Nirvy weapons

iexze
iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Seeker
I was totally lost when I got to the nirvy forges, I was trying to decide what to save up for and what mats to save for end game gear.

I was recommended to get Nirvy s3, however choosing which one is ridiculous, Lunar or Twilight?

I am currently a HA seeker running tt90 gear, however I would love some advice on weapons for end game, swords / blades, duel swords / blades?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    first, lunar anything is tradable while tt everything binds on equip. then:

lunar g16/15 = tt g16/15
    lunar/tt g13 = the lunar/tt weapon stats with better refines/base attack

as a seeker I'd stick with astral balad
    you only purge once #yopo
  • iexze
    edited September 2013
    Astral Balad mold dropped earlier and I didn't take it dammit, is rank gear an option? r8/r9 or Balad? I am thinking Balad, I have just over 200k rep after the rep sale.

Also what armor? Just stick with tt99 or r8?
    edited September 2013
    well if you can get r9rr then yeah it's the best.
    you can use r8 sword/armor till you farm g16 armor which is the next best option (assuming you are not full t99)
  • iexze
    edited September 2013
    So scrap the Astral balad and go from r8 to r9?
    edited September 2013
    iexze wrote: »
    So scrap the Astral balad and go from r8 to r9?

well, the base r9 sword costs around 650m with the current sale.
    you can probably buy an astral ballad for less than 100m (depending on stats+refines) (i bought a +5 for 70m) which will significantly boost your attack. even if you merch as a main source of income, 70m is a tiny drop compared to the goal of 650m
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Rank gear is an option but you'll need level 101, 300k rep and the 1st cast R9 (need lots of gold) and then 2nd cast that (lots of raptures/cannies) and then 3rd cast it (using the rank molds you saw drop in WS)

I'd say make a choice now whether you're going for rank 9 gear.

If not then tt90 upgrades to tt99 (need these gold mats from TT plus green mats)

Lionheart plate
    Lionheart legs
    Lionheart boots
    Lionheart wrists
    Ancient Behemoths helm (TT90 gold)
    Cape TT90 gold

Then you need a butt tonne of Uncanny crystals (Nation Wars supply tokens is the best way to obtain these) to N2 and then N3 them.

Then you need a butt tonne of Basic Badges (from Lunar/Warsong) and Essences of Defence plus the Lionheart Molds to G16 these.

This armour set will bind on equip, to get the unbound version you need to follow the Lunar path. (farm lunar like hell same gear sets just called somethign else and dont bind) and then use Uncannies to L2 and L3 them and then Badges to G16.

Long path whichever route you take.

Hope that helped. Good luck! b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • iexze
    edited September 2013
    Hmm thanks, appreciate the replies. I will still have to think about what I really want for end game, thanks.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i'm making tt 99 then going to nirvi it, i may try to recast it but i'm happy with 1st cast, i don't do pvp, and as far as NW goes i just do it to get enough raps and cannies to make my gear, right now i have 188 token which is enough to make 100 raps and 400 cannies, i still need a few more to make the helmet but having 5/6 nirvi gear is fine for the time being.
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    first, lunar anything is tradable while tt everything binds on equip

There's one exception to this. TT-derived nirvana gear binds only because the pre-nirvy gear is autobind. The only one that -doesn't- is ☆Dragonslayer, Annihilation. As a seeker, any weapon you make should come from that. Lunar is more expensive, other TT options are autobind and usually more expensive anyway. I would suggest you go for the Astral Ballad though.

Also, bear in mind I do mean -only- one exception. That is the only item, including all weapons and armor, that can go nirvy from TT without autobinding.
    edited September 2013
    There's one exception to this. TT-derived nirvana gear binds only because the pre-nirvy gear is autobind. The only one that -doesn't- is ☆Dragonslayer, Annihilation. As a seeker, any weapon you make should come from that. Lunar is more expensive, other TT options are autobind and usually more expensive anyway. I would suggest you go for the Astral Ballad though.

Also, bear in mind I do mean -only- one exception. That is the only item, including all weapons and armor, that can go nirvy from TT without autobinding.

that's....mindblowingb:shocked
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    that's....mindblowingb:shocked

Explains all those unbound Astral Ballads on wc though, doesn't it? :P
    edited September 2013
    Explains all those unbound Astral Ballads on wc though, doesn't it? :P

well not really tons of them but yeah I feel like an idiot for buying one at 70m xD