Bound to Unbound

Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Blademaster
I need help to figure this out here is my gears: http://pwcalc.com/6a5541fb04309ccc
I got 15 gold ready if needed to buy Blacksmith to make my Lunar Claw to Nirvana and the rest gears just to unbound and sell them to AH.
The gears will look like this when refoged to nirvana:http://pwcalc.com/1e6a74947f3fc571
I really want to know if i reforge them will they be unbound?
I won't equip them,just don't want to trow 25 mil for nothing
Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I need help to figure this out here is my gears: http://pwcalc.com/6a5541fb04309ccc
    I got 15 gold ready if needed to buy Blacksmith to make my Lunar Claw to Nirvana and the rest gears just to unbound and sell them to AH.
    The gears will look like this when refoged to nirvana:http://pwcalc.com/1e6a74947f3fc571
    I really want to know if i reforge them will they be unbound?
    I won't equip them,just don't want to trow 25 mil for nothing

If your gears are made from TT, they won't be bound until you wear them, if you wear them they will be bound. (kinda like TT99 gears if you don't wear them they can be trade and sell, but if you wear them they are bound)

Bound stuff cannot be unbound.

If you already have wear the gear than even if you recast it will be bound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Deicide / Regiside claws will not be bound regardless of if you equip them. The wrists are another matter. If you have already equipped the Lionheart Vambraces then you are "stuck" with them even after reforging to Nirvana. Adding the uncannies and turning them into G15 Nirana wristguards will not remove the bound status.

This is a gear type question however just for some housekeeping Fuzzy is moving it to the BM house. It doesn't quite fit in GD.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    If your gears are made from TT, they won't be bound until you wear them, if you wear them they will be bound. (kinda like TT99 gears if you don't wear them they can be trade and sell, but if you wear them they are bound)

Bound stuff cannot be unbound.

If you already have wear the gear than even if you recast it will be bound.

Yeah,i'm wearing the 1st calculator set,they are bound.
    I was gona reforge sell and use the coins for my new main a sin
    But i guese will just buy the tt 99belt and get him to 4 aps this till end of the week
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    The Deicide / Regiside claws will not be bound regardless of if you equip them. The wrists are another matter. If you have already equipped the Lionheart Vambraces then you are "stuck" with them even after reforging to Nirvana. Adding the uncannies and turning them into G15 Nirana wristguards will not remove the bound status.

This is a gear type question however just for some housekeeping Fuzzy is moving it to the BM house. It doesn't quite fit in GD.

-moved-
    I know fuzzy i posted in gd to get quick answear
    Soooo...you say that deicide bound when reforged will be unbound
    That sound fair buy to spend 25 mil just to but blacksmith +10 mil for raptures
    I'm not sure if it'worth to bother,ty bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The bound stat carries through crafting recasts, rerolls, and using items as a souledge.

If you've equipped it as a souledge then when you craft the new piece it will still be tied to you.

If an item had the bound stat but was never equipped (This item will bind when equipped) then you can craft a new piece from it and it will retain the bound stat but wont be tied to you.

So if you used a binding charm on your Deicides then they will remain bound as you Regicide, G15 Traceless Dimension, and G16 Traceless Dimension them.

+1 for Lunar path.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Raydon - Harshlands
    Raydon - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »

-moved-

can we undound a ride or a fly.... because you need bound it by your self and its not a tt gold tt99 and nirvana can some1 told me plz .... i wanna know because i have fly ride i want unbound for sell f:cryf:cry
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    can we undound a ride or a fly.... because you need bound it by your self and its not a tt gold tt99 and nirvana can some1 told me plz .... i wanna know because i have fly ride i want unbound for sell f:cryf:cry

No, once something is bound it cannot be unbound, with very, very few exceptions. The flyer is not one of those exceptions. Also closing this for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.