Need help with short film project

Saiha - Dreamweaver
Saiha - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Off-Topic Discussion
Heya! I was thinking of shooting a short film for my school project in a pool hall, but not sure what to do. The film is only gonna last for 2 minutes. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas/scenarios that would be cool to do in a 2 min short film with pool? Hope to see some creative ideas from you guys :D
Post edited by Saiha - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    And dont forget kids read these forums ! b:laugh
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Saiha - Dreamweaver
    Saiha - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah just figured I'd give it a shot cause I also know there are a lot of creative minds out there xD
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    >Creative minds
    >Here

mlfw7727-1345405172848601.gif

Well, since you're asking here, why not use PWI to make a movie?

You could probably get a few players (or just your own characters) to do a parody of something or even enact one of the forum topics around here like "Pan Gu kills a puppy when..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|