Did they remove it, Anyone knows?

anyone????
Post edited by RyuTiger - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I hope it`s gone only by accident, as they tend to have those A LOT, but if they removed both on purpose, then they are even more greedy than usual, just so people would purchase the orange pills from the boutique, now you can only use 5 blue ones daily x.x
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I hope it`s gone only by accident, as they tend to have those A LOT, but if they removed both on purpose, then they are even more greedy than usual, just so people would purchase the orange pills from the boutique, now you can only use 5 blue ones daily x.x

I was afraid of that. Lets hope is a glitch
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What? The npc is gone?

******nit, now we have to wait for the next content update to get it back. b:angry
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What? The npc is gone?

******nit, now we have to wait for the next content update to get it back. b:angry

assuming they will fix it assuming it is a mistake...also assuming pwi really listens to half the stuff on the forums....xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was just about to make a topic about this issue, for a second day in row the NPC doesn't have the quest even though the essences are still there. b:sad It wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, was it? I really hope it's just a glitch. b:surrender
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I said same in sticked above Content update bug thread/discussion.

I had not any new quests or bonuses from update, just 2 broken quests, one of them with Yee Yoo (551 374) npc.
    I can say, that update is bad.

No new quests, some of old quests are broken (I have one of the autumn quests in list, but npc is absent, other npc, which can give mystical pills for quest Essence lost his memory and can't say a word about the quest).
    What was included in post of OP.
    Krisnda wrote: »
    From the maintance discussion:

This is true, and I've usually been the one to make these threads, so here's another one!

(I'm also asking Kossy, Venus and Skai for some assistance on this thread please :3, meaning, edit change, whatever.)

Also there's going to be a poll for if you like the new stuff, don't like it, or are indifferent about it.

Post away!

Bugs:

- Missing boss/instances not working.

Update!
    - Merdian Daily: Yee Joon does not offer the quest!
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thanks for digging these posts. As it wasn't stated officially yet, I still have my hope it's a bug that is hopefully going to get fixed in the next maintenance. b:thanks
  • lambert212
    lambert212 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lets pray all together b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm assuming it was intentional. You now get mystical and holy pills from the nighttime instances (City of Abominations gets you up to 10 mystical and 10 holy pills).

The devs seem to want more people doing the night instances. But this screws the people that can't play during those events.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm assuming it was intentional. You now get mystical and holy pills from the nighttime instances (City of Abominations gets you up to 10 mystical and 10 holy pills).

The devs seem to want more people doing the night instances. But this screws the people that can't play during those events.

wow haha, so intead of making the game less single time zone set based they took the effort made it even more so? b:scorn
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Oh yey, again only American - exclusive ****, @ this rate all the US servers will be ghost towns, because the vast majority of the population are EU ppl.