1 month of x2, isnt that too much ?

Options
metalmana
metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
f:victory We (all the players from every server) want 1 week of x2 not 1 monthf:victory

f:hehe
Post edited by metalmana on

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You don't speak for everyone. I'm just saying.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    go away b:bye for 3 weeks problem fixed
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It's always been 1 month of x2 in September, and we also get 1 month in December. Suck it up and let those of us that enjoy it, enjoy it. If you don't like it too bad. I get more done and make more money during x2 than any other time. And this time I plan on getting two characters to 100! =) So excited for x2 EXP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    metalmana wrote: »
    f:victory We (all the players from every server) want 1 week of x2 not 1 monthf:victory

Too much? We've had a never ending sale since the first anniversary. this is nothing o.o
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • metalmana
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    You don't speak for everyone. I'm just saying.

That was a jk f:laugh
  • metalmana
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the x2 btw b:victory
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    give us 2 months of x2
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Meh i wanted just a weekend of 2x. Three days is good. 1 Month, eww
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • VegBlade - Dreamweaver
    VegBlade - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    1 Years 2x FTW b:laughb:dirty
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    When your profit from farming during 2x is reduced to nothing, you have my permission to cry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    how about 2 weeks of 4x ....wow what a 2week trip that would be lol
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lunar! weeeeeeeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Cant Wait Building a new computer on the 3rd and a month of 2X is just the thing to break that baby in.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    metalmana wrote: »

Everyone can enjoy it differently, If you only want one week, play one week then do something else.

The rest of we can enjoy a month if we wish. And, I fully intend to enjoy the entire month! Prices are so much higher now than when I started, I think we should have full time 2x drops. But, that is just my opinion, I don't think I am speaking for all people of all servers.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    1 week 2x, followed by 3 weeks of .5x b:shutup

1 month is too much, especially when it seems like we're in 2x more than half the time nowadays. I still have items saved up from two 2xs ago that prices have never come back up to sell.

So much 2x encourages players to only play during 2x time and to ignore the game/BHs only the rest of the time since they know another 2x is always just around the corner.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Normal!

P.S OPPA Jigurda!
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'm quite happy with the month of 2x because I don't have all day to sit on PWI, starting from September I have college to attend to (booh). And as I get most of my money from grinding for DQ drops, 2x is very welcome as DQ drop prices don't change like gold.

EDIT: I don't cash shop, ever. But then again, I don't do any "runs" so can't really say anything about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    most of the ppl that are happy wiht a month of 2x are cashplayers. why? couse they dont care.

2x is always nice time for farming. especially when we had nirvana and we didnt have nw. it is nice time to do cardbosses and farm TT. but, what happen if the game already developted in something else than tt99? and what happen if the gap between 2x is too short? and what happen if 2x last 1 month? well with this scenario u just kill non cash shopers. how? droping prices to almost nothing. right now, without having 2x tt99 mats cost at least half of what it cost in mysterius merchant. it is frustratingthe time and how cheap u must sell the gold mats. same happens wiht lunar mats. gold lunar cant be more lowered in price. what would happen when market get flooded again wiht lunar mats?
    prices will be sooo low that it wont worth farming it for sell. it will just worth it for ur own use. having 2x of 1 month is awsome if then at least there is a 6 month between next 2x of 1 month.

most ppl cant see this, couse most ppl in pwi arent free to play. they at least charged 100 dolars or euros. giving us so many 2x just kill market for non cashplayers. and it is one more thing they do to make this game pay to play instead of free to play.

hardcore farmers will know about what i am talking. ofc 2x it is nice to farm dq point and such. but if u dont have a bot, as many ppl already have in dw, u wont get full r9rr wiht just selling dq points. or at least not in any time soon. although if we say we passed from a game where we had at least 3/4 instances to farm and reach our goals (nitvana,tt,lunar,rebirth order) to 3 wiht its prices lowered to at least the half, u can realize what i mean.

perhaps a good idea could be that all lunar viles drops eod, and all ws bosses drop eoo. that would give us another instance to farm. or nirvana bosses drop eoo/eod and tradeable molds...idk. or an instance that drops d.orbs +1-+5 that would be awsome. tradeable orbs farmeables. but that are just dreams it wont happen, couse ofc pwi is a company and they want money :P
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    All bull****. I am a non cash-shopper and happy with a month of 2x.
    Im not even too stupid to understand that prizes go down. (if im not getting bored of the game before that) But i also know that they are going down anyway. This just delays the death of farming a bit by making it part-time alive. And instead of farming being full-time meh, it now is half time nice and half time ****. I prefer that over full time meh.

