[Important] 5 Year Anniversary Gifts Email Codes Issues

Comments

• Desir - Lost City
    Desir - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Whoa~! How kind... I get a green Unicorn on both Archer and Veno, am finally able to get the fash on my Archer as well which was the last character who didn't have it yet, and I can even get all the gifts on an other alt account of which I lost access to her mailbox... Thank you~! f:thanks

Edit: I can't open this new Jade Box on my Archer (only one per character), nor can I place it in account stash... What should I do? b:surrender

Check if your quest list is not full b:thanks
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Whoa~! How kind... I get a green Unicorn on both Archer and Veno, am finally able to get the fash on my Archer as well which was the last character who didn't have it yet, and I can even get all the gifts on an other alt account of which I lost access to her mailbox... Thank you~! f:thanks

Edit: I can't open this new Jade Box on my Archer (only one per character), nor can I place it in account stash... What should I do? b:surrender

^^^f:cool__I just NPC'd my second Jade Box, after all I didn't want to feel too greedy, all I was expecting from this years anniversary in the first place anyways was just 1 of each mount & the fashion anyways, so it was no real biggy for me to just drop it off to an npc....f:cool
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    seitori wrote: »
    ^^^f:cool__I just NPC'd my second Jade Box, after all I didn't want to feel too greedy, all I was expecting from this years anniversary in the first place anyways was just 1 of each mount & the fashion anyways, so it was no real biggy for me to just drop it off to an npc....f:cool

After day, what was yesterday those gifts are just dust for me...

Tried again (3rd or forth time per few months) to refine my item from +5 using ... millions of coins and spent them all for +4.

Used 30 Dragon Orbs +1, 30 Dragon Orbs +2, etc.

Again step back.

What those Jade box Again? Charms ? I spent event gold per dozen charms yesterday ...

Time to take break from this game ...
  • Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great Job guys!!thank u very much!! b:victory b:victory b:cute
  • PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear
    PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great job, well done b:pleased
    I will close my ticket on this matter, to save you the trouble. b:flower
  • calailen
    calailen Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I sent a support ticket to them and got a reply later that day so thanks for the fast response!

They basically said that they are aware of the issue and are working on it as best they can, they will post instructions/information on the forum regarding how to get your gift, within the next few days.
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    now was it htis hard to do this instantly i hope you guys got sick of the amount of tickets you got serves you well being stupid and implementig new untested stuff lol

but ty for the code anyways finallyb:surrender
  • geegeetee
    geegeetee Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am happy you did something like this to fix the issue... But it's a real punch in the face to the vets

Every year we have our mounts we can show off our age/rank in game so to speak... I wanted a entire year with that ugly a** snake and put up with it, to get a unicorn now, but nope... mounts prove NOTHING now, as everyone in the game will have ALL the mounts...

You took away the one thing that shows how long you have played the game, PERMANENTLY destroyed that system. the ONE thing that showed age and length of play etc... GONE...

1st you had people selling their codes they got in emails, and NOW you have morons selling this code in the game for money.... that's free to everyone???

Everyone is always yelling "old players need something new" "we need, we want" the one thing those of us that has sat quietly now for 5-6 years the ONE thing we had, mounts to show pride, that I AM a BETA player by the mount I used for a year...

Again i say it EVER SINGLE player has it, and it's destroyed the one thing we had.... WE EARNED something special, WE earned that badge (mount) and you just handed it to the power player that showed up a month ago, and sitting in their cash paid for armor etc, far better then I have... and NOW they have MY MOUNT!

I would of rather WAITED a week, month!! to have that badge of honor, then to allow every other player to get handed what i earned
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks PWI, a bit to mutch if you ask me, but i'm relly happy with it.
    If things go bad, we say it here, so if something goes, good , you need te hear it to.
    Good Jobb:victory
    b:bye
  • Aryaale - Archosaur
    Aryaale - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I feel really bad for the GMs sometimes.
    If something is broken, they get yelled at. If they come up with a solution, they get yelled at.

