[Maintenance Discussion] 9-10-2013 [COMPLETED - RESTART]

Comments

• Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've made several friends- some really good, closer than others... some just friendly acquaintances with whom I can have great conversations. Oh... and the love of my life. Yep... another pwi love connection ahahhaha b:dirtyb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i am making many friends here, but alot more on enemy b:shutup i think i have more enemy in game rather than irl lol
  • Raviron - Heavens Tear
    Raviron - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've made many friends in this game, with some, I still keep in touch after 5 years so :) b:victory
    "Factum fieri infectum non potest."
    "The past can not be changed."
  • daligali1#4897
    daligali1#4897 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh friends! b:pleased I have only 3 .What about others!? They need you when they need money ... or someone to make gear for free ! Spend a lot of badges for that and thats ok for me,but after that they never say hi/hello to me,that is sad. So ..... i dont care anymore,i love this game and ty PWI b:kiss (kinda bad english,right b:chuckle)
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Made a pretty good amount of friends in game over 5 years. Some closer than others and some of us get together and hang out, outside of the game.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • OOKaiyalieOo - Archosaur
    OOKaiyalieOo - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've made at least 4 very good friends. <3
  • NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver
    NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This week's question:

How many friends have you made playing PWI

ingame:lots
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    daligali wrote: »
    Oh friends! b:pleased I have only 3 .What about others!? They need you when they need money ... or someone to make gear for free ! Spend a lot of badges for that and thats ok for me,but after that they never say hi/hello to me,that is sad. So ..... i dont care anymore,i love this game and ty PWI b:kiss (kinda bad english,right b:chuckle)

Yes, I rage deleted my FL over being begged for coin too much. b:shutup

You just got to be firm with people..it's like rl, some people get an inch, they'll take a mile. But others will have your back, you just have to find those few..
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yes, I rage deleted my FL over being begged for coin too much. b:shutup

You just got to be firm with people..it's like rl, some people get an inch, they'll take a mile. But others will have your back, you just have to find those few..

b:cry gimme some coins i'm poor
  • EricBeoulve - Archosaur
    EricBeoulve - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Mostly women, girls, who knows for sure.
    But flirted around with, into each other, loving each other.
    Then i'd flirt with someone else pretty quick, lose those girls as friends, make some new girls as friends.
    And that cycle went on for.. however long I kept it going it seems.
    Sorry to all that I dissed in doing so, I think I've changed now. =p
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There should be two worlds for "friends"...

Many ppl, like us americans, call others "a very best friend" after they know someone for a minute. In other cultures, like south europe, it's very similar.

To me it's always very strange when ppl call me a "friend". In my culture a friend is someone who is very close to you. And it's almost impossible to me to call someone a "friend" which I only know in a game. Even if I know someone for years. In Germany we don't use this world inflationary, at least in most regions of my country.

I prefer to call ppl in-game "trustable" or "non-trustable".

@game My "friendlist" was stuffed once, now it's almost inactive. I suppose it's the same for most veterans. Alot of (alt) lowbies just want to add you because they want you to solo BHs and bosses in a daily manner (won't happen ofc). To me there is no need to add people to my "fl" because factions and world chat are better options to form a squad.
  • zulhafizkas
    zulhafizkas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:victory
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    One that l've met in real life.
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • CarIisle - Heavens Tear
    CarIisle - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    its like ppl dont like talking in game anymore its so hard to meet ppl that play more then once in a blue moon
  • Slverhaze - Heavens Tear
    Slverhaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    # 70
    Today, 11:20 PM

Yes, I rage deleted my FL over being begged for coin too much.

b:shutup f:sweat
  • Miranah - Lost City
    Miranah - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well Lost City is near Dead...no chance to meet people anymore...hehe...U SHOULD MERGE THE SERVERS !!!

AND BTW

I WONDER IF U FORGET "AGAIN" TO STICK THE 2X ON AFTER THE SERVER CAME BACK UP !!!b:shockedb:chuckle
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2013

No! I will pew pew you. *scrooge*
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had 1 friend here wich i played a another MMO game for several years.
    But she got bored on lv 75 and half of the missions she could not kill solo or togather, and game did not provide her enough coins to keep her alive and she refused to make jolly chars.
    So sadly she left.b:sad

Still, im making potential new friends here and that makes me happy b:victory
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    excuse me mr cm?
    plz tell whoever does ur news updates that they need to make sure theyre doing their time conversions correctly
    being on a west coast server (archo) i got pretty good at time conversions in the US and canada
    11pm PST(PDT) is not 1am EST(EDT)
    its actually 2am EST(EDT)
    heres the link
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news?tag=pwi-news
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well Lost City is near Dead...no chance to meet people anymore...hehe...U SHOULD MERGE THE SERVERS !!!

AND BTW

I WONDER IF U FORGET "AGAIN" TO STICK THE 2X ON AFTER THE SERVER CAME BACK UP !!!b:shockedb:chuckle

i fear so :(

only a few, but a friend made me play this years ago (Xar - Lost City Wizard)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Depends on what you'd call friends. If you mean someone that is on your friend list/faction and you talk twice a week when you need help with something, then I'm guessing about 20 over the years? If you mean someone that you'd actually want to meet outside the game and someone you like hanging out with and talking every day about things that don't concern PWI, then 2. And sadly I've lost contact with them both. I'm a really friendly person and I like making new friends, but it's difficult since most people I try to befriend now are either lowbies who quit after a week, someone's alts that are online once in a blue moon or people who only do runs all day (and I don't do those). I have nice factionmates but the problem with that is that when you join an active faction everyone there knows each other already so you'll likely be cast aside, unless you're lvl 105 and useful in some way. I'm kinda tired of sitting in silence for hours so if I can't find some fun people to hang out with I'll probably quit again before the end of the year. Someone tell me how to make friends in game lol b:laugh

Oh and I'm pretty sure that one of the reasons why I have so few friends is that I'm a veno, who has a bike, likes football and listens to metal b:chuckle People don't believe I'm really a girl, which is kinda annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have 0 friends here.
  • dennykris
    dennykris Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    10 or 11 i think :)
  • daligali1#4897
    daligali1#4897 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Stop open packs Deir !!! b:thanks b:thanks b:thanks
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh and I'm pretty sure that one of the reasons why I have so few friends is that I'm a veno, who has a bike, likes football and listens to metal b:chuckle People don't believe I'm really a girl, which is kinda annoying.
    hmmmmm....
    a girl who likes football. are u still single by any chance?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    edited September 2013

i never opened them.... what are u talking aboutb:chuckle
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2013

You could also tell a random alcoholic which you meet in town that he should stop drinking...
  • cathywormer
    cathywormer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I havemade quite a few friends!!!b:cute
  • Sieren - Harshlands
    Sieren - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    most quit or drifted apart got like 4 now lol mostly i play alone
  • Xx_Deir_xx - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    About packs is not worth to open anymore... Anyway they won't give that crown for us... Richest server and still don't have it = wtfb:angry