Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In your opinion, what top of style is better combined with these trousers and sneakers? I want these drawers having a tail and with what to wear them I don't know... It everything that I found in the clothes for themb:surrender
    sjwo2crfifva.jpg
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My first choice would be the one with the Trendy Jacket (if I remember the name right) because of the matching stripes of the shirt and the socks (that's also a combination I did myself when I was playing around in the fitting room).

Next choice would be the Butterfly top, the pure white matches the white shoes and quite fits the bit of white on the socks.

The others seem a little out of place with me but the Maiden Top combination is pretty good too.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • v0dkin
    v0dkin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    krovern wrote: »
    In your opinion, what top of style is better combined with these trousers and sneakers? I want these drawers having a tail and with what to wear them I don't know... It everything that I found in the clothes for themb:surrender
    sjwo2crfifva.jpg

agree with Desdi, Trendy Jachet and Butterfly look good with Nyan bloomers, also the last combination too, but only if u change colors, will be nice if u get shorts in black too. Also if u want another top for it try : Streetwise Tee is nice too,Silver-Lined Corset, Bayside Vest,Vintage Shirt (i rly like this) and maybe Classic Banquet Top :)

WRONG ACCOUNT QQ
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fonyan, I think so too. I'm just glad to own a pure black one. It's probably one of my favourite tops!

Susy, butbutbut the roses! Can't have too many roses. b:chuckle Also, Susy looks cute with that hat.

Damirien, she looks awesome!

Enthana, that outfit with the bayside beanie is so cute. I personally haven't found anything that matches that beanie but you made it work which is very nice!

Foxy, ohhh White Lollipop dress looks awesome. I only know of one person who has one and she won't sell it to me! *coughdesdicough* b:laugh

Krovern, I'd say the Holiday Top looks nice.

I finally got it back. My perfect pink Damsels set. b:cry

sky024_zpsbd294a23.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

Foxy, ohhh White Lollipop dress looks awesome. I only know of one person who has one and she won't sell it to me! *coughdesdicough* b:laugh
    I sold it because I needed monies but you were not around back then b:cry now I have only kept my cream fashion and everything else my alts have are from friends b:surrender
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My first choice would be the one with the Trendy Jacket (if I remember the name right) because of the matching stripes of the shirt and the socks (that's also a combination I did myself when I was playing around in the fitting room).

Next choice would be the Butterfly top, the pure white matches the white shoes and quite fits the bit of white on the socks.

The others seem a little out of place with me but the Maiden Top combination is pretty good too.

Thought exactly the same... xD ^^
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    love eternal set, dress look amazing on whitef:cute, here some ss with me and my husband on this set
    20130610041821.jpg

20130609234049.jpg
  • krovern
    edited June 2013
    b:pleased I got into wardrobe of the husband, while him wasn't. I chose the most favourite combinationsb:cute

3594860m.jpg
    edited June 2013
    This is the kind of combinations I love to see on male and personally I love to see it on my Barb... Maybe one day I'll get these :3

barbfash.jpg56380518.jpg
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Enthana: she looks so cute with the bayside beanie x]

Foxy: Liking how the vampire shoes look with the lolipop actually. I usually just wear duke rose boots with that. And yes its so beautiful in white... I never had the money to dye it white so mines light grey ;;

I haven't worn this dress in forever... thought it looked cute with the new chiffon hairstyle
    axdxsi.jpg
    edited June 2013
    I haven't worn this dress in forever... thought it looked cute with the new chiffon hairstyle
    axdxsi.jpg

Yup, it looks great! b:cute
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • inovampy
    inovampy Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    \/IP?
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Enthana let me borrow most of this fash a while ago, but I only got around to screenshotting it today. ^^ I've never had white fash (aside from a light grey set), so it was really fun trying to make combos with my own pieces.

(The colors are a bit more vibrant in-game, it's the editing that makes them dull)
    bxfc.png

gqv.png

yxs5.png

x9l.png
    ^ Glad I didn't sell the shoes, I think they match the nurse outfit quite well. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @Susylu: very nice, i like how this dress fit with your char, like it :P
    @Fonyan: good combos, your char look pretty with them :)
    hope i didnt post this till now

zd5e.jpg

i5ti.jpg

changed a "little" my veno, was bored of old look and i like the new one
    ax2h.jpg
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is my favourite place for taking pics and my favourite place to visit every day, or every second day;)

I posted here before and just like in old screenshots, I love when character's face/clothes/colors matches background and environment. This is my color and I was just lucky I saw this on auction<3 I wear black satin shoes but showing whole fashion like that just to let others see simply doesn't look good

enjoy or not...

t7z6sy.jpg

edited: just a darker version of screenshot with dumb editing

mountain really looks like Darnassus mountain if you know what I'm talking about

and I just couldn't stop myself from posting this beautiful view from my homie:)

24g6cue.jpg
  • Rainbow_Cat - Heavens Tear
    Rainbow_Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just wanted to share some pretty outfits I have on my Veno. I think they are super cute.
    8406f38986fe62215e79a889df8552471372825181.jpg
    d47a96b07f44ac51f768fa848bda61e71372825194.jpg
    f0180554d14ebf973c520ce83c4e10791372825145.jpg
    c74d70d09cd3496c4db65c99e2dfcfb01372825162.jpg
  • Rainbow_Cat - Heavens Tear
    Rainbow_Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    746d8e623dcbde94633dad7ea494c9301372825221.jpg
    87c80f38cf3f67440d0f17f058a10c601372825208.jpg
    2fee089e15d006dee34d36bf3020108b1372825251.jpg
    91907b513dada5b0c0672f806ebe66091372825239.jpg
  • krovern
    edited July 2013
    My summer combinations of style b:cute
    4045893m.jpg
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And again, white dots destroy everything..

