Mail glitch

Options
Maicnia - Archosaur
Maicnia - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I logged on today and had mail in my box from PWI staff and it contained 9 ecstasy cards. It said it was to resolve a ticket. I never sent a ticket in and I think it was suppose to go to someone else, what should I do with the cards? I don't want to rip some other character off that was suppose to get it.

Looking for a GM response, not player input.
Post edited by Maicnia - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You are at the wrong place if you are looking a GM's answer.

I'd say just npc them, but since you absolutely want to do something send a ticket, it's the only way.

(I'd personally would have just npc them xD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I logged on today and had mail in my box from PWI staff and it contained 9 ecstasy cards. It said it was to resolve a ticket. I never sent a ticket in and I think it was suppose to go to someone else, what should I do with the cards? I don't want to rip some other character off that was suppose to get it.

It's better if u send a ticket about it, they prolly gonna reward u for being honest b:laugh
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It's better if u send a ticket about it, they prolly gonna reward u for being honest b:laugh

They will probably tell him to keep it, it's what they do when people receive something by error in the mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Are you a faction leader that had bid on a tw land last week? If that is the case, then that 9 ecstasy cards is a refund of your 10 mil bid.
  • Maicnia - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options

I'm more concerned about the person who was suppose to get them. 9 mil coin is a lot to some people. It could be a persons account glitched and that was all the coin they had and are now broke. That persons ticket was probably closed as being resolved when in fact I got it. At least now if they send another ticket saying they didn't get their money, there is prove that they really didn't.
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Well, if u are also a faction leader and did Bid a Land worth 10m .. then from the last bidding of that land u should of gotten a 9m back which means (9 ecstacy card). Then if u didnt bid any land b:laugh free monies for you.
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Maicnia - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Are you a faction leader that had bid on a tw land last week? If that is the case, then that 9 ecstasy cards is a refund of your 10 mil bid.

Thanks. I totally forgot about it. We did bid on a land but then were outbid literally 5 secs later so I spaced it out. It didn't click when I got the mail because in the mail it said the same thing is does when you send in a ticket. b:beatup
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thanks. I totally forgot about it. We did bid on a land but then were outbid literally 5 secs later so I spaced it out. It didn't click when I got the mail because in the mail it said the same thing is does when you send in a ticket. b:beatup

Glad to know your question has been resolved!

-Closed
This discussion has been closed.