Pre rank 9 3rd cast

PealMe - Sanctuary
PealMe - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Suggestion Box
Some of us have spent a lot of real life money to get r9 and have it sharded with gems and refines from +10 to +12 prior to r9 3rd recast. Those of us that had should be able to recast without losing refines and shards without paying again (keep for free).
Post edited by PealMe - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Not a bug, belongs in suggestions not quality corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just saying but I think this might be a little to late to address this topic once again since almost every players that were R9+10-12 when third recast has been realeased are now already in R9rr
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Not a bug, belongs in suggestions not quality corner.

This.

Moved to Suggestion Box.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just saying but I think this might be a little to late to address this topic once again since almost every players that were R9+10-12 when third recast has been realeased are now already in R9rr

This.
    The majority of people who had R9 +10/12 back then, already have highly refined or even +10/12 JOSD (used chienkun stones). People who run around in R9rr with lower refines/shards are those who got it recently and hopped from R9 to R9rr directly (I'm one of those).

Besides, it gives them profit having people buy the stones so I doubt they'd change it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • PealMe - Sanctuary
    PealMe - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Maybe so but I won't spend another dime on this game if they can't treat those of us that have paid a lot already. Hell even the anniversary and holiday stuff has gotten to be ****.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That's PWE for you D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    This same thing happened to those who originally had Lunar/TT99 gears and wanted Nirvana. And for those who had R8 and wanted R9.

Really, this is kinda how they do things and the only exception thus far has been R9's recast via general summer's tokens. For everything else, they get profit from people either buying the stones to preserve refines and shards... or having to reset and buy it all back. So I highly doubt that system is going to change anytime soon.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You got an iPhone, don't you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    PealMe, last time I saw you, you were 15k hp with barb buffs. I've been playing pwi everyday since January 1st, 2010 and my cleric still can't reach 7k hp with sage barb buffs, now how is that fair? :(