first 2, I don't think I have the Merdian one.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Was there a single feature that actually works as it's intended to?
    We got a lot of bugs but some people are overeating. A lot of features are working as intended.

I won't go into detail but a lot of things you mentioned are not true; they work and they exist but people tend to panic and rage before they actually look around and read.

It's always been like this, every single expansion/content update.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Kris D: the pet auto-buff does work, we figured out where it is (system settings) so you can remove it from the list.
  • krisnda
    edited September 2013
    Kris D: the pet auto-buff does work, we figured out where it is (system settings) so you can remove it from the list.

Oh, I thought I saw you guys saying that button didn't work xD.

Removed
  • Zoteev - Sanctuary
    Zoteev - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi guys, so I picked this new quest from PWI board and knowing that the reward is demon/sage skillbook I'd definitely do it but once I finished the killing the colored crystals part in abba and seat I can't seem to enter Endless Universe to get Tsu's soul for the next part of quest?, f:ponder neither Crimson Imperial Envoy and Momentor NPC in Morai has quest icon above their head (I was wondering if this has something to do with the yellow colored quests in Morai because I think I've done all yellow morai quests pre-crimson imperium update).
  • rezner420
    rezner420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi guys, so I picked this new quest from PWI board and knowing that the reward is demon/sage skillbook I'd definitely do it but once I finished the killing the colored crystals part in abba and seat I can't seem to enter Endless Universe to get Tsu's soul for the next part of quest?, f:ponder neither Crimson Imperial Envoy and Momentor NPC in Morai has quest icon above their head (I was wondering if this has something to do with the yellow colored quests in Morai because I think I've done all yellow morai quests pre-crimson imperium update).

You have to take the Tuc Su Toxin quest, enter the instance, and talk to the crystal behind the pillar. It'll spawn Tsu's soul for you to kill. After you do that it says to talk to the Secret Man but I have been unable to find him. Possibly another broken quest.