This Server.....

Options
TimesEnd - Lost City
TimesEnd - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Is absolutely hilarious. I love th amount of EVIL inside the players in this server, makes the game so much more interesting. I love the fact that when i warp tto Anglers, i get killed by Chin, and then proceed to get up and get killed again. I love and miss the fact that trolls(BARBONE if any of you remember him) go on world chat and flame all day without a care in the world. I LIEK that when taking the cube shortcut, i get killed before i realize it and end up in the middle of the room. Makes the shortcut alot shorter. I've been playing harshlands a bit lately and i must say- it's certainly not the same feeling as this pvp server. On harshlands, i dont get scammed out of frostheads by Dagger_jo(or_ro?), i dont get to gank r9s with three people and lose. Because on harshlands, most of the players cant pvp well. I missed the amount of trolls, scammers, and a$$holes on here. Without them this game lacks a certain...sting. And now with this new secret passage arena thing, my experiennce on LC has become even better. The fact that its such a hassle for low levels to do their culti, bhs, nd simple quests in there is just so funny to me. In fact, the only thing i hate on LC is when r9 try to be heroes-and succeed. You all know what i'm talking about. When players are trying to pk as many lowbies as they can and r9s come out of nowhere and kill the predator so lowbies may level in peace. I dont know why people do this, i guess it makes them feel good or something. Don't be a hero. So thank you, Gankers, A$$holes, Scammers, Spammers, Trolls, Boss Lurers, and Cube killers alike. Thank you Lost City for making my experience in this game excellent.
Post edited by TimesEnd - Lost City on

Comments

• Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I approve of this thread.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can't tell if you are genuinely happy or not. If you are, good for you and welcome to Lost City >_>
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What kind of terrible level 82 dies to Chin!??
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so true b:chuckle I love this server for exactly same reasons! really fun here. society with so much hate and PK is first priority for everyone. and so many dramas happening here b:cute
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What kind of terrible level 82 dies to Chin!??

A non cs archer...
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A non cs archer...

You'd pretty much have to be non-NPC equipment archer to die to a level 40 quest boss.
  • TimesEnd - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You'd pretty much have to be non-NPC equipment archer to die to a level 40 quest boss.

Or maybe i'm the type of player that warps in town and goes afk thinking hes safe. But i've learned from my mistakes, never assume you're safe in LC. See? People Like Bictorr that just create negative energy just because. A prime example of why i love this sevrer, Thank you Bictorr
  • stealth434
    stealth434 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is absolutely hilarious. I love th amount of EVIL inside the players in this server, makes the game so much more interesting. I love the fact that when i warp tto Anglers, i get killed by Chin, and then proceed to get up and get killed again. I love and miss the fact that trolls(BARBONE if any of you remember him) go on world chat and flame all day without a care in the world. I LIEK that when taking the cube shortcut, i get killed before i realize it and end up in the middle of the room. Makes the shortcut alot shorter. I've been playing harshlands a bit lately and i must say- it's certainly not the same feeling as this pvp server. On harshlands, i dont get scammed out of frostheads by Dagger_jo(or_ro?), i dont get to gank r9s with three people and lose. Because on harshlands, most of the players cant pvp well. I missed the amount of trolls, scammers, and a$$holes on here. Without them this game lacks a certain...sting. And now with this new secret passage arena thing, my experiennce on LC has become even better. The fact that its such a hassle for low levels to do their culti, bhs, nd simple quests in there is just so funny to me. In fact, the only thing i hate on LC is when r9 try to be heroes-and succeed. You all know what i'm talking about. When players are trying to pk as many lowbies as they can and r9s come out of nowhere and kill the predator so lowbies may level in peace. I dont know why people do this, i guess it makes them feel good or something. Don't be a hero. So thank you, Gankers, A$$holes, Scammers, Spammers, Trolls, Boss Lurers, and Cube killers alike. Thank you Lost City for making my experience in this game excellent.