Also if we look at the grand picture, it definately makes the non CS-er happy. What does 2x do ? It provides more of the farmed materials like TT mats, EOOs, G16 molds.
    This in turn will make the farmable gear cheaper for everyone. So the gap between CSers and non CSers is reduced a little bit. But ye, also the gap between the casual player and the heavy farmer is reduced a bit. The whole playing field gets a tiny bit more even.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I like 2x and all, but I really think the month long 2xes should be kept solely to anni and Christmas. All of the other 2xes this year should have been one to two weeks max. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    All bull****. I am a non cash-shopper and happy with a month of 2x.
    Im not even too stupid to understand that prizes go down. (if im not getting bored of the game before that) But i also know that they are going down anyway. This just delays the death of farming a bit by making it part-time alive. And instead of farming being full-time meh, it now is half time nice and half time ****. I prefer that over full time meh.

Also if we look at the grand picture, it definately makes the non CS-er happy. What does 2x do ? It provides more of the farmed materials like TT mats, EOOs, G16 molds.
    This in turn will make the farmable gear cheaper for everyone. So the gap between CSers and non CSers is reduced a little bit. But ye, also the gap between the casual player and the heavy farmer is reduced a bit. The whole playing field gets a tiny bit more even.

u are wrong, it doesnt close the gap between csers and non csers. it open it more and more. yes, as i said, u can farm for urself g16 or other armors like that. those armors will be cheaper. while a cser will get r9rr well refined, u might stay wiht ur g16 wiht average refine +7 if u know how to refine for cheap. they are selling u that u must be happy wiht ur g16, coue u are not a cser. while csers are runing around wiht well refined r9rr. does it really clsoe teh gap? or it is what they sell to u and u bought? when u could farm well u could at least be close of csers, now it is imposible. couse for refines u need gold, and wiht gold prices it means u need more coins but those coins arent coming from what u farm, or u have to work the double to reach the same goal. so while a cser get his fully well refined r9rr it can take u a year to do the same, at the time u reach something close to him the cser might cash again and get the next set of armors in game.... ooo yeah it is fair for non csers...IT ISNT! if u cant see it is ur problem.

pd: if u are interested in ideas about how to improve non csers time in game and clsoe teh gap between csers and non cser i advice u to shoot some ideas. i started with an idea, that idk if it will work, but i am planing to do trades between nw items and tt/lunar/ws items without coins involved. u can follow my post here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1623791 so far no1 answered. but i traded 2 tschung blazing wings for 1 sow. yeah perhaps i lost soem coins, but i dont see other way to gear me up without cashing.
    I like 2x and all, but I really think the month long 2xes should be kept solely to anni and Christmas. All of the other 2xes this year should have been one to two weeks max. :/

^^^100% agreed. i would rather just 1 month of 2x durign the whole year and rest 2x last 1 week or in some special weekends than having soo many 1 month of 2x in the year.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    most of the ppl that are happy wiht a month of 2x are cashplayers. why? couse they dont care.

2x is always nice time for farming. especially when we had nirvana and we didnt have nw. it is nice time to do cardbosses and farm TT. but, what happen if the game already developted in something else than tt99? and what happen if the gap between 2x is too short? and what happen if 2x last 1 month? well with this scenario u just kill non cash shopers. how? droping prices to almost nothing. right now, without having 2x tt99 mats cost at least half of what it cost in mysterius merchant. it is frustratingthe time and how cheap u must sell the gold mats. same happens wiht lunar mats. gold lunar cant be more lowered in price. what would happen when market get flooded again wiht lunar mats?
    prices will be sooo low that it wont worth farming it for sell. it will just worth it for ur own use. having 2x of 1 month is awsome if then at least there is a 6 month between next 2x of 1 month.

most ppl cant see this, couse most ppl in pwi arent free to play. they at least charged 100 dolars or euros. giving us so many 2x just kill market for non cashplayers. and it is one more thing they do to make this game pay to play instead of free to play.

hardcore farmers will know about what i am talking. ofc 2x it is nice to farm dq point and such. but if u dont have a bot, as many ppl already have in dw, u wont get full r9rr wiht just selling dq points. or at least not in any time soon. although if we say we passed from a game where we had at least 3/4 instances to farm and reach our goals (nitvana,tt,lunar,rebirth order) to 3 wiht its prices lowered to at least the half, u can realize what i mean.

perhaps a good idea could be that all lunar viles drops eod, and all ws bosses drop eoo. that would give us another instance to farm. or nirvana bosses drop eoo/eod and tradeable molds...idk. or an instance that drops d.orbs +1-+5 that would be awsome. tradeable orbs farmeables. but that are just dreams it wont happen, couse ofc pwi is a company and they want money :P

As a hardcore farmer i can see your points, I used to be excited at 2x times. Profits now compared to nirvana times are like 10+ golds per hour vs 2-3 golds now b:laugh

I dont blame 2x tho, i blame the cheap NW exchange rates: Nirvana dead, Lunar overfarmed by R999 or pre R999 farming EoD and badges. It should have cracked TT prices already if there were no TT golds needed in Lunar gold amors.
    Who needs TT gold when lunar gold is cheaper ? Answer will be lower the TT gold prices b:chuckle
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    u are wrong,..............bladiebla

Every time people are complaining they kill farming, the reality is they help the normal player to catch up. There was a time when G16 was expensive and hard to get. CSers were in r9 most non-CSers couldnt even afford G16.

