Economy

Options
bobyjoee
bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
this economy is getting ripped to shreds, 1.5mil for gold, almost 20k for toks, sales that never end and promos up the butt ie extra zen, charge rewards, mounts and packs and what not. Where is this heading?
Post edited by bobyjoee on

Comments

• XEmpX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpX - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Not too sure where you have been but this has been the economy for the last 3+ years. In fact, it has been pretty consistant. certainly not something that has just recently changed.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    economy is player based, so if you want prices to change have you and your friends refuse to buy from catshops, sucks but it the only way, other than that just pay the price cause pwi only cares about you if you spend real life money on the game, according to them the "N" word being spammed in world chat isnt bad enough for a bann but "lets have dirty joke hour lol j/k" is a reason to ban a F2P person the person who spammed world chat with "N" word was 105, r9 3rd recast +12....so they spent real money on the game. untill the server crashes and we F2P gain the control of the economy this game will get more and more deeper in the sht hole it's inb:pleased
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I wish I was on your server lol, gold on Harshlands is 1.9mil+
  • LolyLove - Raging Tide
    LolyLove - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well the gold is 1.9-2m in raging tide too and tokens got the lovely 20k+ price.. thats why im here more often than in game. I wont pay 20k+ for tokensb:laugh
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I wish I was on your server lol, gold on Harshlands is 1.9mil+

Same on RT and no one buy's anything anymore . TT mats are sold very cheap and still no one buy's them, t3 gear same, super cheap and most people already have T3 gear, Lunar mats and Eod are dead, i dont know where economy is going but is bad....
    I dont even know what to farm now at X 2. I did some TT's but the drop rate is very low and hard to sell. On RT people sell ilusion stone at 9 MIL....b:sad
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Not too sure where you have been but this has been the economy for the last 3+ years. In fact, it has been pretty consistant. certainly not something that has just recently changed.

not at all, usually tok prices are 10-11k and gold is 1mil - 1.2mil
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    1,5m for gold. Why so low?!

Well, that economy didn't prevent me from earning another 150mil merching last 5 days.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    a lot of sales -> a lot of merchants -> a lot of money
    a lot of 2x -> a lot of farm -> a lot of money
    a lot of promotions -> a lot of zen -> a lot of money
    ----
    a lot of money in flow -> less money value -> higher prices \o/

Things are hard to sell because there's too much of everything and most people already have what they need. If they don't, they probably can farm it or know how to get it the cheapest way. It's what happens to MMOs in time, though PWI never tried to stop it, but rather encourage it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I pray the next update will be harder on us. Like give us a challenge here to last us awhile! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Like give us a challenge here to last us awhile! b:angry

Play without spending any cent and level a char the "normal way" doing quests or grinding mobs.
  • XEmpX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpX - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    not at all, usually tok prices are 10-11k and gold is 1mil - 1.2mil

Not on heavens tear. Gold price hasn't been that low for a veeeeery long time. Tokens have been a consistant 11-12k here for the last 3 years.
    Possibly your server has less people, thus driving the price higher due to lack of tokens available?
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    tokens 20k? lols. in DW they are constantly <13k
    these days I only buy tokens for teles anyway...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    tokens 20k? lols. in DW they are constantly <13k
    these days I only buy tokens for teles anyway...
    In Raging Tide 19500 now, a week ago it was 21k, when somebody bought all tokens at once.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    In Raging Tide 19500 now, a week ago it was 21k, when somebody bought all tokens at once.

hmmm I blame the AEU cape
    you only purge once #yopo