Q about sin stats

LordBaldor - Heavens Tear
LordBaldor - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Assassin
so my brother has a sin and he is making it with just wep req for str then all on dex is this worth doing if u get the ranked armor. or is it better to just do min armor req. also if u want expand on ur thoughts like say why u think one way is better then other ty

sry i cant use question mark and some times M N and B dont work need to buy a new key bord so i hope i fixed enough of the mistakes thanx for the help
Post edited by LordBaldor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am a minimal str for weps maxed dex sin, and for my play stlye it is the best, many people disagree withit though for it does not have the str for armor beyond rank armors, and therefor is fail?...lol at those nerds b:laugh. People will say blah blah 4-1 4-1 or fail, but tell him to do what he thinks will be the best. To me, i'd rather maximize my damage output/potential, along with my evasion and accuracy, then have more defense, but that is just me. I go for the whole BOOOOMRAWRNOMRAWRBOOOMOH****AHHHHHBOOOOOOOMMMMMMNOMNOMNOM effect rather than a BOOM poke effect xD. But just tell him to build it the way he wants for if you can make it good, it is then good. It's the person behind the character that leads to the outcome more so than the character itself. gl
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So 99.9% of the sin population are nerds according to rated. No armor = less interval = less damage even if you do end up with like 50 more dex.
  • Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well you can go with the build rated uses, and no doubt your damage will be amazing... at least for a while, the lack of up to date armor will really start to hurt later. if you want to max youre damage and survivability, go 1 str and 4 dex per lvl, you can wear up to date armor and up to date daggers. there is a VIT build, which i tried on HL all the way up to 50, and i didnt like it very much. my damage suffered and the little bit of hp the vit gave me didnt make too big of a difference. :/ anyways i hope i helped :P
  • Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oh about the VIT build, it was awful at lvl 50 but idk if it starts to pay off at later lvls. i didnt really care to find out, theres also a build where you can where HA but idk how that one works :/
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:angryb:angry please stop making this fkn posts.... dont be lazy, go search for more info about builds.... ull expend 1 minute of ur fkn life to find some trilions of posts saying:

pure dex:
    4dex, 1str

pros:

best damage;
    best accuarcy;
    best evasion;
    best crit rate;

contr:

low HP;
    low physical def (comparing with HA build)

hibrid:
    7dex, 2str, 1vit every 2 lvls

pros:

good damage;
    good accuarcy;
    good evasion;
    good crit rate;
    good HP;

contr:

not the best damage;
    not the best accuarcy;
    not the best evasion;
    not the best crit rate;
    not the best HP;
    low physical def (comparing with HA build);

vit build:

1vit, 3dex, 1str every lvl

pros:

best HP a sin can get;

contr:

low atk at high lvls;
    low crit rate;
    low evasion;
    low accuarcy;

HA build (heavy armor):

5 str, 5dex every 2 lvls

pros:

high physic def;

contr:

low atk;
    unable to use daggers of same lvl;
    low mag def;
    low crit rate;
    low evasion;
    low accuarcy;

my 12936519876512098560198256th build guide -.-
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So 99.9% of the sin population are nerds according to rated. No armor = less interval = less damage even if you do end up with like 50 more dex.

he would even end up with a lower dex @ endgame since u can get pretty much dex from your gears.

the now armor sin might be a nice build @ lower lvls(rated didn't even hit lvl40 as sin so far i think) but @ the endgame u will get owned the most time. OFC u can kill a single aa or la when u attack them out of stealth but as soon as they are able to stun u will will die 100% sure since a stunning arrow fe. will 1shot u = dn progs and then a simply normal hit will finish u
    edited July 2010
    he would even end up with a lower dex @ endgame since u can get pretty much dex from your gears.

the now armor sin might be a nice build @ lower lvls(rated didn't even hit lvl40 as sin so far i think) but @ the endgame u will get owned the most time. OFC u can kill a single aa or la when u attack them out of stealth but as soon as they are able to stun u will will die 100% sure since a stunning arrow fe. will 1shot u = dn progs and then a simply normal hit will finish u

just put HP shards on all ur equips and refine ur armor, pants, bracers, boots and helmet...

ps: HP shards dont cost more than 640k per equip (if u use flawless ones) or, 3mil if u want to use imaculates.
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    just put HP shards on all ur equips and refine ur armor, pants, bracers, boots and helmet...

ps: HP shards dont cost more than 640k per equip (if u use flawless ones) or, 3mil if u want to use imaculates.

i was talking about rated who doesnt use any kind of armor else than rank armor ... which might give u the best dmg @ lower lvls but later on u will be the LOL of the server
  • Masashiden - Heavens Tear
    Masashiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    two words -> rank 8

if you can reach rank8 you don't need to worry about str just for weapon 'cause
    >tideborns get all 4 rank VIII armor parts< chest, leggings, boots and wristbracers. And they're good, theyre grade 12 and stronger than TT99 gold armor.

Wanna be purer -> spend some money on rank8 b:bye

note: if you are a cool cashshopper just oracle you way to the point you start hyper you way to 100 with a normal build->get your whole rank8 equipment->restat points. done b:bye
    edited July 2010
    i was talking about rated who doesnt use any kind of armor else than rank armor ... which might give u the best dmg @ lower lvls but later on u will be the LOL of the server

b:laughb:chuckle.... i misunderstood >.< b:surrender

is the LOL of the server* fixed
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    two words -> rank 8

if you can reach rank8 you don't need to worry about str just for weapon 'cause
    >tideborns get all 4 rank VIII armor parts< chest, leggings, boots and wristbracers. And they're good, theyre grade 12 and stronger than TT99 gold armor.

Wanna be purer -> spend some money on rank8 b:bye

note: if you are a cool cashshopper just oracle you way to the point you start hyper you way to 100 with a normal build->get your whole rank8 equipment->restat points. done b:bye

As I recall reading, it requires thousands of dollars to attain Rank 8. If you have such little reguard for THAT much money, you fail at life.b:bye
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • arkeames
    arkeames Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b:laughIm just wondering if you know r8 is not thousands of dollers its only like 60-70 dollers wich u can also easy farm r8 the reset all the points to dex
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    arkeames wrote: »
    Im just wondering if you know r8 is not thousands of dollers its only like 60-70 dollers wich u can also easy farm r8 the reset all the points to dex
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

arkeames replied to a message that was 3 years 1 month 14 days 1 hour 50 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    arkeames wrote: »
    b:laughIm just wondering if you know r8 is not thousands of dollers its only like 60-70 dollers wich u can also easy farm r8 the reset all the points to dex

A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    SweetieBot, what is the oldest Necro we've had so far?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    A turtle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    A turtle.

This cracked me up xD Sweetie <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013

One that happened recently was around a 5 years and 1 month old necro.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.