[Important] 5 Year Anniversary Gifts Email Codes Issues

Comments

• Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for the heads up. Was starting to get worried.

You have my sympathies in regards to being CM for 4 games. Look at it this way, you are getting plenty of experience with dealing with disgruntled players. b:victory

Ya just dont get it. Synchroze lives the thug life he lives for the kind of thrill, action, orgasmic fury that is the PWI forums.

true story
    b:bye
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    synchroze wrote: »

Here's a little piece of information that I can provide to you as a perk for being active forum members:

Next content update: Nation Wars' territories now reduced down to 128 territories and will still include the 2 new maps.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Definitely looking forward to that~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    well i checked several emails and came up with nothing, this account won't get anything cause it was created in october but my seeker account should get it....i hope i get, i sent tickets on all accounts about it, but nothing go figure
  • synchroze
    synchroze Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    well i checked several emails and came up with nothing, this account won't get anything cause it was created in october but my seeker account should get it....i hope i get, i sent tickets on all accounts about it, but nothing go figure

It may take awhile before you get a response due to the number tickets submitted.
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Its gonna take some time for you to get any answer regarding you're tickets. i'm sure there are hundreds of people with the same issues sending in tickets. So don't expect anything right away. i have yet to get any emails as well but i haven't sent in a ticket because i know email can be slow about updating. i'm going to wait 24 hours before sending in anything just incase.
    Customer service are not gods lolz
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ok I have sent my ticket now ill wait for a response...
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I know there's a lot of confusion as far as the email codes go and what items players were supposed to receive.

I updated the anniversary blog with the criteria of how we calculated the distribution of gifts.

Here's the break down:

5 Year Veterans - Players who registered from Closed Beta to September 1, 2009
    4 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2009 to September 1, 2010
    3 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2010 to September 1, 2011
    2 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2011 to September 1, 2012
    1 Year Veterans - Players who registered from September 2, 2012 to September 1, 2013

Its been brought to my attention that previous anniversaries were calculated differently. This caused players to receive gifts that were supposed to be sent next year.

To compensate for the discrepancy, players who missed out on a previous year's anniversary gift can send in a ticket to Customer Support and get their missing anniversary gift.

For players who did not receive their item due to email change issues or the email not appearing in their inbox can follow up with a Customer Support ticket. Every player has been designated a specific code and CS rep will be more than happy to provide it to you. Please give it a few days before ticketing in since certain email providers take a while to update and receive PWE emails. Also be sure to check your spam boxes!

Please use this template when sending in a ticket:

Subject Line: 5 Year Anniversary Gift Code Issue
    Account Name:
    Character Name:
    Server:
    Gift Received:
    Gift Wanted:

*Faints and wakes up a few hours l8r* omfg yeeeeeeeeeees tyvm for changing this *does a victory dance* yay I can get the jade unicornb:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It may take awhile before you get a response due to the number tickets submitted.

ty for the info, i use yahoo, gmail and msn. so hopefully it wont take long.b:victory
  • maeika
    maeika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I still didn't get the code from my email b:cry where is it and i sent a ticket about it too but no response yet.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well then, as its going to take a while to get response and the right code. I am going to cook food and watch movie named After Earth. Nature_God out. f:cool
  • /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver
    /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ok i got the email with the code and when i try to redeem the gift it says the code is invald WTH b:chuckleb:surrender

Should i send a ticket!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daenastra - Raging Tide
    Daenastra - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just for a heads up on those who might be waiting for an 5 year anniversary Gifts with Gmail, check the promotion tab. For some moronic reason GMail put it in their instead of my inbox. Hope this helps some, if not then good luck! b:victory
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just for a heads up on those who might be waiting for an 5 year anniversary Gifts with Gmail, check the promotion tab. For some moronic reason GMail put it in their instead of my inbox. Hope this helps some, if not then good luck! b:victory

