Crafting G16

eastre
eastre Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Hi all, I got dropped Awakened Hat of Infinite Power mold and I'd love to craft it. Checked in lunar forge Rising Dawn what's necessary and it seems I need Dragon Rise Hat for it. Checked all other forges but didn't find it, so I was wondering where should I craft it? Is it a lunar nirvana hat? If so where should I craft the previous lunar hat (didn't find name)? And do I need some specific level of manufacturing skills (as can't trade mold) to craft it by myself?
Thanks to everyone b:thanks
Post edited by eastre on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Look here http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33304 . When in doubt , check the database b:cute .
    You can ask someone you trust to make tt90 hat and then nirvy stage1 and stage 2 hat, as long as you don't equip it, it won't boud (unless you choose the lunar path nirvana, that won't bind at all, even after it is g16) .
    To make it a g16 hat you don't need manufacturing skills at all, you only need lvl 6 if you were to craft your own from scratch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eastre
    edited September 2013
    Yes, I checked database again but can't find the TT90 hat you're talking about b:sad
    Shouldn't I start from Phoenix Headwear (lunar) and decompose it to obtain the related armorcore to craft Phoenix Dance Headwear (lunar forge again)? With lunar Phoenix Dance Headwear I go to Nirvy forge and craft Nirvana - Dragon Rise Hat, then move again to lunar forge (or I stay in Nirvy still, as I didn't find a Dragon Rise Hat to craft in Lunar) and craft Dragon Rise Hat first then Awakened Hat of Infinite Power with it and mold.
    Is that right? So I need someone to craft all stuffs till Dragon Rise Hat for me who has level 6 tailor, then I can craft by myself Awakened Hat of Infinite Power as no skills required?
    Thanks so much for your help b:thanksb:thanks
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Look at the bottom of that page linked under "Item can be crafted" to see the various materials used for crafting the helm.

The first one shows you how to go through using the TT nirvana helm and you can continue going through it til you're all the way at the base TT80 helm if you need to see the entire process.

If you were to use the Lunar version, you'd do as you said (base green item -> gold item -> G13 Lunar Nirvna -> G15 Lunar Nirvana) and could then create the G16 on your own. The same process would apply to the TT version, only you'd have to remember not to equip it until you were at G16 due to the automatic binding and would also have to make the G13/G15 TT Nirvana helmets instead of Lunar ones.

And with all that said, I'm going to move this over to the crafting nook as that's the appropriate section for this topic.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • eastre
    edited September 2013
    Ok, got it now, thanks all for the advices b:cute
    Sorry for posting here but saw another similar post in general and put mine here as well b:thanks