Newbs Guide to Free Zen

Options
Toddloveleah - Harshlands
Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey there, so many many people out there have a bad opinion about the peanut labs offers. I've played 5 different games that all had some sort of free offers and they pretty much are all the same so I thought I'd make a guide to help those who seem to have trouble with the offers. So far I've probably made 20-30 gold from the offers I've been credited with 16/55 offers with 11 of those being DQ on surveys. So you do have to sift through some worthless offers, 2 of those I was credited with I had to complain.

1. You have to read the directions, if it says go all the way through the offer and you stop after you enter your email don't cry when you don't get the zen.

2. 95% of the offers that have you enter email and then take you through an endless survey of offers won't credit you, and the 5% that do you have to accept a few of the offers, though you have the "decline" option for all so keep that in mind.

3. Surveys and pre-paid card sign ups are your best bet 8/10 times those ones credit for me. If you repeatedly sign up for the same pre-paid card [even though they usually have 5 different offers on peanut labs] you won't get zen and you will waste your time.

4. Enter a ticket if you aren't credited. It usually does nothing I've ticketed 30 offers and only have 2 credited so far but it works sometimes.

5. You can always save yourself some work if you check back on the "my transactions" tab on main page to see if you were credited. Sometimes you already earned the zen and you are just going through the offers for nothing so that saves some time.

6. Never and I repeat NEVER do the download offers. Unless it's the ones for the survey companies those are okay though I didn't get credited but the other DL's put like 8 different programs on your computer and it makes you lag and takes awhile to pull off all the programs. They usually don't credit either so it's just a huge waste of time IMO.

7. Just another heads up about the credit score offers, they say "free" but after you go through fire hoops of pages you are prompted to enter your credit/debit card. When you enter the company zaps $1.80 from your card to verify that it is working which is okay but it's not a "free offer" so keep that in mind.

Hope this guide helps, it is best from the start to keep in mind it's FREE ZEN. From my experiences its 1/4 chances of being credited but thats a free 20-30 Gold you didn't have before [unless you don't have many offers which depends on where you live]. Good luck!
Post edited by Toddloveleah - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I think time/work wise is way less "profitable" then a low playing job. I tried it in past, but never again. I don't have many offers avaliable where I live (maybe 2-3 0.1 cent kind of offers) so I went on the websites outside of PWI. I was able to finish maybe 1 out of 30 (of course I gave up after) mainly because AFTER I signed up and AFTER I completed an annoyingly long survey, I got a message "sorry, not avaliable in your country! why don't you try some other?". I bet they still took survey results. Regardless, it isn't really "free" since you work for it. Besides every time you do something and not get credited, you work for free, so you're in a loss.

Anyway, I'm not bashing your guide, I just don't like "free" zen offers :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh no i understand there is not many offers available depending on where you live :/. This guide is mostly for those ppl who can actually do them i guess. Sorry about that :(