What class is your main?

13»

Comments

• nev12kg
    nev12kg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My main to this day is still the Psychic. Was the very 1st class I ever played. (Started a lil after release of Raging Tides) Love psys, even since b4 I knew the class was op.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My main is my blademaster. There are many like it but this one is mine. My blademaster is awesome and that is that.
  • _Frederick - Raging Tide
    _Frederick - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My main was a cleric at first 4 and a half years ago. But quit for a few months then switched too BM. Played till 94 back before genies. Started a Sin and played till 101 and got bored. Started a psy and loooved it, buuut got bored and since then ive all classes too random lvls. But my mains are my Psy and Sin.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It was my goal of getting to 100 on my veno that made me push to leveling the cleric and wizard on Sanctuary server. I had both Nix and Herc to 100 at that time too, and it only seemed right to try other classes I did end up enjoying because she had, at the time, reached End Game for me. [ TT99, both legendaries, 100 level. ]

The pet revamp turned me back onto Veno, honestly. It was a long-awaited update that gave our babies the love it deserved, and now I play a second veno on another server just to experience the love and journey again. b:chuckle

I suppose you can say Veno has always been my 'main' in my heart. I love my other toons, but being that sexy bat is just my type of game.
  • LBastet - Raging Tide
    LBastet - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:victory Veno, has always been and will always be my main b:victory

Veno Rules b:victoryb:dirty
  • Kablaab - Dreamweaver
    Kablaab - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My seeker is about two years old or so, and I rarely played it as an alt until getting it to 100 around last anniversary. Up until then, Barb was always my main character. Since last year I've been playing more increasingly on my seeker, having donned my Barb's armors and really needing only to have farmed a sword for it. To this date, Seeker is the only other toon of mine I've bothered investing in level 79 and Sage (demon for barb) skills for, though I do have a level 100 archer, and a 101 cleric. My next project will be getting the BM up that I started way before Fist BM was all the rage. Poor guy is still 56b:chuckle At least he will be able to wear the same armors and have 2 weapons ready for him.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    I'm not surprise about Veno, but I am about mystics been second place.

Mystic the second most popular class as main? O.o

I guess Veno and Mystic are the class looking the forum the most often. XD

I was surprised at that too! It makes sense though, since I think a lot of mystics post here.
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Was a veno at first, but now a sin ^^

o.o I didn't know that.
    I can't vote in this poll because of the really lame wizard description.

But...but...the wonder twins! D:

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Roflmancer - Dreamweaver
    Roflmancer - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Venos yay \o/

They'll always be my main f:flower
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Veno..even though I could r9 my first char, a sin, easily; I feel that veno is more entertaining to PK on.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Zalaf - Sanctuary
    Zalaf - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Critting every hit on my archer b:victory
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Wiz... Not many around now.
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My main now is a wizard. at least until i get bored againb:chuckle
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Looks like Venos are in the lead so far, so question for the veno mains. Are you returning to a veno main after the pet revamp, or has it always been your main?

Still know nothing of the revamp. always been a veno and still using the same pets I always have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    seeker is so minority D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Veno is my favourite, and always will be, but actually I think I spend just about the same amount of time on all my chars, excluding NW and TW times.
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Main allways be my (sage)Clerk and planning that to make it G16 geared, but second will be(sage) Seeker, and in the long long long run i will try to make it R9 f:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    On the poll options, I think it would had been better to put something like this for psys: "I can see your grim future =)"
    Looks like Venos are in the lead so far, so question for the veno mains. Are you returning to a veno main after the pet revamp, or has it always been your main?
    Always been a furry creature o_o
  • HeavenxDoom - Lost City
    HeavenxDoom - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    my new main have become my AA pole bm b:chuckle
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'll have to say my veno since she is the only one I log and play daily. The class I enjoy playing the most depends on the situation, but this char was my first serious one and will always be the most important to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • ZadkieI - Lost City
    ZadkieI - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Seeker, more like red dragon of death
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Mystic, when played right I can out heal 90% of the clerics, at lvl 71 i solo'd TT to get my mats for gear, plus having a meat sheild is nice too.....cheapest class to play and I bring in about 5-6 mill a day for 2 hours of game time after i do my dailies.
  • Raja_Kage - Sanctuary
    Raja_Kage - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So hard to pick just one...
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am and will always main a Mystic, because flowers are pretty and summoning smexy avatar's is awesome!!! b:cute
  • Arobras - Dreamweaver
    Arobras - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I joined PWI when the EG's came out. My first day was a couple weeks after they debuted. I was set on making an archer from the forums when I read the seeker description. Sword and a little magic? Exactly what I was looking for. So from Day 1 to now, my seeker has been my main with no desire to have it stop being my main, despite several alts! b:chuckle
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I love my Blademaster...17 weapons of all-path destruction b:cute

Nothing more satisfying than glacial spiking someones def by 90% then smashing their attack a full 200/300% with Myriad sword stance then railing em with HF

GS+HF+amp+sin spark=boss instantly down to half hp
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
This discussion has been closed.