PW forgot about PWI?

Options
KingThis - Heavens Tear
KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
~They ban the original Devs

~they toss us a few updates (child's play ofc due to the new devs being NOOBs -yes its china fault the old got booted.)

~they change our CM like they're undies b:bye

~Been a while since we lost our CM, no one cares. (synchroze dont count)

~I swear there only is 2 mods taking care of tickets; Staff #43 and #2. (poor fellas i bet its stressful b:surrender)

~ticket response takes forever... Been four days and no response so far on something critical.

~sales last months, even 2x exp/drops last months lol.b:laugh

~ GMs interaction in-game/game/forums/period/dot/... is DEAD.

~when was the last time the highscores properly worked? ANYONe?

~for our ~5th~ Anni... Ofc nothing special they throw 2x exp, and arch assault like its a causal Friday and the players go wooow AwesOmeLOL. (at least the few players that still care for garbage) when they say Jump the sheep jump?

~if you go to the main page even the comments there are empty (0 comments)... LOL they used to be spammed cmon.

Got any more to add to the list? Go ahead! Drop them in the comments BELOW↓
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
Post edited by KingThis - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

There is no point. In case you haven't noticed everything you have listed has already been commented, complained, and criticized upon many times. Go dig up some quotes and add them to your post if you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This news is 4 years old.
    ~they toss us a few updates (child's play ofc due to the new devs being NOOBs -yes its china fault the old got booted.)
    More than a few, and some of the latest ones actually required quite a bit of work. It's just too bad they don't work on existing bugs first.
    ~they change our CM like they're undies b:bye
    What do you expect from a company with a high turnover rate? Those CM's have moved on to bigger and better things with better companies. (Except Spoons, pretty sure he got fired because he would tell us things they didn't want us to know.)
    ~Been a while since we lost our CM, no one cares. (synchroze dont count)
    I imagine it's hard to find an intern knowledgeable enough these days.
    ~I swear there only is 2 mods taking care of tickets; Staff #43 and #2. (poor fellas i bet its stressful b:surrender)
    Last I was aware, they had a team of around 25 college interns supporting all 15 current titles. Yeah, I imagine it's stressful. For us too since half the time they don't actually read the tickets and just send automated responses.
    ~ticket response takes forever... Been four days and no response so far on something critical.
    The norm has always been 3-5 business days minimum before getting a response. Usually, they still fall within that parameter. (Unless someone happens to go on vacation and doesn't bother to pass the workload on to someone else. Ask me how I know.) This is typically only an issue with impatient players.
    ~sales last months, even 2x exp/drops last months lol.b:laugh
    The marketing team has never been something I would coin as intelligent.
    ~ GMs interaction in-game/game/forums/period/dot/... is DEAD.
    Because when this started, we had a support staff of 20 supporting just one or two games, and the player base was much smaller.
    ~when was the last time the highscores properly worked? ANYONe?
    That's your wonderful web development team that can't even code a forum correctly. Besides, those scores don't actually mean anything anymore, they haven't for a long time.
    ~for our ~5th~ Anni... Ofc nothing special they throw 2x exp, and arch assault like its a causal Friday and the players go wooow AwesOmeLOL. (at least the few players that still care for garbage) when they say Jump the sheep jump?
    Supposedly there's some special item coming in our mailboxes. It's completely **** over all the idiots that use dump e-mail addresses to create accounts though. (Why you would do that for something like a game registration, I have no idea.) I imagine it will be very similar to last years, and the new delivery method is just to limit item spam on fake accounts so that they save some space on the server.
    ~if you go to the main page even the comments there are empty (0 comments)... LOL they used to be spammed cmon.
    This is largely because there is a much smaller number of people playing now that have the intelligence to read the forums or navigate the web site. Most of the smart ones have left for better things. I'm still here for friends, but I rarely play anymore, and reading the **** news just isn't as interesting as it used to be.
    Personally, my only gripe is the power creep, the increasing numbers of complete idiots playing, and the inability to actually fix basic game problems that have been an issue for years.

I elaborated on your comments in blue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

That's because they turned it off, the comment section is still there but you can't comment :P
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Because pointing out obvious things we do not have the power to change again and again, is completely the right thing we all need to do.
    f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You can still comment in the forum on the news posts in the section V4l set up for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

ban: the latest euphemism for firing someone. then again, what would you expect from someone that is bothered by the problems in rankings: clearly he has the mental age of a 12y, especially since he assumes that he can correctly evaluate the complexity of an update just by playing it.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You can still comment in the forum on the news posts in the section V4l set up for it.
    I would have agreed with this... However... The last posting was august 2nd... surely there have been updates since b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    We're all playing a dead game! Wah Wah Wah! It's been this way how many years now? you either play because there are things you like that outweigh any negatives ( the reasons I pay), or you move on? There is no "hope" of the Chinese Devs ever caring about this version of the game when they have two successful and profitable versions in China that that don't have to send around to be translated and they don't have to deal with whiny Americans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Gifts from PWE better than gifts Perfect World Russia from Mail.ru .
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    We're all playing a dead game! Wah Wah Wah! It's been this way how many years now? you either play because there are things you like that outweigh any negatives ( the reasons I pay), or you move on? There is no "hope" of the Chinese Devs ever caring about this version of the game when they have two successful and profitable versions in China that that don't have to send around to be translated and they don't have to deal with whiny Americans.

Your version game better than others version. Version is better than yours - PW Japan b:bye
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    X2 is good only for exp cuz not much things to farm at x2 , all prices are ruin and no one buy's anything anymore. i did not even sell what i farmed last x 2 ....I think these x 2 ruin the game more then helping it. When is not x 2 i do Bh, meridian quest and log out.. bored and bored and nothing to farm, it's just BH and offline.....we are playing a dead game....