Bow Advice

Options
Artras - Lost City
Artras - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Archer
This is my current build, http://pwcalc.com/af3600ef831888cd (have a bit better stats becouse of meridian)
Should i keep this bow that have int (crafted my self, got those stats on recast, no more reroll b:thanks) or i should sell it and get a bow that have dex bonus or at least +att.
Post edited by Artras - Lost City on

Comments

• kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If you're able to, I'd just get more badges and reroll. Most archers want bows with Dex or Phys Attack adds, so I'm not sure how easy you'll be able to sell your current one.
  • Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary
    Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    would just say keep what u have atm . question's answer
    If think got coins to reroll ill rather refine my armour + atleast firstb:chuckle
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    reroll that i gonna guessit got 1 atack lvl add wich dont add really nothing at your current atack i woulda prefer more pshy atack then dex if got dex added well nice
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Far from a terrible roll but far from a superb one too.

Meh

It's fine either way
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just sell it to some -int addict and get new bow you roll for dex/str/physical attack addons. -int really isnt that good on N3 bow but people like to pay for it, just take advantage out of it.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Artras - Lost City
    Artras - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    would just say keep what u have atm . question's answer
    If think got coins to reroll ill rather refine my armour + atleast firstb:chuckle

meanwhile i made the ws bound belt, and refined all my armors and the belt to +7 b:pleased

As for the bow seems like i am not the only one that is looking to get rid of a int bow b:sad
  • Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary
    Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    good u made the choice i am being 11+ on weapon with fine stats dont help me much if i had some 5+ armour trying refine armour to 10+ atm so can make a valid survival so no use wasting coins on get jst 1 certain piece best good work both kinda same time. archer focus dd max but at this point of game i prefer work both at same time. dead dd is equivalent no dd afterallb:shocked
  • Pro_with_bow - Heavens Tear
    Pro_with_bow - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I have a question too I have full g16 and going to tw shud I get r8r with purge or keep the g16 +6 already have the r8r just needs rerolls
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Keep it.
    The T3 set lacks interval and that amount of HP is pretty good, I consider it one of the best adds to get on T3 weapons - It doesnt matter what class you are - HP is useful especially as an archer.
    Besides - the gain you could get to damage for the expenditure is not enough to justify the expenditure. You'd be better off saving for shards or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1