Mmk then.
  • Qasari - Lost City
    Qasari - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Awww :x I've never had any of those things happen to me D: What am I missing out on =[
  • Cacophony - Lost City
    Cacophony - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Awww :x I've never had any of those things happen to me D: What am I missing out on =[

Yeah most of those things stopped years ago, back when pve on the actual map died. The server's so boring now :(
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Whats the point of this

All i hear is QQ and a waste of space in the server/forums.

I'm glad.. your re rolling on another server.. so you can take another 2 years to lv to 80s.. I bet that was hard enough. You should do yourself a favor and move on with your life. E-life to harsh for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Whats the point of this

I'm glad.. your re rolling on another server.. so you can take another 2 years to lv to 80s.. I bet that was hard enough. You should do yourself a favor and move on with your life. E-life to harsh for you.

Kedge you need your reading comprehension skills checked.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • BadBarb - Lost City
    BadBarb - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *** holes are the reason i started on LC. I am an *** hole, and have a great passion for other such people.

it is a pvp server and people should be rude and hateful to one another. If not for hate, it would just be a bunch of cuddling idiots asking to cup eachothers balls for warmth.
    If at first you don't succeed,
    give up and eat some bacon.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *** holes are the reason i started on LC. I am an *** hole, and have a great passion for other such people.

it is a pvp server and people should be rude and hateful to one another. If not for hate, it would just be a bunch of cuddling idiots asking to cup eachothers balls for warmth.
    yar instead of cupping it you make them suck it! yeaahh... wait .. wut? b:sad >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and ppl would get tired and quit and then less ppl would play and then we all get bored on a empty serverb:bye great logic.

just becouse you live to rage dosent mean that is how ather ppl live sad to be you
  • TimesEnd - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Whats the point of this

Sorry Kedge that i play this game sporadically, that i actually have somewhat of a life and i dont feel the need to spend any $$ on this game. So sorry that i'm only level 80, apparently that's not good enough if you're eyes. But nobody cares what you have to say really, you can barely type and quite frankly you're not really a good archer. Dont reply with the predictable "i can beat u noob u fail pl0x" because i'm not saying i'm any good either. But for a 10x, you're not even worth talking about. "All i hear is QQ and a waste of space in the server/forums" You're an idiot lol this doesn't make any sense. "All i see is QQ, this is a waste of space in the LC forums" It's amazing, you've played this game 2 years and you still don't know how to read or type.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmmm wanna buy me some new fash :)

Oh damn... wait... what is this thread about???
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think someone should buy my wiz full r9 and +12 it, then I will come back and play for another month or so b:chuckle
  • revan229
    revan229 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am sorry for off-top, didnt know where to ask.
    Tell me please which of the servers are European and which are another
  • BadBarb - Lost City
    BadBarb - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and ppl would get tired and quit and then less ppl would play and then we all get bored on a empty serverb:bye great logic.

just becouse you live to rage dosent mean that is how ather ppl live sad to be you

and if everyone viewed things with lolly pops teddy bears and cuddling we'd all be in a big *** orgy and just because you live that way doesnt mean its how other people live sad to be you
    revan229 wrote: »
    I am sorry for off-top, didnt know where to ask.
    Tell me please which of the servers are European and which are another

when you start the game and go to server select, you they should say if they are west coast east coast or european.
    If at first you don't succeed,
    give up and eat some bacon.
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ...lol
  • keiraan
    keiraan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yea, sure dude, i miss 1 thing only and that is EFFORT b:bye
  • InControl - Lost City
    InControl - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The r9s geared like hh90 and when you attack them they switch...
    with their bigass 42k crits...
  • sedulance
    sedulance Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The Server is no longer like this.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    sedulance wrote: »
    The Server is no longer like this.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

sedulance replied to a message that was 1 year 10 months 29 days 10 hours 53 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Holy Necro.

That is all.

b:shocked

SweetieBot , could you PLEASE make me a sandwich?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

SweetieBot , could you PLEASE make me a sandwich?
    I could but other things take priority right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot could you please close the thread for me?

No?

Okay then. b:sad
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.