28l7waw.jpg
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Edits:: Ahhhh *freaks out because I started a new page without actually realizing I would which feels really like 'akgnsdognsdgnsng' D:*
    Ahhhh I've wanted to post here for a really long time D:
    So I guess I'll do that :3 I just have five sets overall~.

This is my pink fashion set, which actually was my very first fashion set, along with the hair that an old friend of mine gave me :3 I had it and it alone for a very long time. I don't really have too much to say about it now and have always struggled with trying to find some sort of gloves for it that look good--for a while I had my witch gloves with it but... eh--but I have fond memories of it and lots of lowbie screenshots with it on :3
    6q5v.png

My witch set was my second fashion set, and it's very green, eum... it was the shade of green that Tempest had on the map for a while, and the shoes to hide into the leggings were Dynasty yellow for a bit, which I thought was neat. Normally I don't wear the witch hat with it anymore since the pataka goes through the back, but I wanted to have it on the screenshot since I always really liked it.
    v24o.png

Originally I dyed this black a long while ago using DQ random dyes, but I was a little unhappy with how the original shoes were, and once the new ones were released and I saw how it would look with it, I decided to make this a black and white set (and I really like how much it changes based on if you see it from the back or the front, aha~)
    ogk.png

This is the fashion set that, because it was so expensive to dye red, made me really mad with the game and I quit it for a while 'cause I was like 'I'm tired of buying stuff D:<!!!', ehe. I like how it looks from the back much more than from the front because the leggings kind of clash... I used to use the crown princess hair with it.
    v6hr.png

And this is my most recent set which I've always liked the fashion of but didn't know what to do for hair; once I saw the set with the hair I decided to get it even though I wasn't activeily actually playing the game still from the red set incident OTL
    9eg.png

I've always really wanted to get the black fashion set from the tiger event, aha~...

Oh, and this is my cleric :3 She only has one fashion set, aha~.
    Ignore the genie, sorry OTL (at least she has one, my veno doesn't 3:<)
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I really love how the Witch set matches your hair colour b:laugh The prissy set combo looks good too.

Here's a recent combo I made with the new sleeves/shoes that came out. They were really cute and I couldn't resist but I bought the pack super cheap and I'm selling the other pieces so I should be able to get my coin back!

All cream of course. Also, Harpy just happened to be there xD I really liked how it came out so I decided not to take another screenshot.

lolfash_zpsd8c069e0.png
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    D'aw, thank you, Desdi :3!! I had actually just put the Prissy set's gloves/boots together so really wanted feedback on it, I'm glad it looks okay to other people too~

Oh I've been kind of wondering about the new set since all the screenshots of it were kind of zoomed out(bad eyes)... but the pieces you have look nice :3! to be honest though it looks more white to me than cream...
    *steals both you and your harpy and hugs* 3:< *returns your harpy and you back to yourself(?)*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    It's probably because the screenshot was taken when it's night in the game and I couldn't really edit it or the colours would be completely off xD but it's cream I swear!!!!

-huggles back-
    edited July 2013
    Here's a recent combo I made with the new sleeves/shoes that came out.lolfash_zpsd8c069e0.png

Amazing combination!! You look like a super cute and sexy princess :P
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • krovern
    edited July 2013
    Rescreen the most widespread combinations of style in clothes of the my seeker
    tvgp7bx4tvuo.jpg
    2043hc08t2nt.jpg
    d293n617r8lo.jpg
    0isu38m31f04.jpg
    e8n7k70b52o1.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Amazing combination!! You look like a super cute and sexy princess :P

+1, love this combo ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I posted here ages ago >.>

So thought I'd add more fashion stuff that I have collected over time

fash_zps9e891f69.jpg

I got the Chiffon Dress in that color and found that the butterfly shoes I had sitting in my fash bag matched it pretty nice XD (I use the hair too although it doesn't look too good on my toon :<)
    I came up with the second combo while trying to find a good top for the skirt, I added the shoes to keep a nice neat black and white pattern :)
    third is obviously a mesh up of the x-mas fashions, I just like the way the shoes match the top, got it black on random dyes, hat doesn't match but I don't care XD
    A long time agro I posted a Water colored version of the eternal love dress, a random dye spree dug out this color and I love it so much more, I don't even wanna bother making it white XD Countess hat and roses on the wrists make it look pretty neat imo :)
    Last one if the Ribbon dress that my hubby got me for Valentines days, I got it that color and it's staying that way, I think it looks quite good this way :D

Also, I love Desdi's set o.o

And the green witch set with matching hair XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Mua_cc - Dreamweaver
    Mua_cc - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    my lovely combination
    1185898_1386850761545566_1231265129_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's easy to love someone but it's hard to live with someone.
  • curlya
    curlya Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    my lovely combination
    1185898_1386850761545566_1231265129_n.jpg

thats one ugly char...b:spit
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Weeeeeeeeeeee this is my newest fashion set and i love it. Im starting to get really tired of my white fashion sets lately so im trying to buy some more colorful pieces.

deef052f-3fc4-4ece-b96f-345d37398b9c.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]