Now everyone can easilly have G16 to close the gap with R9 cash shoppers.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Every time people are complaining they kill farming, the reality is they help the normal player to catch up. There was a time when G16 was expensive and hard to get. CSers were in r9 most non-CSers couldnt even afford G16.

Now everyone can easilly have G16 to close the gap with R9 cash shoppers.

well it is ur point of view and i cant tell u more, u are happy wiht g16 cheap while csers are wiht r9rr. i say i am not happy wiht that system.

pd: i though about giving u some examples and do some math about market b4 nw and market nw. but i think it has no sense, u will keep thinking now it is more fair for non csers. even if they changed wbs times slot, decreased the coins it gives u the dq items, took the coins from delta, decreased nirvana prices to almost nothing, and my list can go on and on. not even saying gold price is higher than 2 years ago. or b4 nw. it is ur point of view, some might agree wiht u, others that actually see the facts wont agree wiht u. hardcore farmers that arent csers will agree wiht me saying that now it is harder to reach ur goal due to the company killing the farmeable instances and thats a fact.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    well it is ur point of view and i cant tell u more, u are happy wiht g16 cheap while csers are wiht r9rr. i say i am not happy wiht that system.

pd: i though about giving u some examples and do some math about market b4 nw and market nw. but i think it has no sense, u will keep thinking now it is more fair for non csers. even if they changed wbs times slot, decreased the coins it gives u the dq items, took the coins from delta, decreased nirvana prices to almost nothing, and my list can go on and on. not even saying gold price is higher than 2 years ago. or b4 nw. it is ur point of view, some might agree wiht u, others that actually see the facts wont agree wiht u. hardcore farmers that arent csers will agree wiht me saying that now it is harder to reach ur goal due to the company killing the farmeable instances and thats a fact.

stop with nirvana bs it was the worst system ever made

no mobs at all removed a lot of classes from farming so much so they made casters there separated nirvana one barb at max per run cos low dph dps ****.

it was a broken system and its good its out of the picture

and give me a break about rank gear **** not everyone is interested in GODLIKE GEAR buy
    it.

so you like r9rr buy it but for pve g16 3rd cast nirvana is way more then enough

so ya devs did kinda what i think they tho was best

as for myself i got r9 and refined +10 made it fail to +0 and gave account away once i got a regular 3rd cast nirvana r8 sage barb and i couldent be happier

why ppl dream about r9 is beyond me worst gear i ever seen and ugly as ****
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'm happy with this month of 2x, just not sure I'm gonna get to experience it because of funding troubles. It will help me get my gears, yes, but it will always help me farm exp/spirit for my skills on different alts so that by the time I'm a certain level I'd have maxed skills. THAT is one point I like 2x up and running. Farmers get their payment when we buy from them, yes price is lowered but you do realize the more farmed, the more people will buy? People get their coin one way or another during this time, I may be bummed out sometimes because of their price but I am aware how hard it is to come buy gold mats unless they made them through the merchant. Regardless things get cheaper, you like it or hate it. I'm happy with it, and that's that. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    also just want to let you know you who have or will have r9 or r9rr

you better refine to +12 and josd or vit stone sharded

cos once ppl see just ONE singel piece of rank 9 either weapon or ring armor or belt

your gona be r9 not barb not cleric not daniel no nothing just a r9 or r9rr

and god forbid if you havent refined max cos everyone who ego is maxed will want a piece of you

wc of you

so again why woudl you want this ****

also once you have this you wont be called great pro or nothing just rank 9

that is why i left it and i am not gona say it ever again

waste of money when u can get all that with just g16

btw have you seen what the cost of those gems cost
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    b:laugh 1 month of 2x is awesomenezz b:victory
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    stop with nirvana bs it was the worst system ever made

no mobs at all removed a lot of classes from farming so much so they made casters there separated nirvana one barb at max per run cos low dph dps ****.

it was a broken system and its good its out of the picture

and give me a break about rank gear **** not everyone is interested in GODLIKE GEAR buy
    it.

so you like r9rr buy it but for pve g16 3rd cast nirvana is way more then enough

so ya devs did kinda what i think they tho was best

as for myself i got r9 and refined +10 made it fail to +0 and gave account away once i got a regular 3rd cast nirvana r8 sage barb and i couldent be happier

why ppl dream about r9 is beyond me worst gear i ever seen and ugly as ****

we talking about 2x. sir u are peeing outside of the litter.