Sin VS Archer?

Options
Evertide - Lost City
Evertide - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Archer
in yall's opinion which is funner to play in pvp? I know a 101 sin (jus 2nd casted) bout to switch to sage n i had a blast in nw the other night... but when i see archers playing it looks fun also.... both have stealth capabilities which i love the fact i can hide and both jump around. please dont flame at me i jus wanna hear why u love archer or sin better then the othe....
Post edited by Evertide - Lost City on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Sin will always have the upper hand in 1v1/small pvp

archer will always be better in mass pk cuz, lol, range

Archer is kinda boring after a while because all you do is stun-qs-autoattack + metal skills when it's a heavy
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Yoong - Dreamweaver
    Yoong - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    iono, getting that STA on a massive group and BoA is good fun too.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Galvanic charge + frenzy + BoA ftw
    Channels

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Archer is kinda boring after a while because all you do is stun-qs-autoattack + metal skills when it's a heavy

b:laughb:laughb:laugh just because its the only "combo" you can think of, doesnt mean the class is boring to others too. reroll pls.

evertide: archer for the range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    A DPH sin is more fast paced than an archer you will be grinding your face up and down your keyboard a lot more. Chaining combos and trying to kill, your survival skills are more self cast buffs you will always be spamming no matter what, because lol why not. 1v1s can be fun and dull as you will most often have an advantage over other classes.

From my experience with an archer the skill to playing the class is survival, knowing when to kite and when to pickle target with arrows. In mass pk (TW,NW you will have an advantage due to range) in open world you may find an archer slightly more frustrating as a competent mass pk group will have you as one of their priority targets due to purge.

Personally what tips it for me is same class 1v1, I find sin v sin is super fun! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • juicybluca
    juicybluca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    sage tidal
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh just because its the only "combo" you can think of, doesnt mean the class is boring to others too. reroll pls.

evertide: archer for the range.

What other combo can you think of, stun-poison-serrated-deadly shot? b:laugh Or triple spark-awaken-BV-stormrage?
    Channels

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    What other combo can you think of, stun-poison-serrated-deadly shot? b:laugh Or triple spark-awaken-BV-stormrage?

i dont have deadly shot, serrated and poison arrow in my skillbar and i did not even learn stromrage. even tho a stormrage + frost arrow combo could cause immense lulz.
    i took the time to ask your westgate-peeps about you today, they said you are a nonfactor and a 1-shot in TW, so i actually give a flying butterfly about your opinion. the fact that you seem to collect more forum posts than pvp kills should tell us enough about your capability to judge pvp-strategies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i dont have deadly shot, serrated and poison arrow in my skillbar and i did not even learn stromrage. even tho a stormrage + frost arrow combo could cause immense lulz.

i took the time to ask your westgate-peeps about you today, they said you are a nonfactor and a 1-shot in TW, so i actually give a flying butterfly about your opinion. the fact that you seem to collect more forum posts than pvp kills should tell us enough about your capability to judge pvp-strategies.

lol, fund my gears, buy me charms, dolls and **** and I'll go pvp. Don't have time to splurge stroking my epeen at west gate when I could be farming instead
    Channels

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Go with sin either way if farming is your thing. Then pick whichever, using sin to either fund a 2nd gear set for sin, or to farm gear set for archer... funnily enough it works about to about the same in end, though its a bit more efficient (don't have to level two characters, get skills and culti on 2 characters) if you end up choosing sin, in the long run its the $ that makes the most difference. Farming with archer is just not nearly as efficient, so much so that actually making the sin first could be beneficial to you. Least it was for me back in the day. GL selling them Tt mats hehe.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • BackDraft - Lost City
    BackDraft - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So ur main is sin? buy account stash and make archer for fun and level it to 100 and play ur archer when u get bored since u can use your sin gear.. it is fun to be honest b:chuckle

just my 1 cent
    No Pain No Gain.