Why are my tickets not being replied to?

Options
mtg123
mtg123 Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
My tickets keep getting marked as "Solved" or "Duplicate" or "Closed" with absolutely no reply regarding my account. It's getting out of hand, as this has been going on for two weeks now, and I've not been able to enjoy the festivities of 2x due to it.
Post edited by mtg123 on

Comments

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And you probably keep sending more tickets, right?

You know that each time you send a new ticket, you get pushed again to the end of the line right?

And if not, do you wait your usual 3-5 business days to get an answer?

#Boredtodeath

#friggingnotsopatientpeeps

#ihaventforkedyouenoughtimes

b:cute
  • mtg123
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And you probably keep sending more tickets, right?

You know that each time you send a new ticket, you get pushed again to the end of the line right?

And if not, do you wait your usual 3-5 business days to get an answer?

#Boredtodeath

#friggingnotsopatientpeeps

#ihaventforkedyouenoughtimes

b:cute

Yes, I've waited. And yes, I've sent more tickets. Obviously I'd send more if my tickets are being marked as closed, as I then can't reply to them. I know to wait and not be bumped back.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just wait they will reply soon.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just wait they will reply soon.
    ...they will reply soon.
    ...reply soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Maybe it's a same ole same ole ticket of "we see these all the time"
  • SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear
    SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Are your tickets rude? If they are impatient and blaming and rude and cursing, I'd close em too. You must be polite. :)
  • mtg123
    edited September 2013
    Options
    My tickets are not rude nor anything of the such. I've been patient and kind over the past two weeks, waiting.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well there must be something. I've sent about 30 tickets in my pwi time and they've been all replied to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What kind of issue are you having? Arc related? Download of client related?
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Usually I get an answer fast, but now they are really slow, I sent a ticket for something extremely important and it's over a week and no answer yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Tickets take a long time. In my experience, you get replied to in a week sometimes two. Just be patient.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Tickets take a long time. In my experience, you get replied to in a week sometimes two. Just be patient.

Guess it depend who, on that account I always got an answer within 3 days nvm what the ticket is about, while on my other account it takes weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Guess it depend who, on that account I always got an answer within 3 days nvm what the ticket is about, while on my other account it takes weeks.

Agreed. And I think its server dependant, too. On Sanctuary there are a few ticket responders and one of this is rude and just bad at his job. My faction forums actually has a thread where we submit copies of our tickets and his responses for lols.

In my experience its about 3-5 days, excluding weekends.

Overall, I've had a negative experience with pwi as they're very slow to admit fault even when presented with evidence. Many games will say "this is our policy, this is what happened, how can we work with you" and whether they're at fault or you're at fault they treat the ticket as a matter of customer service and apologize for the inconvenience and dissatisfaction. PWI has literally told me to "deal with it" when I submitted a series of screenies of a player camping his shop, then mounts, then setting up about 4 alt shops (all with his name) and then swearing at me and saying the rudest things he could think of. Obvious violations, response was 'not my problem, deal with it.' The least professional ticket service I've ran across, ever.

That being said, I've also had some kind and professional ticket responses. Sometimes it's luck of the draw and I don't disagree that multiple tickets should be submitted. Maybe you'll get one of the better ticketers.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Agreed. And I think its server dependant, too. On Sanctuary there are a few ticket responders and one of this is rude and just bad at his job. My faction forums actually has a thread where we submit copies of our tickets and his responses for lols.

In my experience its about 3-5 days, excluding weekends.

Overall, I've had a negative experience with pwi as they're very slow to admit fault even when presented with evidence. Many games will say "this is our policy, this is what happened, how can we work with you" and whether they're at fault or you're at fault they treat the ticket as a matter of customer service and apologize for the inconvenience and dissatisfaction. PWI has literally told me to "deal with it" when I submitted a series of screenies of a player camping his shop, then mounts, then setting up about 4 alt shops (all with his name) and then swearing at me and saying the rudest things he could think of. Obvious violations, response was 'not my problem, deal with it.' The least professional ticket service I've ran across, ever.

That being said, I've also had some kind and professional ticket responses. Sometimes it's luck of the draw and I don't disagree that multiple tickets should be submitted. Maybe you'll get one of the better ticketers.

I have a question for you, but I will pm you cause if I post here they will close the thread. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]