New pwi glitches to come?

Options
TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
So you are giving us more great possible things to go wrong but still havent fixed things like FC giving only a couple heads at the heads room, or the great PWI lottery that is a big waste of time. Way to go PWI keep glitching the game more. While ur at it can u make a way that people cant glitch NW to get a **** ton of tokens and **** other people over? In case anyone is wondering im speaking of the new update which is partially covered here...http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=985251#more-985251. Its funny because i attempted to post a comment on the news and i couldnt so i just started this thread. Im just wondering when pwi is going to take care of all the issues people are reporting instead of just cramming new stuff down our throat like the clearly fail Arc program? Oh and another thing.....really pwi a social network system INSIDE THE GAME....why do i feel like this is just gonna be another failed attempt like core connect is already but in game...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    First you shouldnt plvl...so you wouldnt have problems with fc heads :) PWI lottery isnt working, you shall read posts..its an upcoming event...and ARC is not fail, it will be part of PW and you dont need to use it after the installed game, so i dont rly understand this post :) We shall be thankfull that..probably we will get some new content to play and new things to do, couse, well yes its sometimes realy bored if you are 101+ and plyaying with only 1 toon, and i knewed that there will be an update, but never thought it will be sooooo soon :) so yes im glad and excited to see all the news for this update, THX PWI :)
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    First you shouldnt plvl...so you wouldnt have problems with fc heads :) PWI lottery isnt working, you shall read posts..its an upcoming event...and ARC is not fail, it will be part of PW and you dont need to use it after the installed game, so i dont rly understand this post :) We shall be thankfull that..probably we will get some new content to play and new things to do, couse, well yes its sometimes realy bored if you are 101+ and plyaying with only 1 toon, and i knewed that there will be an update, but never thought it will be sooooo soon :) so yes im glad and excited to see all the news for this update, THX PWI :)

its kind of funny how your post contradicts itself...fyi i did not plvl my ONE toon i have played for over 2 years im just tired of hearing of all these issues so i added the FC issue (which IS an issue) to the list. Arc is fail....ask almost anyone on the forums and they will agree its a waste and that pwi is trying to force us to use it. Anyone else care to put their two cents in that has a legit gripe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well then, here's hoping they "accidentally" disable Hypers in FC again~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You only get some many heads per person hitting the npc quest so...if your not 85+ your kinda **** out of luck. If i'm not mistaken. I don't FC with alts that often. Well, at least i might be right not 100% sure on that.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You only get some many heads per person hitting the npc quest so...if your not 85+ your kinda **** out of luck. If i'm not mistaken. I don't FC with alts that often. Well, at least i might be right not 100% sure on that.

Yea this only happens some of the time apparently. people have been complaining about it its a legit issue that needs to be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    first time I hear of this fc issue.... what is it? XD
    you only purge once #yopo
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    first time I hear of this fc issue.... what is it? XD

As stated above sometimes when u activate heads u only get like one head per wave **** over any exp gain. It is a legit issue im sure there is a topic about it on another forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    interesting, never seen it
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    An attendance system? Seriously to reward consecutive days played?

Another stab in the chest to legitimate players who are NOT using BOTS. Permaban the botting players PWE including their main accounts and I might have some faith restored.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    again QQ about arc? whats the problem with arc?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    An attendance system? Seriously to reward consecutive days played?

Another stab in the chest to legitimate players who are NOT using BOTS. Permaban the botting players PWE including their main accounts and I might have some faith restored.

Its actually way to motivate players to log on daily. Its means to fight the decline of playerbase. I dont quite understand how you pulled botting into it as it really has nothing to do with it.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Its actually way to motivate players to log on daily. Its means to fight the decline of playerbase. I dont quite understand how you pulled botting into it as it really has nothing to do with it.

Seriously? As a player with a demanding job (not a stay at home mom, or parental basement dwelling kid, jobless welfare junkie, etc), I'm lucky if I can log in two or three days a week. Yes I know that is not PWE's fault, yet my point about a bot is this....a bot, stays logged in 24/7 unless its program has issues or the botter's net drops, in essence the reward for a botter is better than many legitimate players. Not only that, the bot reaps the rewards of farmed items, and DQ items.

So now you catch my drift?
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Seriously? As a player with a demanding job (not a stay at home mom, or parental basement dwelling kid, jobless welfare junkie, etc), I'm lucky if I can log in two or three days a week. Yes I know that is not PWE's fault, yet my point about a bot is this....a bot, stays logged in 24/7 unless its program has issues or the botter's net drops, in essence the reward for a botter is better than many legitimate players. Not only that, the bot reaps the rewards of farmed items, and DQ items.

So now you catch my drift?

