edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Still havent received an email, has anyone else?b:surrender
the loudest person in the room usually has the least to say... b:chuckle f:hehe
Post edited by EvilYeti - Archosaur on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    We have several other threads on this right now, at least three of which are on this page. The e-mails are not getting sent until this weekend.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ekotunde
    ekotunde Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So... the news announcement says Tuesday 9/2 -- Tuesday is the 3rd, not the 2nd. Also, you say Wednesday 9/3 and it is the 4th... so which is it, Tuesday or the 2nd? or the 3rd?
  • synchroze
    synchroze Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    ekotunde wrote: »
    So... the news announcement says Tuesday 9/2 -- Tuesday is the 3rd, not the 2nd. Also, you say Wednesday 9/3 and it is the 4th... so which is it, Tuesday or the 2nd? or the 3rd?

Dreamchaser pack codes will posted today (9/3/2013) on FB. The anniversary emails will be sent out this coming weekend. We're sending it later in the week to ensure we've given enough time to players update their email addresses.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Anniversary.

Edit: Ninja'd by syn!
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still havent received an email, has anyone else?b:surrender

Takes 5 years to arrive, everyone knows that b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Might as well use this thread.

I assume the Jade Cosmos mount isn't account stashable?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Im surprised they are giving the FIVE year veterens that mutch stuff b:shocked I mean a GOLD spirit and guardian charm? TEN HYPERS the veterens are gonna need those, and holy **** 4 teleport stones? whoa just whoa. I hope they had fun with there other 3 mounts because here comes ANOTHER cosmos the unicorn! just another color.

b:surrender
  • underwater123
    underwater123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So you'll be sending out those rewards to every character on all the accounts? Pretty sure last time we had to choose a character from certain account.

Yeah I remember stashing anni mount back when I had just one
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Might as well use this thread.

I assume the Jade Cosmos mount isn't account stashable?

When you look it up in the in-game encyclopedia, it is stashable.
  • Caldera - Raging Tide
    Caldera - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So you'll be sending out those rewards to every character on all the accounts? Pretty sure last time we had to choose a character from certain account.

My guess is they will email us a code, not unlike the dreamchaser codes. I can only assume it will be 1 character per account.
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2013

You could get the anni gifts on each char, you just had to request it separately for each one (like it wasn't automatic, you had to go back to the page and ask it to give it to them).

At least that's how it was 2 years ago. I wasn't here for last year's anniversary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    Im surprised they are giving the FIVE year veterens that mutch stuff b:shocked I mean a GOLD spirit and guardian charm? TEN HYPERS the veterens are gonna need those, and holy **** 4 teleport stones? whoa just whoa. I hope they had fun with there other 3 mounts because here comes ANOTHER cosmos the unicorn! just another color.

b:surrender

Hey I been wanting a unicorn mount. b:pleased I'm happy I'm finally gonna be able to get oneb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey I been wanting a unicorn mount. b:pleased I'm happy I'm finally gonna be able to get oneb:pleased

Watching at my mailbox, where are gifts from previous anniversary ...

Trying to saddle few mounts at once and fly using my sword in same time...
    edited September 2013
    Watching at my mailbox, where are gifts from previous anniversary ...

Trying to saddle few mounts at once and fly using my sword in same time...

I wasn't even around to get last years but somehow last year got put in a lvl one seeker's bank on that account. Don't know if a GM did it or my friend **** my account again. I don't even remember making that seeker

Which reminds me I gotta change that E-Mail address so he can't **** my account anymore. that's the problem with security questions. Anyone who knows you well enough will know the answers to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    synchroze wrote: »
    Dreamchaser pack codes will posted today (9/3/2013) on FB. The anniversary emails will be sent out this coming weekend.

Thanks because I must take a look to my spam folder for the e-Mail
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    From PWI - Dreamchaser Starter Kit!

Head over to our Facebook page and hunt down one of our redemption codes.

Once you've got it, enter the code through this link. Choose your character and server carefully, because each code is only good for one character!

I got above gifts for my characters already.
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Weird just noticed my baby was born on the first day I logged into perfectworld,sept 8th...is this a curse?
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Weird just noticed my baby was born on the first day I logged into perfectworld,sept 8th...is this a curse?

Fatherhood at it's finest lol So basically your saying, that you logged in either the day the baby was born, or was bored on your kids bday and created a pwi account to get away from the screaming children lol.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
    edited September 2013
    Fatherhood at it's finest lol So basically your saying, that you logged in either the day the baby was born, or was bored on your kids bday and created a pwi account to get away from the screaming children lol.

Well the man had to have something to do wile waiting for the baby to rip his GF/Wife open lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yay...more mounts....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    >TFW No green Unicorn till next year
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well the man had to have something to do wile waiting for the baby to rip his GF/Wife open lol

Lmaob:laughb:laugh
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • LadyMagic - Dreamweaver
    LadyMagic - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still can't change my mail address..:/
  • reddragonpixy
    reddragonpixy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    why is it this yr its being pirvatised by sendin it threw email.. last yr it was publied why is it not the same this yr?
  • viktorbg
    viktorbg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Meh.. yet another year without anything for the beta testers, oh well b:sad. The 5 years mount looks much better from the last year snake tho.
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm very nice surprised of prizes. I was always dream about this snake mount etc. Now mine dreams came true :). I wish you "Happy 5th birthday PWI" b:pleased
  • memo123
    memo123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    so anyone who joined in 2008 will get the five year or would have to have joined a certain time in 2008??
  • LadyMyia - Sanctuary
    LadyMyia - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    :3 hope to get something good
  • ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
    ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What is the swag seal?
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    >TFW No green Unicorn till next year
    b:cry

don't worry you are not alone im a week off from being able to get the 5 year. lol

I will definitely be adding it to my collection next year I must have all the unicornsb:angry. I should finnaly get the black one a few months before the 6th annib:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.