New True Form Glitch

BLOODSUNDER - Archosaur
BLOODSUNDER - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Barbarian
I did the quest chain from the Lost City elder ("Journey to the Core") before I took the quest ("A New Form!") from the barb trainer (Yuan Fei) in lost, and now I cant get the new true form.

Apparently because the game lets you do the quests in reverse order?

I can get the quest ("A New Form!") from the barb trainer (Yuan Fei) in lost, but it then tells me to pick up the quest ("Journey to the Core") from the Elder. The elder has no quest for me, however, because I am pretty sure I completed that quest ("Journey to the Core") first, before getting the quest ("A New Form!") from the trainer.

There is apparently a glitch in your game that allows you to complete "Journey to the Core" BEFORE picking up the "A New Form!" quest from . That is what I am certain I did. I went to the elder, completed the "Journey to the Core" quest, but I didn't pick up the "new form" quest first.

Anybody else fall into this trap but able to make it work? Any suggestions?
Post edited by BLOODSUNDER - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Try to speak to the cube puppy in lost or check in your inventory if you have a item and right click it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yea a quick tip there are several points that you NEED to read the dialog with npc's cause the quest log wont tell you. so just skipping through dialog wont work :) i learned the hard way lol