Meridian system is the same deal, you know.

Besides, it doesn't mention duration. As long as you aren't so totally swamped you can't go to a PC for even a minute, based on the information we have now, it could easily just require you to log on and then log right back off (again, much like meridians) and still count.

So no, you don't have to be a bot, have your computer on 24/7, have no life, or the like. At least not unless we get further information stating it needs something more than just logging on. And even then the question will change to just what sort of activity is required. Someone far too busy to be investing much time into an MMO either way you look at things won't really be missing that much more than they already would be if you look at it objectively. Meanwhile, unless it either requires a large amount of time and/or heavy activity, most people can and will be able to achieve whatever rewards are given.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    again QQ about arc? whats the problem with arc?

SERIOUSLY...look thru the forums...no one likes it and they are trying to push us to use it for "REWARDS". its a waste of space and time and no one likes it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    you totally need a bot to wait 1h near the pwi teacher, everybody knows that.
    how else are you going to raise your hand?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    you totally need a bot to wait 1h near the pwi teacher, everybody knows that.
    how else are you going to raise your hand?

b:quiet I need a bot to stand AFK.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well great another great glitch pwi needs to fix...i go to where my treasure map says to for my treasure chest get the rep for finding it and......NO CHEST IN SIGHT ANYWHERE...great ty pwi how bout fixing the glitches before this new update plz...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bronyatheart
    bronyatheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Since this is a QQ thread, shouldnt it be closed? As he said there are already threads on most if not all the issues he stated..why make more?
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I see some great things there, but as a merchant im ****ting my pants:

Commission Shop:
    A new shop system that will allow you to browse items on sale from anywhere in the world.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • bronyatheart
    bronyatheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I see some great things there, but as a merchant im ****ting my pants:

Commission Shop:
    A new shop system that will allow you to browse items on sale from anywhere in the world.

I'm guessing that only applies to NPC shops. Idk though.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

anywhere but russia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Come to europe, no PWI in your country is a good reason for asylum imo b:laugh
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Since this is a QQ thread, shouldnt it be closed? As he said there are already threads on most if not all the issues he stated..why make more?

TECHNICALLY this isnt just a QQ thread this was started to give people a right to say what they think about the new update and why they need to fix current issues first...but of course you would actually KNOW that if you actually READ the first post i made to start the thread.....ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    TECHNICALLY this isnt just a QQ thread this was started to give people a right to say what they think about the new update and why they need to fix current issues first...but of course you would actually KNOW that if you actually READ the first post i made to start the thread.....ijs

QQ threads are not only threads made with tears running from your eyes. They are also usually threads that start like this
    So you are giving us more great possible things to go wrong but still havent fixed things
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So what if we QQ, players have the right to QQ as much as others have the right to eat everything this game shoves down their throats, only diference is the first ones are much more intelligent.
    I don't play this game anymore but a visit to the forums is good for a laugh.
    The new update will be as fail as all the others were, more uninteresting content to cover up the huge amount of glitches and the bad graphics. These new features will eventually be abandoned by the player base , like treasure hunt, the stupid gate system and so many other irrelevant "content".
    There is no story line, no specific end game goals other than a pvp power show off between cash shoppers at west gate and even the best thing in this game, the social part, is dead because all the inetresting players left to play real games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    QQ threads are not only threads made with tears running from your eyes. They are also usually threads that start like this

Well I'm sorry you can only see the QQ part of this thread but there are plenty of other threads for you to go to. Also can anyone confirm that they are releasing r9rrr with a revamp to nivana for the mats for it? i have heard rumors on my server and would love to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So what if we QQ, players have the right to QQ as much as others have the right to eat everything this game shoves down their throats, only diference is the first ones are much more intelligent.
    I don't play this game anymore but a visit to the forums is good for a laugh.
    The new update will be as fail as all the others were, more uninteresting content to cover up the huge amount of glitches and the bad graphics. These new features will eventually be abandoned by the player base , like treasure hunt, the stupid gate system and so many other irrelevant "content".
    There is no story line, no specific end game goals other than a pvp power show off between cash shoppers at west gate and even the best thing in this game, the social part, is dead because all the inetresting players left to play real games.

When can i marry you xD you are awesome lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle ok this new system reminds me of the system of Forsaken World i hope it would be nice this time... but glitch always happen when there is a new content doesn't really surprise me at all.
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You all should be happy that we can still multiclient...who knows in the future, right?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What's stopped them from continuing on with previous updates and expansions when there were issues from way back when still present today?

If we're lucky, they'll address something during another update or a random patch (and possibly break something else in the process), but thats about it. Your cries fall on deaf ears, OP.

[Tear-Drinking Continues]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|