[Important] 5 Year Anniversary Gifts Email Codes Issues

Comments

• Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Guys this code enables 1 of your characters, per account you have, to receive all the anniversary stuff. Yeah everything. These anniversary gifts will not be available for the upcoming years they are going to make something completely different. I find it really stupid that you can't trade these things because i wanted to give all my characters specific things. Only 1 of your characters gets all the stuff, which is pretty stupid they should at least make it tradeable b:sad I guess i can forget about my other characters to have any mounts cuz I can't give them anything....... It would be really nice if they could be made tradeable b:sad "all hopes shattered" b:cry

All but the snake can be transferred to your other characters on that account via the account stash. so yes the others can have mounts.
    Wanna feel special about playing long and being a Cash Shopper? Get yourself a mount through Charge Rewards... f:despise

I would love a red and a black ninetails but alas My old busted car takes all my money to keep it running so my Fiance and I can get to appointments and PWI never has the charge rewards when I have money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:surrender It was fun standing around in groups in arch with vet stuff like 3/4 of the year though. Nothing to do when its not 2x. As for gear, I hide it until its time to show my true powerb:shutup

Edit: Of course you like to show off gear... No one else on the server other than pw staff have a GM weapon or GM cape that can 1 shot any player or move at a constant of 15m/s. As for us normal players, R9S3 is starting to feel like mass produced stuff made in China that looks exactly the same as everyone else's gear. Essentially, nothing in this game feels close to special anymore like it used to.

Look closer, then.

TW Winners get a rainbow weapon. The weapon type based on the class (Plus a mount? I don't remember).

On rare occasions someone will get their hands on a GM magic sword with it's 30 minute time limit.

The brand spanking new "Ascension" gear. -- 3* red colored, right? r9 is a dark orange, I think. Haven't been in-game for weeks.

And although it's not OP by any means... There's also the level 101 PVE gear from Endless Universe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    All but the snake can be transferred to your other characters on that account via the account stash. so yes the others can have mounts.

[...]

I was just about to ask if the items can be stashed!

From my previous experience in the Anniversaries, I knew the items are non-tradable, but whether or not they are stashable is just something that would be nice, not something I need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
    edited September 2013
    I was just about to ask if the items can be stashed!

From my previous experience in the Anniversaries, I knew the items are non-tradable, but whether or not they are stashable is just something that would be nice, not something I need.

Yeah I checked the unicorn. the only one that says unstashable is still just the snake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I would love a red and a black ninetails but alas My old busted car takes all my money to keep it running so my Fiance and I can get to appointments and PWI never has the charge rewards when I have money
    Just a sec how do you mean can you please explain in some detail ? Tell how do I do this ?
    Wait a sec you mean I have to buy the 15 gold account stash stone from the boutique for this ? If so, is't there another way ? :( Someone reply please !
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah I checked the unicorn. the only one that says unstashable is still just the snake.

And the Fash... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    synchroze wrote: »
    UPDATE 9/9/2013

Due to the overwhelming number of tickets received from the CS team we've had to come up with another solution to address the numerous issues regarding the codes.

We've decided to give everyone the opportunity to redeem a single code that will unlock all of the Tiered Anniversary Gifts. This code will only be available until the end of September and the code will expire around the same time the Anniversary Events end. This will also be the last year to get any or all of the tiered anniversary gifts currently available. We plan on using a different system next year. So please redeem the code when you get the chance.

With this in mind, next years anniversary gift will no longer be given out using a tiered system of gifts. Instead we plan on giving one BRAND NEW anniversary gift to ALL players who qualify. This will greatly reduce the confusion on who gets what and reduce the number of issues involved regarding the distribution of gifts.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we hope you enjoy this massive 5 Year Anniversary Gift. We thank you all for your support and hope you continue to enjoy PWI.

*Deleted previous post. Please refer to information above*
    Lol. sorry this year's gifts suck, better luck next year.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Look closer, then.

