edited August 2013
    Um... the what?
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I will try to translate.

"Will the new update bring new game version of 1.5.0?"

Though, wrong subsection.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They're asking about the version that you see at the lower right corner at the login screen.

PWI is at 1.4.8, PWCN is 1.5.0.

As for when PWI will get updated, who knows. Soon. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    They're asking about the version that you see at the lower right corner at the login screen.

PWI is at 1.4.8, PWCN is 1.5.0.

As for when PWI will get updated, who knows. Soon. b:bye
    You didn't put enough o's in that....

Soooooooonnnnn.

Usually we're several months behind CN because of the time to translate the text into English and do some minimal bug-checking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well i guess this is as good as any place to post this so here we go:
    synchroze wrote: »
    There's a lot going on behind the scenes and new content is coming really soon to PWI so we've been busy prepping for that.

Here's a little piece of information that I can provide to you as a perk for being active forum members:

Next content update: Nation Wars' territories now reduced down to 128 territories and will still include the 2 new maps.

Now i found this: it's a changelog for game changes on PWCN client. in our case from 1.4.8 to 1.5.0:

1.4.8 update (April 10, 2013) 1.4.9 (May 8, 2013) and 1.5.0 (June 25, 2013 onwards). The total size of these updates-200 megabytes

-Added a new dungeon in which you can acquire materials needed for transforming Nirvana 2d Cast Gear into rank 8 Recasted Gear (you'll still need 200k rep to wear it), or you can farm POF/OBP

-Added a new way to trade (something between auction and catshop). Activation requires a special item from boutique.

-Added title system. (probably wont be getting this)

-Changed game calendar. Now when you log into the game in the calendar can be checked off, and get experience/spirit. (idk if it's our already existing billboard quest or an update to that board)

-The maximum amount of prestige in Morai Orders increased to 7,000

-Added new items for influence in Morai Order Forges (which if i remember well are defense charms, and atk charms for G16 Weapons...maybe some other stuff...read the article on pwcn some time ago).

These are some of the changes that may come to us, unless we get something customized like Imperial Fury was.

Since this is from wiki...the information may or may not be 100% accurate.
    credit to wiki
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Seems pretty useless besides that att/def charms tbh. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Even if Im not planning to get r8r Ill still check that dungeon out.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Ye curious to see which existing dungeon they copy this time huh ? b:chuckle
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ye curious to see which existing dungeon they copy this time huh ? b:chuckle

from what i saw none
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Why the heck if your already 2nd cast nirvana would you want to go to R8R o.O

Other then farming obp/pof don't seem worth doing except to check it out.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It might only be worth it if they add a 2nd recast for r8.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Why the heck if your already 2nd cast nirvana would you want to go to R8R o.O

China doesn't have third cast vana I think. Their gear system works a little different than ours. We might not even get that instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2013

China doesn't have third cast vana I think. Their gear system works a little different than ours. We might not even get that instance.

i wonder why there is pics of G16 gear and weapons from china server if they dont have it and why would pwdatabase have the info in there china section if they didnt have it. and why would my friends on china server tell me about there G16 gear if they didnt have it b:chuckle
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • Kharybdis - Harshlands
    Kharybdis - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    g16 Nirvana weps look the same as 1st/2nd recast Lunar Nirvana weps, remember.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i wonder why there is pics of G16 gear and weapons from china server if they dont have it and why would pwdatabase have the info in there china section if they didnt have it. and why would my friends on china server tell me about there G16 gear if they didnt have it b:chuckle

from what i know, no china doesnt have G16 nirvana. a lot are G15 nirvana, and R8R is kinda end game there, thats why they implement this upgrade. warsoul recast was made in NW because end game weap was warsoul there, not R9
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This dungeon doesn't make much sense for us, hope they will adjust it for our needs (like for farming that new op helm ...he he... I can always dream b:chuckle), or it will be just another empty instance :(
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    This could be intresting.

I hope this will be of intrest. and people moaning about the farmimg instance, its been said you can get skills pages from it as well. Tho im sure PWI will change this to what they thing will be in our intrest.

ive got a feeling the title system Is going to be used for something else, but that's a hold a thought I think.

