Psychic VS -all-

Options
MagikStar - Dreamweaver
MagikStar - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Psychic
I've been looking everywhere for this kind of post and i couldn't find it , im sort of new in psychic class and i'd like to know some psychic tactics.. for example

Psychic VS Assassin = Assassin imune to stun , Earth vector , Yeaah im good or what..
Anyone who has experience as a psy and tactics and wants to share with us :o thank you
Post edited by MagikStar - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    there is no winning strategy for (any class) vs (any class). battles are decided on narrow windows of opportunity with a large luck factor.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    My thoughts;

Psychics are primarily a counterattack class. Kinda like setting a trap and then capitalising on mistakes.

However you still need a good understanding of other classes, to recognise their strengths and weaknesses so that you can try different plays. There is no golden rule and assuming you dont outgear them or they arent a noob, nothing is a guaranteed method to win.

You can have certain tactics to counter opponents tactics but thats all. Like a game of chess. Depends on what move the opponent makes yo.

My advice is go PK get some Guardian scrolls and go play with equally geared friends, and watch videos of experienced well played psychics and work out why they do what they do in response to what others do. Yeah that sentence made perfect sense. b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    for 1v1, best thing is to have 1 genie for each class with different spells (i dont right now for my part, but im working on it)

like dark said, you must know what other classes do, and what you should do. i see so many r9rr+12 who dont have a clue to do and just hope their gears to be hax enough. like for example, using vector when the opponent is stuned by soul of stunning. way to waste a spark.

lot of ppl think psys are the most OP, they started to think that when R9 came out and the few R9+12 outgeared everyone. right now, some classes are stronger in 1v1, just have to learn :P
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You could check out videos from other Psychics and learn from them.

Here is someone I found who does commentaries for psychics.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GTBezmor
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • cheesecan
    cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I've been looking everywhere for this kind of post and i couldn't find it , im sort of new in psychic class and i'd like to know some psychic tactics.. for example

Psychic VS Assassin = Assassin imune to stun , Earth vector , Yeaah im good or what..
    Anyone who has experience as a psy and tactics and wants to share with us :o thank you

Lol yeah, I've been scouring google and the forums for something like this also. All i can seem to find is tactics to KILL psychics...not to Kill others as a psychic.

I'm learning slowly. But, I'd say keep soul of stunning or soul of retaliation on you at all times. Use DoTs as first strike after stun and then spam skills....idk. I'm not much of a strategist. I'd like to learn more, but yeah. Can't find the info.
    If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!
  • Aftershocks - Harshlands
    Aftershocks - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ^^ Bump for updated pvp vs guide.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kennyus2000
    b:chuckle Help? Entertaining? Comment, Sub <3b:thanks