TW Winners get a rainbow weapon. The weapon type based on the class

Lol even there they mess up and sent the weapon to people in other factions than the winning faction and all they said was ''Oups sorry, well they can keep it.''

In PWI nothing is unique to any accomplishment, by now everyone should know that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tankerzila - Raging Tide
    Tankerzila - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Good, i was waiting for this too long
  • Dragurm - Dreamweaver
    Dragurm - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Gotta love this code thx gm b:victory
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just a sec how do you mean can you please explain in some detail ? Tell how do I do this ?
    Wait a sec you mean I have to buy the 15 gold account stash stone from the boutique for this ? If so, is't there another way ? :( Someone reply please !

^^^Sadly no, there is no other way to move anniversary mounts to any of your other characters on the single server that you've sent the package too (Except the afore mentioned 'Boutique stash stone') many have asked them to make another way to do it over the years, but have gotten pretty much ignored for the most part, so the 'Stash stone' is still the only real way to do it...b:bye
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    seitori wrote: »
    ^^^Sadly no, there is no other way to move anniversary mounts to any of your other characters on the single server that you've sent the package too (Except the afore mentioned 'Boutique stash stone') many have asked them to make another way to do it over the years, but have gotten pretty much ignored for the most part, so the 'Stash stone' is still the only real way to do it...b:bye

Even with the stash stone only some of the items can be moved. The newer ones (doomstare mount and the jade gift box) are unable to be placed in the stash. Which I think is a lil sad. The items cannot be traded/sold which is quite fair. I just think its unfair being unable to use them on other accounts with a item made for this very thing.. I dont want or realy need more than one mount per character. Or fair enough they are account stashed banned but I would have liked to know this in advance so I could choose the characher who recieves the pack more carefully. I already opend the jade gift box on my veno and am unable to even open the second one. I now it sounds like complaining and it is however I am very greatful for the massive gift.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
    edited September 2013
    And the Fash... b:cute

I thought we was just talking about the mountsb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Maybe I'm a spoiled brat but I really like the tiered system... Makes me feel special when I have mounts that others don't. Maybe I'm cold and mean and blah blah blah but whatever I like having the green unicorn.... and others not having it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well theres 1 rule for everything PWi should have listened to:

Never touch a running system!!
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    didnt try it out myself , but wouldnt the tickets be as tradeable, with a little preparation in inventory, as jones tickets? b:pleased
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Even with the stash stone only some of the items can be moved. The newer ones (doomstare mount and the jade gift box) are unable to be placed in the stash. Which I think is a lil sad. The items cannot be traded/sold which is quite fair. I just think its unfair being unable to use them on other accounts with a item made for this very thing.. I dont want or realy need more than one mount per character. Or fair enough they are account stashed banned but I would have liked to know this in advance so I could choose the characher who recieves the pack more carefully. I already opend the jade gift box on my veno and am unable to even open the second one. I now it sounds like complaining and it is however I am very greatful for the massive gift.

You can still account stash the unicorn mount, just not the other contents from the jade box - charms, hypers- , so we get at least that. I'm sad about the hypers though, I have tons of un-account stash-able stones on my veno I don't need, but an alt could really use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well theres 1 rule for everything PWi should have listened to:

Never touch a running system!!

The old system was just as bugged though. People wouldn't receive their things or they could glitch it into receiving more than one gift.
    They tried something new in hopes it would work better but it didn't.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You can still account stash the unicorn mount, just not the other contents from the jade box - charms, hypers- , so we get at least that. I'm sad about the hypers though, I have tons of un-account stash-able stones on my veno I don't need, but an alt could really use.

