Anni pack code E-mail

Options
VenoWarfare - Sanctuary
VenoWarfare - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
i recently discovered that i still am not the owner of a 5 year anniversary pack E-mail, i see that almost everyone got their mail, but i haven't found it in my inbox, can i get some support with this problem, i'd love to ride my snake :D
Greedings, VenoWarfare :D
Post edited by VenoWarfare - Sanctuary on

Comments

• L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur
    L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:sad i don't think you will get a snake you need to have been playing 5 years and it seems you only joined in 2012 :/ (i still not got my either)
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:sad i don't think you will get a snake you need to have been playing 5 years and it seems you only joined in 2012 :/ (i still not got my either)

That join date has nothing to do with when the account was made. That date has to do with when the char posted on the forums. My join date you see that says mar 2011 is not when i made the account. i have zen records dating back from aug of 09 on this account.
  • VenoWarfare - Sanctuary
    VenoWarfare - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    well, this is kinda weird... i play since Oct 2008....., but was banned less than a year ago because i used a program to get around the internet security at school to play this game....i guess that messed op my 4 (almost 5) year saving >.<
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    well, this is kinda weird... i play since Oct 2008....., but was banned less than a year ago because i used a program to get around the internet security at school to play this game....i guess that messed op my 4 (almost 5) year saving >.<

I don't think a ban messes up when you're account was made. it doesn't stop time or anything hahah.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Nope, you need 4 years, and then you get the Snake. 5 years, then you get the horse
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    5 Year Veterans - Players who registered from Closed Beta to September 1, 2009 Horse
    4 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2009 to September 1, 2010 Snake
    3 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2010 to September 1, 2011 Fox
    2 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2011 to September 1, 2012 Fashion
    1 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2012 to September 1, 2013 blue Rhino
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    A lot of people have not received their email including myself (but i dont really want the anniversary gift. I have too many mounts already). Send in a ticket. Wait until they respond which knowing the backlog and it being a weekend, might take a whike.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.