[Important] 5 Year Anniversary Gifts Email Codes Issues

Options

Comments

• Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Give only the beta/ Veterans exclusive flyers since the tier is now negated and I'll forgive you
    :P

Agreed, I been waiting for a true vet flyer ever since the 2nd anniversary b:cute
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Soooooo Question.... What do I do with this Extra Jade Ticket sitting in my inventory.... that Won't open apparently because I had already gotten one? I didn't realize I could only get it one time so I sent the new code to the character I play =/ Now I'm effed out of the reward I actually wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • synchroze
    synchroze Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Agreed, I been waiting for a true vet flyer ever since the 2nd anniversary b:cute

I'll see what I can do. Maybe do some kind of Longevity Reward for the real OG's of the game. b:pleased
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

mmm that would be fantastic...Something epic looking please b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »
    I'll see what I can do. Maybe do some kind of Longevity Reward for the real OG's of the game. b:pleased

Thanksb:victory
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    mmm that would be fantastic...Something epic looking please b:chuckle

If its another mount please increase slots Dx
    And give a pet cage >>
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If its another mount please increase slots Dx
    And give a pet cage >>

lol my pet slots are maxed and i have about 5 mounts in waiting in the bank...my zoo is too crowded atm...what I would need is an expansion to the normal max pet slots.b:shocked
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol my pet slots are maxed and i have about 5 mounts in waiting in the bank...my zoo is too crowded atm...what I would need is an expansion to the normal max pet slots.b:shocked

Lol
    ikr
    I gotz my pokemonz sitting in a character bank and my main party of 7 plus one mount xD
    We need increased pet slots desperately
    Make the pet inv like the fashion / cupboard
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • tsubakikami
    tsubakikami Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thank you very much for code!b:laugh
    I was afraid that I missed anni gift, ty for respondingb:victory
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The mentality of today's generation is summed up in one pseudo-word, "GIMMEE"
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options

In my opinion, I would only need 1 shiny show off item to separate true vets from the crowd. After that, I wouldn't care if I got any gifts for every anniversary. Problem was that every anniversary, the previous vet item loses its touch, so every year would have needed a new item to replace that unique item. However, I guess this wouldn't matter to non-vets or newer playersb:shutup
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

same as real life, everyone wants to get everything handed to them with out working, it's why the game and the world is full of lazy people now
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Why ''5 year veterans'' here have a huge urge to be noticed from the crowd? All players are equal, no matter who has been playing longer or lesser, no matter who have spent real money or who haven't. All are equal and its a fact that you must accept. b:laugh
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Why ''5 year veterans'' here have a huge urge to be noticed from the crowd? All players are equal, no matter who has been playing longer or lesser, no matter who have spent real money or who haven't. All are equal and its a fact that you must accept. b:laugh

this is why the game is broken....players aren't equal, if thats the case then everyone should have same gear, same mounts, and everything the same, if you want that then go to private server.....this type of thinking is why people need to be liquidatedb:victory
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    this is why the game is broken....players aren't equal, if thats the case then everyone should have same gear, same mounts, and everything the same, if you want that then go to private server.....this type of thinking is why people need to be liquidatedb:victory

I am 5 year veteran (the logical one). But all I am saying that its stupid to act all and mighty. Its a game, not an actual world.
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am happy with the solution :P I got my items :D
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There is no such thing as logic
    We ride on transparent unicorns and walk on lava
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am 5 year veteran (the logical one). But all I am saying that its stupid to act all and mighty. Its a game, not an actual world.

A game is actually the best place "to act all and mighty". For example, in the real world, if you upgrade the wheels of your "ride", then there is a high chance to tempt someone to take all of your wheels from right under your nose, so its best to look normal in the real world to prevent others from acting in such a manner. In a game, you can be all shiny and glorious without others being able to take it away; if you are smart enough to secure your account.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options

rofl agreed, other than the game code. But if the code bugs, then its true; there is no logicb:shutup
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

I wasn't talking about the game logic b:shocked
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    A game is actually the best place "to act all and mighty". For example, in the real world, if you upgrade the wheels of your "ride", then there is a high chance to tempt someone to take all of your wheels from right under your nose, so its best to look normal in the real world to prevent others from acting in such a manner. In a game, you can be all shiny and glorious without others being able to take it away; if you are smart enough to secure your account.