Yeah... But I used the code in my mail on my archer because I thought it would include the fash (my archer was the only character left on which I still really wanted the fash)... Then only got the Jade Box... Opened it, and stashed the Unicorn to my veno... Then used the new code posted here on my archer as well so she could finally get the long-waited fash (which she is wearing in Aqua now)... And thinking she could have her own Green unicorn as well due to good luck... The Box won't freaking open... It says "only once per character"... It's not stashable either... I'm now sitting with a Jade Box in my archer's inventory hoping that it will unlock someday... I'm not really complaining though since I already kinda got what I deserved... But still, it would be really nice if the Jade Box would open up someday, or at least would spit out the Green Unicorn... f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah... But I used the code in my mail on my archer because I thought it would include the fash (my archer was the only character left on which I still really wanted the fash)... Then only got the Jade Box... Opened it, and stashed the Unicorn to my veno... Then used the new code posted here on my archer as well so she could finally get the long-waited fash (which she is wearing in Aqua now)... And thinking she could have her own Green unicorn as well due to good luck... The Box won't freaking open... It says "only once per character"... It's not stashable either... I'm now sitting with a Jade Box in my archer's inventory hoping that it will unlock someday... I'm not really complaining though since I already kinda got what I deserved... But still, it would be really nice if the Jade Box would open up someday, or at least would spit out the Green Unicorn... f:sweat

Ugh that's really lame, and now that will happen to me too. I stashed the unicorn I got from my email code to my seeker because I hadn't meant to send it to my sin. Since I got a second one, I sent it to my sin figuring she could have the snake for fun - thinking every other mount was stashable so it didn't matter. But the unicorn is much better than the snake and now I'm ticked off that I will just have a pack I can't open.

They should have told us about this when they put out another code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I didn't even open one on my veno and she's having this problem. She's 69 so not too low level, but she can't open the box. *sigh* wtg pwi. Just **** everything up will ya?
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I didn't even open one on my veno and she's having this problem. She's 69 so not too low level, but she can't open the box. *sigh* wtg pwi. Just **** everything up will ya?

Maybe quest list is full?
  • Skyforger - Dreamweaver
    Skyforger - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It was a very pleasant surprise. I was really lost hope in getting gift. Now I was able to please my alt. Thank you! :)
  • Geniveive - Raging Tide
    Geniveive - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just a general question for clarification: When I redeem the code, I have to choose ONE character I want to sent the gifts to, correct? I cannot send 2 mounts to one character and 2 mounts to another character?

And another question: can I trade the fashion or mounts between my characters? That would solve my first question, I guess.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    To people who have hard time opening the Jade Gift Box: If you would learn to read and see that description of that box says that ''You can open it once'' so obviously you already opened the box when we got the code via Emails.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just a general question for clarification: When I redeem the code, I have to choose ONE character I want to sent the gifts to, correct? I cannot send 2 mounts to one character and 2 mounts to another character?

And another question: can I trade the fashion or mounts between my characters? That would solve my first question, I guess.

You'll have to buy an account stash for that.

Basically, send the gifts to the char on your account that you want the snake on and make sure that char is the gender you want the fash in. The fashion can be stashed, but only in it's box form and it will come as whichever gender the char you sent it to is. Once you open the box, it becomes char bound. All of the other mounts are account stashable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Geniveive - Raging Tide
    Geniveive - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thank you!
  • YulaBerry - Dreamweaver
    YulaBerry - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The tiered system is nice, since it gives vet players something to feel special about (which keeps old players around) and gives new players something to look forward to by sticking with the game. If you give the same prizes to everyone, all at the same time (every anniversary), those gifts will be devalued because they aren't special -- and that "meh" feeling is the last thing you want players to feel when getting a freebie for an anniversary event.

I think y'all should just stick with a tiered system, but with a more varied arsenal of gifts. Aka: unique anniversary fashion, overpowered lowbie gear sets (to encourage players to make new characters = long term $$), an unique kitty shop, a unique smilie set, a reusable speed bonus pill, etc. Things that don't alter gameplay overly much, but still makes people say "DO WANT"
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If PWI would just create Shields, Helmets visible, Cape visible. I know lots of people who then would join the game, and that would surely attract others as well.
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ehhh can i get mine annivesray reward?
    i use the code for a toon in dreamweaver
    but i want to in Morai too but can't send to this one
    any way?
This discussion has been closed.