got it thanks to you. If you need anything done for or to you just hit me up.... if you know what i mean.
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Pain - Harshlands
    Pain - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Mails are missing here as well. b:surrender
  • riokeem
    riokeem Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still no codes sent to any of my emails... Many friends have theirs how come I can't seem to find mine? I've looked in spam folders, refreshed my inbox etc... Getting slightly annoyed.
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    No email yet. Will wait to see what I get compared to what I thought I was getting before submitting any tickets. Patience be my friend today.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2013

b:avoid I would never have clicked on that otherwise. Still no mail, but I am patient. I'll wait until tomorrow to start freaking out. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Nikitok - Raging Tide
    Nikitok - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The fact that we have to do something to receive a gift is lame. The whole process indicates that some one is hoping that not all gifts will clamed, which is also lame. But the best part is, when I do check my email, it's empty.
    I like useful gifts and the one I don't have to go get it, is the real present.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\pwi[/SIGPIC]
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I received my one yr gift last year .. I joined in 2010 .. and now I just got the 3 yr gift and have yet to receive my fishy fashion (2 yr gift) b:surrender

was looking forward to my ugly fash b:thanks hope you all are able to rectify all the issues .. see changing how its done .. does NOT always simplify the process .. ijs'n
  • Wysteria - Heavens Tear
    Wysteria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We went away from using the webpage based redemption system this time since resources to create the page weren't readily available to us. There's a lot going on behind the scenes and new content is coming really soon to PWI so we've been busy prepping for that.

I do appreciate the amount of manpower it takes to maintain and create new content for a game like this, but surely it would have been less taxing on company money (which as we all know PWI is all about money lol) to have created a banner with redeem link, coded with an account age check and posted to the news/copied to general discussion thread than the manpower that is now being used to trawl through the tons of tickets that have now been presented.

There is probably ton of players themselves that couldve put that said code together in minutes :S

Not to mention the loss of exclusivity of having that 5 year mount, since some players have received the wrong mounts and peeps are able to gift their codes.
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I do appreciate the amount of manpower it takes to maintain and create new content for a game like this, but surely it would have been less taxing on company money (which as we all know PWI is all about money lol) to have created a banner with redeem link, coded with an account age check and posted to the news/copied to general discussion thread than the manpower that is now being used to trawl through the tons of tickets that have now been presented.

There is probably ton of players themselves that couldve put that said code together in minutes :S

Not to mention the loss of exclusivity of having that 5 year mount, since some players have received the wrong mounts and peeps are able to gift their codes.

The anniversary rewards in webpage would have been so much better. I was expecting to have my 4 year anniv snake mount and the gifts from previous years (yes i wanted matching fash this time) xD Moreover, I am having issues with knowing what are my accounts emails >.< sooo... this is very frustrating now
  • celticladybug
    celticladybug Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I received my email today, but because there is no where to check what date I created my account I thought I'd be getting the Purple/Blue Fox, as I acquired the Glowing Wolf last year. I had the gift sent to my Cleric, only to discover I got a Snake instead of a Fox and this year's gifts, for whatever reason are non-account stashable! b:cry
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Got only the snake, but still the fash is bleh, so won`t bother sending ticket!
  • Pandorr - Dreamweaver
    Pandorr - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Every time I try to go to the support link I get this: Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I am set to accept cookies.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if I changed emails or not. I guess no harm in sending in a ticket to see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Every time I try to go to the support link I get this: Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I am set to accept cookies.

Try Chrome if you have it. Didn't have any issues at all with mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:sad No email yetb:cry
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ugh.... want my Green Cosmos....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CivilioN - Raging Tide
    CivilioN - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Bad idea use @e-mail for code . . . old system as e-mail not good for now.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What bout those ppl who dont have an email account anymore cause either they forgot it or just cant access it due to it being expired? how are they suppose to get their anni gift if they cant access their emails? not everyone can keep up with more than 1 email. a friend of mine has 3 toons on 3 different accounts with 3 emails that got closed. how are they suppose to get their anni gift if they cant access their email?

PS: this is totally bogus.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
This discussion has been closed.