COME ON PWI show us what you got!
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This dungeon doesn't make much sense for us, hope they will adjust it for our needs (like for farming that new op helm ...he he... I can always dream b:chuckle), or it will be just another empty instance :(

old book pages/pages of fate would be pretty useful actually (assuming it's not something **** like 10 runs for a page xD). those skills are really overpriced atm
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kharybdis - Harshlands
    Kharybdis - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    old book pages/pages of fate would be pretty useful actually (assuming it's not something **** like 10 runs for a page xD). those skills are really overpriced atm

3 of your choice per run. Pretty decent. 10 runs for a pof book try or 7 runs for a obp try.

There was also mention of 2.0 flyers dropping in there that can be upgraded to 3.3 using some sort of pack item, I think.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    3 of your choice per run. Pretty decent. 10 runs for a pof book try or 7 runs for a obp try.

There was also mention of 2.0 flyers dropping in there that can be upgraded to 3.3 using some sort of pack item, I think.

(The flyer drop) Let's assume for a moment that you're 100% correct. If I know PWE they will probably make those non-tradable.

The reason why is because of Botique flyers and the overall economies on each server.

If each flyer is bound to the person who picked it, then the prices for 'super rare omg' flyers from the packs wont be affected.

For once I think bound on pick-up would be a good call...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013

They prolly add different rewards for us as we already got way to farm r8r mats fairly easily. I dont think PWCN has that option, I might be wrong on that count though.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    (The flyer drop) Let's assume for a moment that you're 100% correct. If I know PWE they will probably make those non-tradable.

The reason why is because of Botique flyers and the overall economies on each server.

If each flyer is bound to the person who picked it, then the prices for 'super rare omg' flyers from the packs wont be affected.

For once I think bound on pick-up would be a good call...

Knowing PWI it would probably cost a lot of money to upgrade the flyer to 3.3 at the point that it would be probably cheaper to directly buy a 3.3 from someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I smell price drop of OBP and POF, and probably skills. Not sure if I'm happy about another item price drop :(

Whats constantly happening here and bothers me is that current farmable items keep getting easier to farm and constantly droping prices while we still cant farm stuff that we actually need and would sell good like high lvl gems, tomes, capes, helms....c'mon pwi ....seriously.
  • Myriette - Sanctuary
    Myriette - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What's the point of making those expensive items easier to farm when it probably makes up 80% or more of their income, since it's a low droprate item from packs? ;x

We all know it costs more to gem your gear than buying the gear itself!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    Robert Frost
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    3 update Nirvana - PWI only. In China this equipment is not available.
  • frinser
    edited September 2013
    16 september update release 1.5.0 on the Russian server. b:bye

Dear PWE what you do?
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    id definately farm r8r materials for my sin so he can get r8r chest piece for the chance at interval on em depends on how difficult that dungeon would b though if we got it and how many pple needed to open it.
  • frinser
    edited September 2013
    IN PW Russia vesion 1.5.0 b:bye

45e165ed1576.png
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    PW Russia Interview About 1.5.0.

About the title system, it seems to be a big fuss about it in china, from my understanding, it consists in specific quest chains (solo or team tasks), once per char, that gives a small boost in basic stats (like meridian system, only with quests and not pills).

Tasks like kill this, go to this, fly there, finish this instance, after which you accomplish an achievement (kinda like old core connect achievements maybe?) which grants you the stats boost.

Here's a quote about the title system from pw ru interview:
    Titles are arranged in such a way: you wander on the locations and notice that you've got there is lit icon Mechik. You push it, you press the button in the dialog box "Accept Call", you appear in the quests you right job by doing that, you get the title. Let's say, up to a height of 79 you get the title of "The Aviator", after successfully passing the speed of the dungeon hell on earth do you get the title of "Returning from hell" when they came to Wei Xiao Bao in HD - the title of "Pathfinder", killing 20 Ice Giants - "Paleontologist" and so on. A lot of titles, but in the end, we have an interesting thing. Bonuses that are given with each new title, given once and for all, no matter what title is chosen for the show of your character. Anyway, all these bonuses are added each received the title and remain forever.

Also in that interview there are talks about the nw cross server (i thought it was a dead subject, but it seems not), though considering all the statements about our database i highly doubt it, but who knows f:hehe

Some of those things we already have, some we don't.
  • frinser
    edited September 2013
    http://forum.pwonline.ru/showthread.php?t=160524

released update 1.5.0 b:victory
This discussion has been closed.