r9rrswordVS2ndcastCrescenticVScostofglory

Chaosbeibei - Harshlands
Chaosbeibei - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Seeker
so i just maxed out my archer except crown of madness>< im doing seeker next, i am getting r9rr sword for sure, but i am also consider getting a 2nd cast warsoul duel swords. stats and refine wise costofglory is better than crescentic sharpness. Gloom>Sharpen, but i really like crescentic, its like the coolest swords there is. also i like to proc gloom or sharpen then swirch to r9rr swords for zerk+cric genimi. gloom is 100% and sharpen only 50%. o heard that someone that has 2nd cast crescentic that it proce 50% dmg also decrease enemy's phy def, is there anyone that has 2nd cast crescentic confirm this? if this isnt true...than both swords same cost with costofglory far superior. also another reason i want crescentic is because i also have a pretty op bm, r9 3rd cast+12 jades and vit. and costofglory can only use on seeker... is there anyone that can test out both swords?lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Chaosbeibei - Harshlands on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dat grammar b:shocked

Best option for you, get ALL the swords, +12 ALL of them, then log all your maxed toons arrange them all in action poses in SZ take screenshots and fap away.

Hate to troll people but like seriously. *facepalm* b:bye
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Best option for you, get ALL the swords, +12 ALL of them, then log all your maxed toons arrange them all in action poses in SZ take screenshots and fap away.

I don't think you realize who you're talking to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited August 2013
    I don't think you realize who you're talking to.

It wouldn't change my response in the slightest.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Give me all your coin and go R9rr kk
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I suggest investing in a shift, enter and space key for your keyboard first.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    I suggest investing in a shift, enter and space key for your keyboard first.
    IKR. I mean, I seriously tried to read it, but halfway through all I hear is a couple of tween girls that are hyped up on caffeine and sugar talking absolute nonsense. I'd translate it into English, but it's Saturday and I'm done outside. Imma gunna go play Skyrim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    IKR. I mean, I seriously tried to read it, but halfway through all I hear is a couple of tween girls that are hyped up on caffeine and sugar talking absolute nonsense. I'd translate it into English, but it's Saturday and I'm done outside. Imma gunna go play Skyrim.

I know nothing about gear to answer this thread, but I was seriously "this close" to closing this because it looked like spam xDD.

Ok, back on topic guys.
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'll hold my tongue about the grammar, but yes, what everyone else said.

As for gear? Pretty simple really.

Crescentic Sharpness - Only has sharpen, no other special. That's +50% of your weapon damage, not of your overall damage. If you want to waste that much money for your BM, great, but don't bother with it on seeker even then, as it will be unnecessary if you're getting your R9+.

Cost of Glory - Same as Crescentic, but with better stats and gloom, which is +100% of your -weapon damage-, not your overall. If you just want it for the proc, get a Demonic Rebuttal instead. Significantly cheaper.

Samsara - I assume this is what you mean by R9RR, no one likes using the same notation. Has GoF, will travel. Can't be beaten for damage, period.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013

+1 fap errday blue name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • superchaos520
    superchaos520 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I know nothing about gear to answer this thread, but I was seriously "this close" to closing this because it looked like spam xDD.

Ok, back on topic guys.

Well sorry about grammar, but it is a legit question. And yes if I want to +12 every end game sword I could. I have the resource to do it. If u know me from HL
    edited September 2013
    Well sorry about grammar, but it is a legit question. And yes if I want to +12 every end game sword I could. I have the resource to do it. If u know me from HL

Problem solved. +12 all dat. Ain nobody got time fo no whack +11/10 bs. HL represent! b:chuckle
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    *scratches head* well gear is one thing, but do you spend enough time on any given character to, you know, get good on them? Now as a disclaimer I don't know you at all, but why diversify so much? Are you telling me you can make no improvements to your bm's gear or skill? Your archer is top dog archer who kicks the **** out of all other archers? Curious minds want to know.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931