A request to creators of the game about psychic.

Options
mentalistalah
mentalistalah Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Psychic
Hello, i want to tell u about our Morai skills, 90% of psys agree that our "new" skills is poor trash, with exceptions, Summon is good to teleport members of your squad, and psionic link is good to protect a important member of your party(Cleric example), Spirit Phalanx, Telekinesis and Shroud of Shadow are useless as **, telekinesis hit low(less than sandburst blast) and can be purified, spirit phalanx is useless, u get imune 10 secs, but cant do nothing, ppl can find situations to use, but really WE DONT WASTE 2 sparks in that skills, this is a just a troll skill that u use inside SZ, but not good, and Shroud of Shadow, well what can i say? 5-9 secs all member in 12 meter range cant be targeted, cost 3 spark, well u can find use for that BUT WE DONT USE ANYTIME, its 3 spark = Psychic will, earth vector, soulburn, no one waste spark with that, all our "new" skills are support, less telekinesis that is nothing, what i wanna say is that the creators should be more creative while making our skills, well they should do something that improve our survavibility agaisnt meeles, cause all we have is psychic skill, if a sin appear from stealth sparked and stun u, u will have no time to reaction, is 3 2 1 death, what im saying is we need any skill that prevent us to be OPned from meeles,
like a simple 20 meter jump skill, or a skill that show unstealth chars near u. Thats my suggestion, give u some suggestion, not OP suggestion.
Post edited by mentalistalah on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    first morai skills are supposed to balance classes not to boost all classes by the same amount.

second,,,, spirit phalanx useless...lol....
    you only purge once #yopo
  • mentalistalah
    mentalistalah Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    first morai skills are supposed to balance classes not to boost all classes by the same amount.

second,,,, spirit phalanx useless...lol....

Give me any use to Spirit Phalanx, any... I challenge u, NO CRAZY SUPPOSITIONS pls.
  • Kharybdis - Harshlands
    Kharybdis - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Psychic SoG that goes through IG is really ****ing useless, guiz.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Give me any use to Spirit Phalanx, any... I challenge u, NO CRAZY SUPPOSITIONS pls.

psy will > spirit phalanx > bubblexpel > psy will > IG = 42sec practically immune to pew pew ftw?
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

In this video at 5:46

http://youtu.be/flVCXZ9cMJY?t=5m46s

The flag carrier, an average barbarian, jumps into the air, and get silent sealed by a full r9rr +12 cleric. At this point, he has no more defenses left + he is stuck in the air. Our Psychic uses Spirit Phalanx on the Barbarian. The full r9rr +12 cleric fails to kill the Barbarian, and then dies. The Barbarian delivers the flag, and we win the map.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Self-cast, Badge of Courage, free IG.

Cast on an ally about to die, save his life and stall for time for any cooldowns.

Enemy in PK just trip spark IG'ed? Ice his *** = wasted IG.
    Sin in PK keeps popping on someone with an IG and running before IG ends? Ice his ***, count to ten, charge Sandball at about 7. GG.

Spirit Phalanx is a giant "**** you" to anyone that's ironguard dependent. Best skill ever.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    spirit phalanx can also be used to stun people you dislike in safe zone

i suggest doing it with one or two other psychics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    spirit phalanx can also be used to stun people you dislike in safe zone

i suggest doing it with one or two other psychics

works great for people that run in the warsong bridge to. for extra bonus hit the invisible mob to add in their confusion!
  • coryalis
    coryalis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    spirit phalanx is not just a free ig
    must remember that also recover all hp of the target/self
    so lets say you are uncharmed and crab/sage sor/bubble wont be enough to keep you alive, there you go. spirit phalanx is the troll skill q.q

psionic, spirit phalanx and tele, you must need to know when to use or its just a waste of spark