Just be glad they give you anything at all with those attitudes.
    They have had an overload of complaints about the system as well as Archo's issue with TT this weekend.
    I think Sync is doing a great job by the way. ^^
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I just want to say thank you for the gifts and no matter what other people say, some of us find them really useful and if they dont like it, they can just hit "sell" button so...
    Thank you b:cute
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My questions were overlooked so I'll ask again: will the code I got in my mail be unusable now?

Also, you people are talking about selling the codes, how can I do that? I really have no use for 4 mounts on one char so I'd rather sell the code, sure, but why would anyone want it if we all got one now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Check if your quest list is not full b:thanks

That's not it... b:thanks
    seitori wrote: »

I'd rather wait before NPCing... Maybe I can get a 2nd Unicorn if I hold on to it for a while... But it's ok if it will never open though... I already got one after all... It would just be a nice extra... And yay for having the fash on all my characters now~! This year is pretty awesome when it comes to Anni gifts... f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    geegeetee wrote: »
    I am happy you did something like this to fix the issue... But it's a real punch in the face to the vets

Every year we have our mounts we can show off our age/rank in game so to speak... I wanted a entire year with that ugly a** snake and put up with it, to get a unicorn now, but nope... mounts prove NOTHING now, as everyone in the game will have ALL the mounts...

You took away the one thing that shows how long you have played the game, PERMANENTLY destroyed that system. the ONE thing that showed age and length of play etc... GONE...

1st you had people selling their codes they got in emails, and NOW you have morons selling this code in the game for money.... that's free to everyone???

Everyone is always yelling "old players need something new" "we need, we want" the one thing those of us that has sat quietly now for 5-6 years the ONE thing we had, mounts to show pride, that I AM a BETA player by the mount I used for a year...

Again i say it EVER SINGLE player has it, and it's destroyed the one thing we had.... WE EARNED something special, WE earned that badge (mount) and you just handed it to the power player that showed up a month ago, and sitting in their cash paid for armor etc, far better then I have... and NOW they have MY MOUNT!

I would of rather WAITED a week, month!! to have that badge of honor, then to allow every other player to get handed what i earned

Cry much? You ran around with that "stupid snake for a year"....OK then why not get a different boutique mount? Or one of the pack mounts in the interm? Be thankful for the cash player that is sitting in their cash armor, they help pay for the game that you run around and play for free. F R E E. So what you don't get to run around on your little green jellocorn being all "exclusive" BOO Effing Hoo.

PWE, while I may not be the most vocally appreciative, quite the opposite, but what they did to rectify the problem works out in the best interests of ALL players, cash players, free players, new players, and you cranky "vets" that "earned" it because you played the game longer. You are so special. "Badge of honor".... LMFAO

Remember its JUST a game and PWE doesn't have to give you anything for FREE.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Next years gift might be Gold, so players could buy their Anniversary Gift themselves, due the complaints about these current gifts.
    edited September 2013
    Next years gift might be Gold, so players could buy their Anniversary Gift themselves, due the complaints about these current gifts.

Ppl these day's are just so hard to please... I for one really like the fash's top and shoes, the Purple Ninetail Fox (although I don't really have a use for them yet) and the Green Unicorn... My mom really adores the Snake she now was able to get on most of her characters... I really, really don't understand all those complaints about these gifts... It's free stuff and it has some pretty cool stuff... Even if you don't like everything, there should at least be something among those gifts to like... f:stare

And for those complaining about not being able to show off your veteran status: No one cares in the 1st place... You can run around your rare 'lill mounts all you want and feel great about yourself, but in the end, no one else besides yourself really gives a flying **** about how long you play... Just be happy with all the free stuff instead... f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • geegeetee
    geegeetee Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Cry much? You ran around with that "stupid snake for a year"....OK then why not get a different boutique mount? Or one of the pack mounts in the interm? Be thankful for the cash player that is sitting in their cash armor, they help pay for the game that you run around and play for free. F R E E. So what you don't get to run around on your little green jellocorn being all "exclusive" BOO Effing Hoo.

