@synchroze/CM/GM - IMPORTANT ANNIVERSARY ISSUE

Options
2»

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to finding out who the TW winners are on lotharius an momagnon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i had my email changed on this account before the emails were sent but i still havent got the anni email while all my other friends have. im wondering if they will even send the email to the one it was changed to
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i had my email changed on this account before the emails were sent but i still havent got the anni email while all my other friends have. im wondering if they will even send the email to the one it was changed to

I haven't got mine yet and i never changed my email.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    well i been playing for years & aint got a clue how to claim these items. I have received NO emails to my inbox/spam

tbh, i aint got a clue how to claim it b:sad
  • Puelche - Archosaur
    Puelche - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    well i been playing for years & aint got a clue how to claim these items. I have received NO emails to my inbox/spam

tbh, i aint got a clue how to claim it b:sad

In my main I thought I hadn't receive the code becasue it wasnt in the in tray or even in the spam tray, but it was in the promotions tray thingy. Can I say the company? its gmail with this fancy new way to show the same old stuff. b:surrender
  • Puelche - Archosaur
    Puelche - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    As I don't find info about it, and I can't make new threads...

I asked for a email change, my ticket say its waiting and that some questions were sent to me via email. Via email? How can they send me anything or how could I answer? That email account doesn't exist. b:cry
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    As I don't find info about it, and I can't make new threads...

I asked for a email change, my ticket say its waiting and that some questions were sent to me via email. Via email? How can they send me anything or how could I answer? That email account doesn't exist. b:cry

this was the problem i was facing except i couldn't get into my email because it was **** at the time. i sent in a ticket but ofc i couldn't get anything because they were sending the info prob to my **** email account. However i was lucky enough to get back into that **** account then had to use my sister's cell to get it unlocked. I think there should be better ways to getting your email changed.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If any of the emails I've gotten from PWI in the past are any indication I should get mine sometime in October. I wouldn't even care if it was just the red snake, but I'm getting the Jade Cosmos it seems so...I wants my horsie b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Blame the players. Everytime PWI make a reward to get by codes on their site someone find a way to glitch it, like the MoG, blessing, Dreamchaser packs etc...

Don't blame PWI for trying a new method cause the other methods always get abused by the greedy players that always want moarrrrr.

Plus a LOTTTTTTTT of people play other people accounts so that just mean that if it's not your account you won't get the gift unless somehow you have access to the person email, if it's your account than send a ticket to change email that's all.

thanks for enlighten my mind...
    Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]