But the problem again inside the game is that some of that ''shiny and glorious'' can go into some of players head and start to treat others very bad. Kinda like same way as real worlds government
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I wasn't talking about the game logic b:shocked

Or were you?
    b:sin
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options
    But the problem again inside the game is that some of that ''shiny and glorious'' can go into some of players head and start to treat others very bad. Kinda like same way as real worlds government

Well, that is how is this world is. No matter how much good you find in the world, there is bound to be some evil that tips the balance. I for one treat people equally, but I am sure there are others that differs in opinion.
    edited September 2013
    Options

Son, let me tell you something that my father told me...
    Look at the r9s the great cashshoppers look down at us from those r9s
    So whenever you feel treated badly, just remember that those r9s will always be there to gloat
    And so will I...

-Mufasa

b:chuckle
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Im very grateful for my awesome gift however I did not know that some of the items were not transferable through the account stash. Thus I was wondering if I can have two of the items moved to other characters? Also because I have already opened the jade gift box (being one of the items I wish moved) on my main char I am unable to open it again.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Wait
    I just noticed your name looks fammilar
    Were you the origin of Moon Moon?

Also, kewl, codes :3 I didn't have the anni emails on any of my accounts. Thanks~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    UPDATE 9/9/2013

Due to the overwhelming number of tickets received from the CS team we've had to come up with another solution to address the numerous issues regarding the codes.

We've decided to give everyone the opportunity to redeem a single code that will unlock all of the Tiered Anniversary Gifts. This code will only be available until the end of September and the code will expire around the same time the Anniversary Events end. This will also be the last year to get any or all of the tiered anniversary gifts currently available. We plan on using a different system next year. So please redeem the code when you get the chance.

With this in mind, next years anniversary gift will no longer be given out using a tiered system of gifts. Instead we plan on giving one BRAND NEW anniversary gift to ALL players who qualify. This will greatly reduce the confusion on who gets what and reduce the number of issues involved regarding the distribution of gifts.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we hope you enjoy this massive 5 Year Anniversary Gift. We thank you all for your support and hope you continue to enjoy PWI.

*Deleted previous post. Please refer to information above*

Whoa~! How kind... I get a green Unicorn on both Archer and Veno, am finally able to get the fash on my Archer as well which was the last character who didn't have it yet, and I can even get all the gifts on an other alt account of which I lost access to her mailbox... Thank you~! f:thanks

Edit: I can't open this new Jade Box on my Archer (only one per character), nor can I place it in account stash... What should I do? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    UPDATE 9/9/2013

Due to the overwhelming number of tickets received from the CS team we've had to come up with another solution to address the numerous issues regarding the codes.

We've decided to give everyone the opportunity to redeem a single code that will unlock all of the Tiered Anniversary Gifts. This code will only be available until the end of September and the code will expire around the same time the Anniversary Events end. This will also be the last year to get any or all of the tiered anniversary gifts currently available. We plan on using a different system next year. So please redeem the code when you get the chance.

With this in mind, next years anniversary gift will no longer be given out using a tiered system of gifts. Instead we plan on giving one BRAND NEW anniversary gift to ALL players who qualify. This will greatly reduce the confusion on who gets what and reduce the number of issues involved regarding the distribution of gifts.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we hope you enjoy this massive 5 Year Anniversary Gift. We thank you all for your support and hope you continue to enjoy PWI.

*Deleted previous post. Please refer to information above*

That sounds like a good decision, but I have 2 questions. What about the code I got in my mail? Will this be unusable now? And if you say that you're going to change the system of gifts, does that mean that next year we will be getting different gifts? I'd really like that because honestly I don't see the point of sending 4 mounts to one character without being able to trade them (and no I don't have an account stash, it's too expensive and not useful enough). The Jade Box was a good idea, kudos for that b:victory

I'm not entirely sure I'll still be around next year but if I am, I'm looking forward to some new and unique gifts, not just different mounts, and maybe the ability to send every gift to a different alt (I should make a thread for those suggestions but I'm too lazy b:laugh).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hey thank you for this code PWI! I'm enjoying the mounts very much : )
  • NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver
    NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    great job,just got mine,full list of items guyts b:victory
This discussion has been closed.