PWE, while I may not be the most vocally appreciative, quite the opposite, but what they did to rectify the problem works out in the best interests of ALL players, cash players, free players, new players, and you cranky "vets" that "earned" it because you played the game longer. You are so special. "Badge of honor".... LMFAO

Remember its JUST a game and PWE doesn't have to give you anything for FREE.

I do pay to play and donate, just not a mint like a lot of others do, and if you don't like my opinion tuff. But it's mine and I have a right to it, I'm not the only one that has it.

I don't "BUY" up my stuff in game, I work for everything i have. I buy add ons for bank, flyers, and "no" I'm damn proud to have that "show of time in game" that I am a beta player by using my mount to show it. NOT show that i am a pocket player and buy a boutique mount. That only shows that I pocket play nothing more. Cosmos Mount this year should have showed just that "I am a proud player since beta"

I never write on forums, but this was offensive to me what they did, my time in game etc. Is to other players. Young man in game not even a full week riding around on veteran mounts meant for a 5+ year veteran.

Just as you have a right to attempt to put me down for having an opinion, I have a right to voice my opinion on what they did... PERIOD

This is the "ONE" reward we get in game for being in game as long as we have, something that was just for us and the pocket players couldn't have.. now everyone does.

I donate, a little every month. But my toons are pure built, not power built. Everything I have is earned not purchased. I value my game far more then the thousands that have come and gone being pocket players. It was nice the game recognized us with the mounts every year, that those of us dedicated and have played so long. Now, it's simply a slap in the face.

If you don't like my opinion, your problem NOT mine. Just like it's your choice to single me out and be a jerk.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TY PWE, best anniversary ever b:pleased
    Grats for your 5 years milestone =)
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I do pay to play and donate, just not a mint like a lot of others do, and if you don't like my opinion tuff. But it's mine and I have a right to it, I'm not the only one that has it.

I don't "BUY" up my stuff in game, I work for everything i have. I buy add ons for bank, flyers, and "no" I'm damn proud to have that "show of time in game" that I am a beta player by using my mount to show it. NOT show that i am a pocket player and buy a boutique mount. That only shows that I pocket play nothing more. Cosmos Mount this year should have showed just that "I am a proud player since beta"

I never write on forums, but this was offensive to me what they did, my time in game etc. Is to other players. Young man in game not even a full week riding around on veteran mounts meant for a 5+ year veteran.

Just as you have a right to attempt to put me down for having an opinion, I have a right to voice my opinion on what they did... PERIOD

This is the "ONE" reward we get in game for being in game as long as we have, something that was just for us and the pocket players couldn't have.. now everyone does.

I donate, a little every month. But my toons are pure built, not power built. Everything I have is earned not purchased. I value my game far more then the thousands that have come and gone being pocket players. It was nice the game recognized us with the mounts every year, that those of us dedicated and have played so long. Now, it's simply a slap in the face.

If you don't like my opinion, your problem NOT mine. Just like it's your choice to single me out and be a jerk.

The thing is, I don't think that new or younger players cares much who is 5th Year Veteran or Beta Player. Its the truth.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My questions were overlooked so I'll ask again: will the code I got in my mail be unusable now?

Also, you people are talking about selling the codes, how can I do that? I really have no use for 4 mounts on one char so I'd rather sell the code, sure, but why would anyone want it if we all got one now?

Good luck to sell a code that everyone can have here. Why would someone buy a code when they can have all the gifts with the code the GM posted? Lol...

Some greedy people like you will abuse people that don't check forum and you will sell them the code?

GG, that show pretty much why the game is like it is.

@geegeetee: You cry over a mount, personally I don't give a **** if the people was running on unicorn, snake or w/e, I wasn't all impress thinking ''Wow he play since 5 years!!'', new players are impress by any mount they see, old players don't give a **** that you are a vet or not.

Ye some people would have say ''Lucky you, you get the unicorn, but anyway I'll get it next year'' and not even 1 week after no one would give a **** anymore abut your mount, cause as I said old players know where you got it and don't care about it since they would have get it the year after, as new people are impress by anything, I could walk with a Nien beast in Lost city and they pm me ''Wow awesome mount, where did you got it?''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    >Players getting mad because they aren't getting their free gifts
    >Players getting mad because the fix for this gives everyone access to the free gifts
    >Vets complaining about everyone getting their gifts when said gifts are just recolored mounts, a charm pair, and telestones

If it were something rarer, then perhaps it'd be something to fuss about. I dont see what the big deal is.
    I guess in the end...

>You cant make everypony happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • armouredfury
    armouredfury Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So am i to believe that my many years on this game, putting real cash into it, etc. is for nothing when every other single player is getting the exact same gifts as me?

Thanks for the free mounts but when i see 99% of the players now riding around on identical mounts, i'll stick to my white tiger...
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Good luck to sell a code that everyone can have here. Why would someone buy a code when they can have all the gifts with the code the GM posted? Lol...

Some greedy people like you will abuse people that don't check forum and you will sell them the code?

GG, that show pretty much why the game is like it is.

Wow, you completely misudrestood me there. Did you miss the part where I asked how could one sell a code which is now available for everyone? I said that I would like to sell mine, but I don't mean to sell it by any means because first, I'm not sure if the old code even works (ergo my first question) and secondly, it is free and I can't see a way how I could physically sell something that's free and not even in game. So that's why I wanted to know how people do it as I saw someone mention codes being sold. Way to get hostile about something without even thinking about it twice b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    So am i to believe that my many years on this game, putting real cash into it, etc. is for nothing when every other single player is getting the exact same gifts as me?

Thanks for the free mounts but when i see 99% of the players now riding around on identical mounts, i'll stick to my white tiger...

Wanna feel special about playing long and being a Cash Shopper? Get yourself a mount through Charge Rewards... f:despise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mocoso - Harshlands
    Mocoso - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Seriusly... no one cares... even PWI
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm a vet.
    I've killed over 9000 fiends back in my day
    I deserve to be loved
    I deserve to be honored
    I deserve MOAR!
    b:cool
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ppl these day's are just so hard to please... I for one really like the fash's top and shoes, the Purple Ninetail Fox (although I don't really have a use for them yet) and the Green Unicorn... My mom really adores the Snake she now was able to get on most of her characters... I really, really don't understand all those complaints about these gifts... It's free stuff and it has some pretty cool stuff... Even if you don't like everything, there should at least be something among those gifts to like... f:stare

And for those complaining about not being able to show off your veteran status: No one cares in the 1st place... You can run around your rare 'lill mounts all you want and feel great about yourself, but in the end, no one else besides yourself really gives a flying **** about how long you play... Just be happy with all the free stuff instead... f:meh

I'm happyb:pleased If it's free and pretty I'm super happyb:pleased if it's free and ugly im happy cause I made atleast 1 coin off itb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    >Players getting mad because they aren't getting their free gifts
    >Players getting mad because the fix for this gives everyone access to the free gifts
    >Vets complaining about everyone getting their gifts when said gifts are just recolored mounts, a charm pair, and telestones

If it were something rarer, then perhaps it'd be something to fuss about. I dont see what the big deal is.
    I guess in the end...

>You cant make everypony happy.

they could have just done it right to begin with lol.

previous years there were also issues but for the most part it worked out fine.

players are getting mad b/c the company is reaching new levels of incompetence. b:thanks
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wanna feel special about playing long and being a Cash Shopper? Get yourself a mount through Charge Rewards... f:despise

This reply has my seal of approval b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Guys this code enables 1 of your characters, per account you have, to receive all the anniversary stuff. Yeah everything. These anniversary gifts will not be available for the upcoming years they are going to make something completely different. I find it really stupid that you can't trade these things because i wanted to give all my characters specific things. Only 1 of your characters gets all the stuff, which is pretty stupid they should at least make it tradeable b:sad I guess i can forget about my other characters to have any mounts cuz I can't give them anything....... It would be really nice if they could be made tradeable b:sad "all hopes shattered" b:cry
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.